剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
是有人发火了 把你的脖子弄断了
Did someone get mad and break your neck?
不 这只是保养工作
No, this is merely maintenance.
我刚才和克里昂一世闲聊了一会儿
I was chitchatting with Cleon I just now.
说起你时 他遮遮掩掩的
He's not very forthcoming when it comes to you.
我很高兴你和他谈话了
I'm glad you are speaking with him.
他能帮助你理解我的选择非常有限
He can help you understand that my choices are very limited.
毫无瑕疵
Flawless.
一尘不染
You're so clean.
人类的“保养”可不是这样
Maintenance for a human is not.
剪指甲 搓死皮 清空肠胃
Clipping our nails, rubbing off dead skin, emptying our stinking bowels.
你一定觉得我们很肮脏吧
You must think we're very dirty.
我被造成人类的模样 你们的外形是理想的模型
I was made to look like a human. Your shape was the ideal.
理想
The ideal?
那机器人也会梦见擦自己的屁♥股♥吗
Do robots dream of wiping their own asses then?
这想法真美好
What a thought!
你因为侍寝的事生气了
You're angry about the consort.
是 又一件乱糟糟的人类破事
Right. Another one of those messy, human things.
告诉我 你知道我为什么生气吗
So tell me. Do you have the vaguest idea why I'm angry?
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
我说这个词时 你听见的是什么
What do you hear when I say that word?
像鸭子叫一样的噪音 “爱”来“爱”去的
Just quacking, like a duck? Love. Love. Love.
你这个算是我“母亲”的东西
The thing I had for a mother doesn't have any idea
并不知道与某人 产生联结是什么感觉 对吗
what it is to feel a connection with someone. Does it?
我理解联结 - 真的啊
I understand connection. - Do you?
我生来不是为了独自存在的
I was not meant to stand alone.
我本应与其他的同类联结
I was meant to connect to others of my kind.
如果想的话 机器人可以共享意识
Robots shared one mind when we wanted.
这称为“联握” 我们彼此之间是完全共享的
It was called a clasp. We shared all of ourselves.
就像墙面控制器和火炉之间的“沟通”呢
Kind of how the wall controls talk to the furnace.
听起来很亲密 怪我无知
Sounds very intimate. I stand corrected.
我只希望你记得 我并没有选择将她送走
I just ask you to remember, I did not choose to send her away.
我必须保证你的安全 就算那会为你带来痛苦
I'm compelled to keep you safe even when it causes you pain.
是的 你真贴心
Yes. That is very sweet.
我理解你 克里昂
I see you, Cleon.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
真暖心 做得好
That's very warm. Good job.
这真理想
It's ideal.
别怕 你不会受伤的 我保证
Don't be afraid. You won't get hurt. I promise.
瞧吧
See?
没骗你吧
See?
他喜欢我喜欢的人
He likes the people I like.
大帝 我... - 我终于见到你温暖的家人了
Empire, I-- - I finally met your wonderful family
现在他们也见到卡皮露斯了
and now they've met Capillus.
你和妈妈一起上楼吧
I want you to go upstairs with your mom.
你父亲和我有些重要的事要谈
Your father and I have something important to discuss.
走吧
Come on.
这是我家
This is my home.
计划有变 你那边准备就绪了吗
Plans have changed. Is everything ready on your end?
是的
Yes.
我们必须现在离开
We need to leave now.
现在 - 立刻
Now? - Right now.
你们都会被好好照看的 我保证
You will all be taken care of. I promise.
好的
Okay.
我听说你女人的事了 小歌♥
I heard about your woman. Song.
你要去找她 对吗
You're going after her, aren't you?
我必须去
I have to.
连我们都不会去微生区 只有全副武装才会去
Even we don't go to Mycogen. Not unless we're in full force.
我不会有事的 我给他们带了和解的礼物
I'll be fine. I'm bringing them a little peace offering.
你亲自来了 局面一定很糟
You're here in person. It really must be bad.
你见到骡了
You saw the Mule?
是的 他即将行动
Yes. He's about to make moves.
封锁呢
What about the Enclosure?
噢 不 一提出就被否决了
Oh, no, that's dead on arrival.
德默泽尔和黄昏不愿帮我发起投票
Demerzel and Dusk won't help me call for a vote
原因我已经告诉你了
for all the reasons I already told you.
就连白昼兄弟也认为那是个坏主意
Even Brother Day thinks it's a bad idea.
