剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
哈里知道你是机器人
Hari knew you were a robot.
他知道多久了
How long did he know?
从我们见面那一刻起他就知道
From the moment we met, he knew.
我不知道他是怎么知道的
I do not know how.
我一直...
The whole time...
帝国的历史长达一万两千年 博士
The Imperium is 12,000 years old, Doctor.
我们真的能相信 它会在短短500年内消失
Are we really to believe that it could be gone in just 500?
腐朽的树干看上去茁壮 但一场风暴就能让它断为两截
A rotten tree trunk appears strong until the storm breaks it in two.
我一直以为他是在对克里昂们游说 但...
The whole time I thought he was playing to the Cleons, but...
原来他是直接向你为基地游说
but he was making the Foundation's case directly to you.
他已经把话说得清清楚楚
He had already made his case.
谢顿博士称 基地的成立
Dr. Seldon correctly argued that the formation of the Foundation
和帝国的延续并非互相矛盾的目标 他是正确的
and the preservation of Empire were not mutually exclusive goals.
至少短期是如此
At least not in the short term.
我的记忆被用于完成他的数据组
My memories were used to complete his dataset.
他需要更多数据 才能完成模型
To finish the model, he needed more data.
而我为他提供了数据
I provided it.
你和他一起完成了心理历史学
You made psychohistory with him?
那你曾同意他的计划 如今你仍同意吗
Then you agreed with his plan once. Do you still?
德默泽尔 我就是他的计划
Demerzel, I am his plan.
黎明答应帮助我时 那就是他在辅助的计划
That's what Dawn was serving when he agreed to help me.
任何称职的工程师都会设置冗余机制
Any competent engineer builds in redundancy.
克里昂有备份 基地为什么不能有呢
The Cleons have backups. Why wouldn't the Foundation?
另一个基地
Another Foundation?
我研究元光体已经一个半世纪
I have studied the Prime Radiant for a century and a half.
我已经意识到一阵时间了
For sometime now, I'd become aware of
一些未知的预测性变数对数学过程 造成了干扰
certain unknown predictive variables impinging upon the math.
我推断出了这些阴影的存在 但无法准确地给它们定量
Shadows whose existence I came to infer but could not precisely quantify.
你是说 阴影就是你
You're saying the shadows are you?
第二基地的组成不一样
The makeup of the Second Foundation is different.
我们不像第一基地那样盲目
We're not blind like the First Foundation.
我们像你一样可以查看数学♥运♥算 但我们也有一些能力
We have access to the math like you, but we also have certain aptitudes.
心灵感应 超感知觉
Telepathy, extrasensory perception.
骡也是你们中的一员
Is the Mule one of you?
不...他...和我们一样 但他是作恶的
No. No, he's... he's like us, but he's malignant.
他的能力远远超过我们的任何本领
And his abilities are far beyond anything we can do.
他可以转化人 重写他们的行为...
He can convert people, rewrite their behavior--
卡尔甘的封锁行动呢
And the Enclosure around Kalgan?
我需要行动失败
I needed it to fail.
削弱帝国 让骡找上你们家门
Weaken Empire, send the Mule to your doorstep,
然后用基地的飞船包围他
and then lay siege to him using Foundation ships.
我本应通过元光体推算出你们的小伎俩的
I should have been able to deduce your gambit through the Radiant.
骡和我是异常值
The Mule and I are outliers.
每次你将我们纳入未来的预测 数学♥运♥算似乎就会崩溃
And the math seems to break whenever you factor us into the future.
尤其是我的未来
Especially my future.
我告诉你了 读心者有异能
I told you, Mentalics have abilities.
我可以将我的意识投射到未来
I can project my consciousness forward.
时间线上 信息是无法反向输送的
Information cannot travel backwards on the timeline.
就连你在聊到时间时都无法避免线性思考
Even you can't help but think linearly when you talk about time
但是 太空人不是这样
but that's not how the Spacers do it.
他们将时间当做形状来谈论
They talk about time as a shape.
和我们思考太空时一样 多♥维♥ 能折叠...
The way that we think about space. Dimensional, capable of folding--
你不是太空人
You're not a Spacer.
我第一次通过跃迁空间时
Well, the first time that I went through jump-space,
有人警告说我无法保持清醒
I was warned that I couldn't stay awake.
你怎么会醒来
How are you awake?
我的大脑和身体不知为何 保持了连接 还有 我看到的景象
My mind and body were somehow able to stay together, and what I saw?
我看到我的一生成了一条线 然后...它变成了一个平面
I saw my lifetime as a line, and-and then as a plane
我把那个平面像毯子一样裹着自己
and then I wrapped that plane around me like a blanket,
它是一个我无法操控的形状
and it was a shape that I could manipulate.
我意识到 我正将 我人生的不同部分拉向自己
And I recognized I'd been pulling parts of my life toward myself.
我只知道 我总能在事情发生前预见它们
Look, all I know is I see things before they happen.
至少是最可能发生的事情
At least what's most probable.
我152年前就知道骡的存在了
I've known about the Mule for 152 years.
