剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
所以 我走上你们的飞船 你们也一点也不在意
It's why you don't bat an eye when I board your ship.
这也是为什么 你们总觉得那些皮靴的声音
And why the sound of the jackboots you always hear
总是隔着几条街
sound like they're marching a few streets over
是“那些人”的问题 与己无关
with those other people.
你有什么要求
What's the ask?
通常 这种准独♥裁♥者
Normally, these would-be dictators,
占领某个星球时 会在头几天低调行事
when they take a planet, lay low for a few days.
骡想要证明一些东西
The Mule wants to prove something.
他仍是受保护的
He's still protected.
但他沉迷享乐
But he likes his vices.
他今晚将举办一个派对
He's throwing a party tonight.
备受欢迎的星系红人 托兰和贝塔在受邀名单上
Where beloved galactic personalities Toran and Bayta are on the guest list.
贝塔 我看队长 是想让我们带他一起去派对玩啊
Bayta, I believe the captain wants to be our plus-one.
你知道哈里谢顿是谁吗
Do you know who Hari Seldon was?
不知道
No.
他已经死了几个世纪了 但他时不时会再次现身
He's been dead for centuries, but every so often he comes around again.
他说帝国正朝着悬崖驶去
He said Empire was driving itself over a cliff.
我们扩建了悬崖 但车仍然没停下
Well, we extended the cliff, but we also kept driving.
新的发展是
And the new thing is,
我们知道几周后就是一切的终结
we know within a matter of weeks when everything ends.
很快了
It's soon.
怎么会有人知道这种事
How could anyone know that?
因为哈里谢顿研究出了预测未来的办法
Because Hari Seldon figured out how to read the future.
然后他也教会了我们如何预测
And then he taught us how to do it too.
你相信吗
And you believe it?
他们相信
They believe it.
我的兄弟们自负到以为能阻止这一切
My brothers have pride enough to think they can prevent it.
我不这么认为
I don't.
无论如何 局面会变得很糟糕
Either way, things are going to get very bad.
我不想那时仍在这里
And I don't wanna be here when that happens.
我想去微生区
I wanna go to Mycogen.
我想看看塑造了你的地方
I want to see the place that made you.
什么事
Yeah?
能和你私下聊聊吗
May I speak to you in private?
不能
No.
我走吧 - 不 这也是你的家
I'll go. - No, this is your home too.
她不能走
She fucking stays.
好吧 她也可以听我道歉
Fine. She can hear my apology.
你一直不信任元光体 也认为我们不该依赖它
You've always mistrusted the Radiant and our reliance on it.
我现在明白你是对的
I see now that you were right to.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
伟大的调解者
The great conciliator.
终于有一次与我和解了 真好
It's nice to have some of that coming my way for once.
我想帮忙
Well, I wanna help.
负担不应由你一人承担
The weight of this shouldn't be on your shoulders.
而且你也不想承担 那就让我帮你分担吧
And you don't want it in any event, so let me carry it for you.
漂变开始时 我们…
You know, when the drift began and we, uh…
我们看到认知衰退提前了
we saw that cognitive decline was starting sooner,
一位白昼调整了时间
a Day adjusted the timing.
将我们所有人的生命缩短了
Cutting the, uh, thread of life shorter for all of us.
所以…
So a...
白昼也可以再次作调整
Day could adjust it again.
让它多延续几个月
Just letting the, uh, thread spool out for a few months.
直到这件事解决
Until this is dealt with.
我们都是优秀的演员 不是吗
We're all such wonderful actors, aren't we?
可惜我们没有上台
Shame we never went on the stage.
你问过德默泽尔了吗
Ask Demerzel first?
它一定是拒绝你了 否则你不会跪着来求我
It must have given you a no if you came crawling to me.
我们提早了登基的时间 因为我们大脑的衰退提前了
We ascend sooner because our minds deteriorate sooner.
如果那感觉违背自然 很好
If that feels unnatural, good.
因为我们身上没有一点“自然”的成分
There's nothing natural about us.
我们都是披着国王外皮的人偶
We're rag dolls dressed up as kings.
怪物
Monsters.
你看
Look.
瞧吧
See?
看我们的纳米粒子朋友开始工作了
Watch the friendly nanites do their work.
好了
There.
人偶又缝好了
The rag doll is all stitched up again.