我不意外
I'm not surprised.
听着 你问我有没有计划 我有
Look, you asked me if I had a plan. I do.
但你必须和我一起离开川陀 计划才能奏效
But for it to work, you have to leave Trantor with me.
什么 不行 我即将登上中♥央♥王座
What? No. I'm about to sit on the middle throne.
我不能趁夜溜走
I can't just steal away in the night.
我觉得德默泽尔已经有所怀疑了
I already think Demerzel suspects something.
那我们必须 在她证明她的怀疑是对的之前行动
Well, then we need to move before she confirms it.
不行 几天后 我将成为白昼 到时候我就会召开投票大会
No. In a few days, I'll be Day. I'll call for your session then.
那行不通的 原因你已经告诉我了
It won't work for all the reasons you've already told me.
如果能召集理事会开会 那固然很好
It would've been great if we'd gotten the Council in session
但从一开始 我们就注定要用更强硬的方式
but we were always going to have to do this the hard way.
“我们”是指的你和我
"We" meaning you and me?
还是你的组织
Or your organization?
你终于要告诉我你的人是什么组织了吗
Is today the day you finally tell me who your people are?
我更在意的是你的人
I'm more concerned about your people.
你被跟踪了 我们必须行动了
You were followed. We have to move.
你必须信任我
You have to trust me.
所有人坐着别动
All persons will remain seated.
一穿过泄洪道 就从光路站往下走
Once you pass the spillway, take the light-road terminal down.
别摘下头盔 移除你的光轮
Keep your helmet on. Take off your aura.
你会为了女儿回去吗
You'll go back for your daughter?
我们从西门出去
We'll leave out the West Gate.
她可以留着卡皮露斯 如果她想要
She can keep Capillus. If she wants.
她会好好照顾它的
She'll take good care of him.
只要纳米粒子像你说的那样有用的话
As long as those nanites work like you said.
它们是有用的
They work.
祝你新的新生活一切顺利
Good luck in your new life.
也祝你顺利
And you in yours.
该死
Shit.
并非我认为你不忠心
It's not that I don't think you were loyal.
你很忠心 但不是对我
You were, just not to me.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
这么多年来 我在你们守卫人身上 输了那么多钱 已经看懂了你们的暗号♥
I've lost enough money to you clavigers over the years to learn your cues...
包括非口头的暗号♥
including the nonverbal ones.
比如 有的人在牌好的时候
Like when one of you has a strong hand,
会轻轻地拍打牌背面 再下注
you gently tap the back of your cards before betting.
突然 除了我 所有人都弃牌了
Suddenly everyone folds but me.
我们穿过检查站时 你闪了闪你的灯
You flashed your lights as we went through the checkpoint.
动作很小却是故意为之
Subtle, deliberate.
但被我发现了
But I caught it.
我还以为你才是冤大头
I thought you was meant to be the sucker.
只在必要的时候是
Only when necessary.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的纳米粒子给你
My nanites go to you.
它们一直都是要给你的
They were always going to go to you.
它们的信♥号♥♥会被追踪
Their signature gets traced.
等到德默泽尔意识到它所以为的身体 并不属于我时 我早已消失
And by the time Demerzel finds what it thinks is my body, I'll be gone.
我真的希望我能履行承诺
I really wish I could've kept my promise,
但从来就没有别的出路
but there was never another way out of this.
没有人能逃离帝国 就连大帝也一样
No one can escape Empire. Not even Empire...
但我将看到自己能走得多远
But I'm gonna see how far I can go.
德默泽尔女士
Lady Demerzel.
白昼兄弟的纳米粒子停止运作了
Brother Day's nanites have ceased function.
最后一次侦测到信♥号♥♥是在外侧防区附近
They last registered a signature near the outer ward.
他们看不见我们
They can't see us.
他们会忘记曾来过这个隧♥道♥
They're gonna forget they were ever in this tunnel.
安全
All clear.
我们出去吧
Let's move out.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
骡不是唯一一个拥有异能的人
The Mule isn't the only one with abilities.
我们可以做许多事
We can do a great many things
如果你跟我离开这个星球 那我会把所有能力都展现给你看
and I'll show you all of them if you come off-world with me.
我离开辛纳克斯时不知道自己是否会回去
When I left Synnax, I didn't know if I'd ever return.
而我回去时 那已经是一个水下星球
And when I did, it was to a drowned planet.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表