剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
from the Foundation for our unsanctioned aggression.
你的选民们是受战火影响最大的
Your constituents, more than anyone, are in the crosshairs.
骡...
The Mule...
必须受到压制
must be contained.
议员...
Councilor...
封锁的风险...
The risk of an Enclosure--
我比会场上任何人 都更厌恶此事的可能后果
I apprehend the risk more than anyone in this chamber.
但是
But...
黎明兄弟
Brother Dawn...
说服了我
has convinced me.
那么...
Well...
明白
duly noted.
我们将进行投票
We will proceed with the vote.
以纹章表决
Show of signa.
投票已完成
The vote has been carried.
帝国舰队将派遣至卡尔甘
The Imperial Fleet will be deployed to Kalgan.
队长 里面有活人吗
Captain, anyone alive in there?
有 我看到他们了
Yep. I got eyes on 'em.
兰度伯父
Uncle Randu.
这些王车易位手环属于候伯马洛本人
Those castling bracelets belong to Hober Mallow himself.
我的祖父
My grandfather.
真的吗
Really?
你是问 手环真的属于他 还是他真的是我祖父
You mean, were they really his or was he really my grandfather?
我想 两个问题都很难确定
Both are hard to say, I suppose.
候伯马洛声称自己发明了许多东西 也有许多他不认的私生子
Hober Mallow claimed a lot of inventions and disclaimed a lot of bastards.
这真的很厉害
Well, it's all terribly impressive.
就像基地的整个历史
Just like the whole history of the Foundation.
不
No.
这是贸易联盟的整个历史
It's the whole history of the Traders.
贸易联盟不是基地的一部分吗
The Traders are part of the Foundation. No?
在地图上是
On the map, yes.
在心里不是
But not in here.
基地不过是一群搭我们的顺风车赚钱的
Foundation is just a bunch of Seldon fuckers
谢顿走狗
who've gotten rich on our backs.
和你完全摊牌 你们现在已经卷入
Full disclosure, you are now associating
反基地的游击战
with a guerrilla war against the Foundation.
真狂野
Well, how terribly rakish.
说实话 兰度伯父
Quite frankly, Uncle Randu,
我们自己最近处境也颇为危险
we're in some dangerous trouble ourselves these days.
是吗 人人都知道你们的处境了
Yeah? A very loud trouble.
因为你是我家的人 所以大家都会说你们是听我命行事
And because you're kin, people will say you did it on my say-so.
但并不是的 是普利奇的命令
But we didn't. It was Pritcher's.
全星系都目睹你们卷入这场政♥变♥
The whole galaxy saw you get caught up in this coup
在你们蜜月期间 婚礼 结婚什么的
while you're doing this honeymoon, wedding, marriage business.
你不满的是政♥变♥还是结婚
Is it the coup that bothers you or the marriage?
我得说 主要是绑♥架♥
I gotta say, the kidnapping is primary.
结婚的事我是第一次听说
First I heard of the marriage.
这是一项古老的习俗 我们想让它再次流行起来
It's an old custom. We thought we'd revive it.
因为现有的规矩还不够你遵守的
'Cause there weren't already enough rules for you to follow?
是 我并不将自己的价值基于 我能惹火多少权威人士
Yeah, well, I don't value myself by how many authority figures I can piss off.
他并不是一开始就讨厌这里
He didn't always hate it here.
他以前也是我们的一分子
He used to be one of us.
和我一起去采冰块 你能想象吗
Harvested ice blocks with me, if you can picture it.
我们把冰块放在日照面 蒸发水汽
We drop 'em hot-side to work some moisture up.
噢 我们现在是通过你聊天吗
Oh, are we talking through you now?
那也许该告诉你
Well, then you should probably know
把我送到有钱人学校的人是他
that he's the one that sent me off to fancy school.
因为他应该学会怎么赚钱
Because he was supposed to learn to make money,
而不是背叛生他养他的地方
not turn his back on the place that made him.
人们对我们婚礼的唯一批评 是家庭狗血情节不够多
The one criticism from our wedding was that there wasn't enough family drama.
我们少的就是这个
This is what we were missing.
哗众取宠的闹剧
Bunch of attention-grabbing nonsense.
更恼人的是 你们坠机坠到我家门口
And then to top it off, you come crash-landing at my doorstep
还欠了基地最新的敌人 一笔热腾腾刚出炉的道德账
with a piping hot moral debt to the Foundation's newest enemy.
你好意思跟我们说道德
Who are you to be talking about morals?
我们在抗争 孩子
We're fighting, boy.
贸易联盟在为了家人 为了保住传统而抗争
Traders fight to feed their families and keep their traditions.
