剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
你比任何人都先知道骡
You knew about the Mule before anyone else,
更重要的是 你知道他有多危险
and more to the point, you knew how dangerous he was.
你是怎么知道的
How?
是谁给你提的醒
Who warned you?
你到底效忠于谁
And who are you really serving?
因为从来都不是我
Because it's never been me.
我为了谢顿的计划效力 且一直只为其效力
I work and have only ever worked for the Seldon plan.
对此 我是忠心的
I am loyal to that.
这话说得漂亮但模棱两可
Nice and vague.
你想去穹窿 听他亲自说吗
Would you like to go to the Vault and hear from the man himself?
可惜你去不了
Too bad you can't.
请享受观看日蚀吧
Enjoy the eclipse.
我知道你们信仰的事了
I know about your religion.
我不在乎
And I don't care.
我没有带着军队来这里 而是带着该死的糖果来的
I didn't come here with an army, I came with some fucking candy.
我是一个人来的
And I came alone.
什么...
What is...
我不知道还能怎么办 - 你通知了别人
I didn't know what else to do. - You called someone.
你通知了谁...
Who did you--
离她远点
Stay away from her!
我...
I...
听着 我来这里不是为了...
Look, I am not here--
我们一得知有人看到
We knew something was wrong
有个守卫人进城后 就知道情况不妙
the moment a claviger was seen entering the city.
克里昂一世几乎把我们教的人都灭了
Cleon I almost wiped our people out.
这种事绝不会再发生了
That's never happening again.
你来这里威胁我们
And you come here and threaten us.
不 我...和他有着同一张脸 这我无法控制...
No, no. I... I have his face, and there's nothing I can do about...
小歌♥
Song.
我的全名是歌♥雀17
My full name is Songbird-17.
我不属于你
And I do not belong to you.
如果我曾告诉你我爱你 那也是因为我惧怕你
If I ever told you I loved you, it is because I was scared of you.
我从来都不可能爱你
I never could've loved you.
这是洋璃49
This is Oceanglass-49.
她是我的人生伴侣
She's my life mate.
(新端点星)
他是怎么造出这玩意的
I mean, how did he build this?
这根本不可能做到吧
How is this even possible?
你好 艾布林
Hello, Ebling.
我的传记作者近来可好
How's my biographer?
我正在努力为你部署一切
I've been getting everything into place for you.
他比我想象中矮啊
Thought he'd be taller.
他是个全息影像 亲爱的
He's a hologram, lovely.
是 所以更该高大一点嘛
Yeah, all the more reason.
我是哈里谢顿 你...
I am Hari Seldon. Whe--
我是特伦顿英德伯尔三世
I am Trenton Indbur III,
新端点星市长及基地领袖
Mayor of New Terminus and leader of the Foundation.
啊 是
Ah, yes.
密斯博士已经告知我英德伯尔家族
Dr. Mis told me of the Indbur's extended tenure
长♥期♥掌控着基地
over the Foundation.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我先打断一下
Excuse me.
三个多世纪前 当我们首次提出成立基地时
When the Foundation was first proposed over three centuries ago,
帝国控制着超过一万个星球
Empire controlled over 10,000 worlds.
今天 那个数字勉强维持在六千左右
Today that number is barely 6,000.
帝国在缩小
Empire is contracting,
基地也发展出了一个健康的商贾阶级
and Foundation has grown a healthy merchant class.
现场有一位贸易联盟成员
We have a member of the Alliance of Traders present.
兰度马洛
Randu Mallow.
还是马洛家的啊
Mallow, no less.
真合适
How fitting.
你大概一辈子都陷于一场冷战里
You've likely been involved in a cold war your entire life,
在割裂与彻底反叛之间撕扯
torn between sedition and outright insurrection.
一个秩序不足的基地外缘分支
A too undisciplined outer arm of the Foundation
与一个太过专♥制♥的中♥央♥政♥府♥之间的对峙
pitted against a too authoritarian central government.