他在追捕我 他不会停手的
He's hunting me, and he will not stop.
四个月后将会有一场对战
Four months from now, there will be a battle.
他会找到我 并努力 从我的大脑中读出第二基地的据点
He will find me and try and pry the home of the Second Foundation from my mind.
让我看看 - 我做不到
Show me. - I can't.
如果你是人类 我也许能做到 但...
If you were human, I might be able to, but I--
也许有办法...
There may be a way...
但我猜你不会喜欢的
but I doubt you will enjoy it.
根据我最后听说的消息 你心甘情愿接受了帝国的军备
Last I heard, you were gladly accepting arms from Empire.
看起来你现在也接收逃犯了
I see you're now accepting fugitives as well.
我们接受别人的赠予 然后设法撑下去 一直都是如此
We take what we're given and make do. That's how it's always been.
是 煽动叛乱就像遗传病一样 在你们家族里代代相传
Yes. Sedition is passed down like a birth defect in your family tree.
那是因为你们英德伯尔 从未给我们应得的认可
That's because you Indburs never give us the recognition we deserve.
我们不想再等别人邀请我们入座 这次我们自己带了椅子
Well, we're done waiting for a seat at the table. We brought our own this time.
暂且说我对你半信半疑
Let's say I half-believe you.
无论如何 我相信马尼菲科 对某个太空强盗有价值
I believe at any rate that Magnifico has value
这强盗惹得一些人坐立不安 我不在其内
to a space pirate who's got some people, not me, all lathered up.
鉴于现况 我倾向于 直接把你送回你主人那里...
Under the circumstances, I'm inclined to send you right back to your master--
他不是走狗
He's not a dog.
他不归你 由不得你讨价还价
And he's not yours to bargain with.
我们以真诚的态度带他来此 条件是
We brought him here in good faith on the condition
你同意与庇护星谈话
that you would open talks with Haven.
他说你没有主人 却表现得像是你属于他
He claims you have no owner, then acts like you belong to him.
这人你能信得过吗 - 你觉得现在局势已经很紧张了
Is this a man you can trust? - You think the situation is tender now,
那就等着看我空手回到 贸易联盟时会发生什么吧
see what it looks like if I go back to the Trader Alliance empty-handed.
注意你的语气 贸易商 你身处我的管辖区
Watch your tone, Trader. You are under my jurisdiction.
你以为我们的情况... - 他会来这里
You think our situation-- - He's coming here.
我是说骡 英德伯尔市长
The Mule, Mayor Indbur.
他会攻击基地和帝国
He's coming for Foundation and Empire.
他亲自和我说的
Told me himself.
我看过骡的眼睛深处
I've looked into the Mule's eyes,
他的内里除了残暴和野心 没有别的
and there is nothing in him but cruelty and want.
他会袭击我们的
He will come for us.
我们所有人
All of us.
长官 我的伯父恨你
Now, my uncle hates you, sir.
恨之入骨
Desperately.
但他依然来到这里 他唯一的要求是 你为我们的人♥民♥考虑一下
But he is still here, and all he asks is some consideration for our people.
穹窿今天将开启
The Vault is opening up today.
看看此刻房♥间里有谁
Look who's in this room.
谢顿将现身 他出现时
Seldon is going to appear, and when he does,
也许最终会谈论你在这一刻作出的选择
he might end up talking about the choices you make right here in this moment.
听听马尼菲科的音乐吧
Just listen to Magnifico play.
就当是我们合作的开始
That'll do for a start.
好的
All right.
基地领导层将听他的音乐
The leadership of the Foundation will listen some.
我的将领 指挥官 所有重要的人
My brigadiers, my commanders, everyone who matters.
别让我像傻子一样
Don't make me look like a fool.
我过去履行一个职责时
In one of my previous capacities,
曾被要求讯问多个人类目标
I was required to interrogate various human subjects.
我可以从我的体内伸出丝状物
I can extrude filaments from my body
通过你的鼻窦和耳神经
and access your brain directly via your sinuses
直接接入大脑
and otoacoustic nerves.
听起来不太舒服
Sounds unpleasant.
的确
It is.
给他
Give it to him.
基地有句老话
There's an old Foundation saying.
“谢顿帮助自助者”
"Seldon helps those who help themselves."
马尼菲科用音乐打动领导层的心之际
As Magnifico played his way into the leaderships' hearts,
卫星达到轨道共振 日蚀也开始了
the moons reached orbital resonance and the eclipse began.
这是第一次 基地内部的斗争势力
For the first time, the competing factions within the Foundation
因为这一刻的引力而团结
were unified by the gravity of the moment.
他们终于打从内心明白
They finally understood deep in their bones
有了视声器 骡的超能力是如何被放大的
how the Mule's powers can be amplified with the visi-sonor in his possession.
但没有视声器的骡是脆弱的
But without it, he is vulnerable.
如果基地和贸易联盟能放下分歧
And if the Foundation and the Traders can put their differences aside,
他们能携手解决这个新危机
they can solve this new crisis together.
它让人无所遁形
It strips you down.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表