哪门子传统 诈骗 谎言
What traditions? Swindling and lies?
创新和独♥立♥
Innovation and independence.
你是马洛家的人 孩子 为此自豪吧
You're a Mallow, lad. Wear it proud.
看来你挺喜欢惹麻烦惹出名的 只不过要按自己的条件来
So you do like loud trouble then, just when it's on your terms.
兰度伯父 不如你帮我们 带马尼菲科去新端点星吧
Uncle Randu, why don't you help us bring Magnifico to New Terminus?
那你的门户会再次干净敞亮
Then your doorstep will once again be undarkened.
我猜马尼菲科是外面那个瘦子小丑吧
I'm assuming Magnifico is this weedy clown out there
在石板路上胡吹什么旋律 把我眼睛都弄疼了
on the stonewalk farting out tunes that hurt my eyes.
他不是小丑
He's not a clown.
听说那个太空强盗想要他回去
Well, word is that the space pirate wants him back.
噢 太糟了 我...对他产生感情了
Oh, that's too bad. I... I've grown attached to him.
你这是要换个更好的了
Well, you'd be trading up.
这样吧 我去外面
Know what? I'll be outside.
嘿 孩子 这酒很烈的
Hey, that's strong stuff, kid.
我更烈
I'm stronger.
如果你要把我扔下去 请扔到日照面
If you throw me over the edge, do the sun side.
没有人会伤害你的 马吉
No one's gonna hurt you, Maggie.
错完全在我们 不是你
Any fault for this is ours, not yours.
脸太冷了
Face is too cold.
这地方很窄 啊
This place is very narrow, huh?
非常适合住在这里的窄人
Perfect for all the narrow people who live here.
我十岁时有一次穿梭舰出事
There was a shuttle accident when I was ten.
父母身亡 我被送到这里和兰度一起生活
Parents died and I was sent here to live with Randu.
他和儿子也在那次事故中
He and his son were in the crash too.
兰度活下来了 他儿子没有
Randu lived, son didn't.
你知道 我过去认为他没有换掉那只手臂
You know, I used to think he didn't have his arm replaced
是为了提醒我 我不是他本该有的儿子
to remind me that I wasn't the son he was supposed to have.
哇 那么做可太有胆了
Wow. That would be a bold move.
过着独臂生活 纯粹为了恶心你
Living without an arm just to spite you.
哇
Wow.
在那之后 我决定我要离开这狭窄的生活
After that, I decided I was going to leave the narrow behind
去尽可能广阔地活着
and live as broadly as I could.
我理解你为什么离开
Well, I understand why you left.
自♥由♥
Freedom!
哇
Wow.
贝塔正用魅力收买♥♥你伯父
Bayta is charming your uncle.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我稍微吹奏一会儿
I'll play a little.
也许能帮助她
Maybe it will help her.
该死的 这只手
Damn, this hand. Ah.
该死的是少了的那只 而不是你拥有的这只
Damn the one that's missing. Not the one you have.
来 给我
Here. Give it to me.
没想到富家女也会操作缝合器
Didn't think a rich girl could work a resealer.
我并非一直是富家女
I wasn't always rich.
我来自被基地跃迁过去的星球之一
I'm from one of the Foundation's jump past planets.
我是他们所谓的“飞上枝头变凤♥凰♥”
I'm what's known as a climber.
所以 我侄子是你爬到顶的枝头 还是只是垫脚的
So, is my nephew the top of your climb or just a bottom rung?
其实 我自己原本也不确定
You know, I wasn't sure about that very same thing.
但有一天 我...
And then one day, I...
我看着他 意识到他已经变成我的宝藏
I looked at him and I realized that he had become my treasure.
所以我牢牢抓住他 不再向上爬
So I held on, stopped climbing.
现在 我们一起攀登 一起坠落
And now we'll rise or fall together.
带着你们的小花招
With your scatters.
没错 我们逢场作戏 行骗江湖
Sure, we pose, we scamp.
我们逗人笑
We make people laugh.
我们能带货 所以我猜 我们也有点像贸易联盟
We move product, so I guess we're kind of like Traders, too.
人们就看你们吃东西
People just watched you eat?
裸着身吃东西
Well, we were naked.
然后我们能逗人笑 你瞧吧
And we make people laugh, you see?
就像是为我后面攀高枝的人铺路
It's like holding out a ladder for climbers behind me.
我带走马尼菲科时就是为了这个
That's what I was trying to do when I took Magnifico.
帮助落难小狗跳过高墙
Help a down puppy jump up.
但你们这么做是听普利奇的命令
But you were dancing to Pritcher's tune when you did it.
我的侄子和一群基地混混在屎坑里滚
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表