结果是显而易见的
The result was obvious.
独♥立♥的贸易联盟奋起抗争
A revolt by the independent Traders.
虽然战争不可避免 但可以缓和
War, though inevitable, can be mitigated,
心理历史学预见了这次危机之后 有一个美丽的图景
and beyond this crisis, psychohistory sees something beautiful.
星界统一
A Union of Worlds.
骡呢
But what about the Mule?
骡 谢顿博士
The Mule, Dr. Seldon.
为了共同对抗他 基地和贸易联盟已同意休战
The Foundation and the Traders have agreed to a ceasefire so we can fight him.
我们知道他很重要 好吗
We know he's important, right?
我们知道的
We know he is.
骡是什么
What is the Mule?
应该问“骡在哪里”吧
"Where is the Mule?" might be the better question.
答案
The answer?
他已经在这里了
He's already here.
守卫者 怎么回事 - 不是我控制的
Warden, what is this? - I'm not controlling it.
哎呀 建筑师
Alas, the architect.
像缩头乌龟一样藏在自己的壳里
Tucked away like a tortoise hiding in his shell.
你有办法抬头看吗
Do you have a way to look up?
有一把剑 就在你头上 由一根绳子吊着
There's a sword, dangling on a string right above you.
黑舌号♥
The Blacktongue.
你们在下面高谈阔论的时候
While you've been pontificating down there,
我正在上面不断扩张
I've been proliferating up here.
那是我们的船舰 它们在互相开火
Those are our own ships, firing on each other.
在入驻之前先清理一下门户
Just culling the herd before I take the reigns.
然后我们将一起向川陀进军
Then we will all march on Trantor together.
这是我一直以来的计划
That was always my plan.
告诉我 这也是你计划的一部分吗
Tell me, was this part of your plan?
谢顿博士
Dr. Seldon...
救救我们
Help us!
我觉得有点眩晕 我...
I'm feeling a little tippled. I...
是空域
It's the null field.
谢顿又开启了空域
Seldon's putting it back up.
快跑
Run!
多尼克小姐 你给了我许多值得深思的东西
You have given me much to consider, Miss Dornick.
但你会帮助我们吗
But will you help us?
你成功地为你所描述的“幻象” 作出令人信服的论辩
You have successfully made the case for what you've characterized as visions.
但直到这些未来的事件真的发生
But until these future events come to pass,
我无法证明它们是真的预兆
I have no way of proving whether these are actual premonitions
亦或只是幻想
or simply hallucinations.
你认为我是疯子
You think I'm crazy.
你在要求我基于你的所信采取行动
You're asking me to take action based on your belief,
除非我能向自己确证 帮助你
and until I can assure myself that helping you
不会损害王朝
will not harm the Dynasty,
那我此刻能做的最多只是允许你活下去
the most I will do in this moment is permit you to live.
你今晚很幸运 多尼克小姐
You were fortunate tonight, Miss Dornick.
我扼住你的喉咙时
When I grasped your throat,
我以为我们的谈话结束后 你是不会活命的
I assumed you would not survive our conversation.
怎么了
What is it?
星系到处都在传输通讯
The galaxy's awash with transmissions.
骡袭击了新端点星
The Mule has attacked New Terminus.
他将夺取基地的低语舰
He will have commandeered the Foundation's whisper fleet,
意味着他一瞬间就能踏上川陀的土地
which means he could be on Trantor's doorstep in a heartbeat.
普利奇...是我
Pritch. Pritcher, it's me.
如果你能回答 拜托...
If you can answer me, please just...
告诉我你平安无事
just tell me you're safe.
贝塔 嘿
Bayta! Hey!
英德伯尔
Indbur!
嘿
Hey!
抱歉 艾布林 没有位置了 - 等等
Sorry, Ebling. There's no more room! - Wait!
贝塔
Bayta.
嘿...
Hey. Hey.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表