白昼不会来了 是吗
Day's not coming, is he?
应该是的 大帝
I don't believe so, Empire.
谁死了
Who's dead?
我对白昼仅剩的敬意
Just any lingering respect I had for Day.
给我兄弟拿些干净的袍子来
Bring my brother some clean robes.
我希望我这个替补还可接受
I, uh, hope I'm an acceptable substitute.
我知道他不会因为传统或责任来 但…
I knew he wouldn't come because of tradition or duty, but…
我天真地希望他出于善意会出席加冕仪式
…some childish part of me hoped he'd attend the robing out of kindness.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
为我加冕为白昼的克里昂 更像是父亲 而不是兄弟
The Cleon who robed me into Day was more father than brother.
他将中♥央♥王座交给我时 是带着关爱的
There was care when he handed me the center throne.
我为我们的兄弟加冕时 就知道他在未来会闯下大祸
When I robed our brother, I knew he was headed for disaster.
但我很自豪能为你加冕
I will be proud to hand the robes to you though.
大使昆特和我今晚会一起喝酒
Ambassador Quent and I are having drinks tonight.
希望你也来
I want you to join.
她是我的好朋友
She's been a good friend to me.
我同意
I agree.
如果我们的时间真的不多了 在结束时有挚友相伴也是好的
And if our time is indeed short, it'll be good to have friends in the end.
我会继续…
I will continue…
在最后的日子里给你我所能提供的一切
…to give you what I can these last days.
我将帮助你为昆特留下好印象 结为好友
I will help you charm and befriend Quent.
此外…
And…
还有一份礼物 我从没和人说起过
there's another gift I've told no one about.
是什么
What is it?
时机尚未到
When the time is right.
德默泽尔一定知道吧
Demerzel knows, surely.
不 那是唯一一件 我没有告诉德默泽尔的事
No. It is the one thing I have kept from Demerzel.
无论未来发生什么 它将保证你的安全
Something that will keep you safe, no matter what comes.
“一位黎明将加冕成为白昼
A Dawn will be robed Day.
蔚蓝天空中的明亮太阳
A bright sun in an azure sky.
愿你的智慧满溢 希望长久照亮帝国的内核”
May your wisdom rage and hope long illuminate Empire from within.
谢谢
Thank you.
很合身
It's a good fit.
我以为很长时间都不需要这个
I had not planned on needing this for quite some time,
但最近的发现导致我们需要加快进程
but recent revelations have moved up our timeline.
一切如你所要求 大帝
Everything is as you requested, Empire.
那么 我可以退位了
Well, then I can shuffle off the stage,
确保黎明的统治稳固强大
assuring Dawn's rule is strong.
如果奏效
If it works.
奏效了吗
Does it work?
以您之名与荣耀 奏效了 大帝
Oh, by your name and glory, it does, Empire.
“诺瓦克拉”是首枚这个类型的炸♥弹♥
The Novacula is the first of its kind.
黑洞炸♥弹♥
A black hole bomb.
我们利用的是这头猛兽肆意旋转的力量
The power we harness comes from the unbridled spin of the beast.
站在这里的每一秒 猛兽都旋转了成百上千次
For each second we stand here, the beast has rotated hundreds of times.
黑洞是无法逃脱的
The black hole cannot be escaped.
在黑洞里 时间与空间都分解了
Within it, time and space are broken down.
但外♥围♥区域 即能层
But the outer region, the ergosphere,
是可以穿透并利用的
that can be punctured and harnessed.
我们给它喂电磁射线
We feed it electromagnetic rays,
光子 能够穿透太空的光点
photons, drops of light cutting through space
携带我们无法想象的热能
with a heat we cannot imagine.
它们回归了神性
They have returned to godhood.
但它们每时每秒都在聚集 准备
But they gather each second, preparing.
然后 在窃取的火焰 与超辐射能量的加持下
And then, touched by stolen fire and super-radiant energy,
我们以无法承受的神力穿梭宇宙
we reach across the expanse with an unendurable force.
请见证
Witness.
那里有多少物质消失了
How much of what was there is gone?
全都没有消失
Nothing is gone.
它们都还存在 只是永远被改变了
It remains. But forever changed.
你让我非常满意
You have pleased me.
人们将会知道 我将死亡交到了你的手上
People will know I put death in your hands.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表