剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第三季第二集
沉睡者 请苏醒 议长欢迎你归来
Awaken, Sleeper. The First Speaker welcomes you home.
塔利斯
Thalis.
你已经休眠了一年 一切都如你所计划的进行
You've been one year in stasis. All is as you planned.
哈里谢顿 请苏醒
Awaken, Hari Seldon.
第二基地欢迎你们归来
The Second Foundation welcomes you home.
(151年前)
哈里和我终于 在伊格尼斯星建立了第二基地
Hari and I had finally established the Second Foundation on Ignis.
但我们要弥补很多浪费的时间
But we had a lot of catching up to do.
计划依然完全脱轨 我们必须让它重回正轨
The Plan was still wildly off course. We needed to get it back on track.
每年 除了几周时间 我们一直都在冷冻休眠
We'd stay in cryosleep for all but a few weeks each year.
沉睡者 请苏醒 又一年过去了
Awaken, Sleeper. Another year has passed.
我们醒来时 哈里会教读心者们心理历史学
When we were awake, Hari would teach the Mentalics about psychohistory.
通过大众行为来操控事件
Manipulating events through mass action.
影响历史的轨迹 这才是心理历史学真正的力量
Bending the arc of history, that is psychohistory's true power.
我则教他们如何用自己的能力对抗骡
And I would teach them how to use their powers to fight the Mule.
随着时间的流逝 我们从特雷姆的孩子慢慢变成
As the years passed, we evolved from Tellem's children
在时间激流中盘旋的刀剑
into whirling blades in the current of time.
不 别 不要鞠躬
No. Don't. Don't bow.
我们的宗教时代已经结束
Our religious era is over.
我们开拓疆土
We expanded our reach,
寻找更多像我们一样的读心者 我们的队伍越来越壮大
seeking out other Mentalics like us and growing our numbers.
很快 星系的每一个角落都有我们的眼线
Soon, we had eyes and ears in every part of the galaxy.
暗中行动 确保第一基地蓬勃发展
Working in the shadows to ensure the First Foundation grew strong,
削弱帝国 像计划的初期轨迹那样
and Empire weakened according to the initial trajectory of the Plan.
但一年又一年过去
But as the years went by,
我们发现 我们还必须对抗一个无法控制的东西
we found ourselves up against one thing we couldn't control.
时间
Time.
我们仍然没有足够时间做好准备
We still won't be ready in time.
骡在50年后才会出现
The Mule doesn't show up for another half a century.
我担心的不是他
It's not him I'm worried about.
第三次危机一直都是转折点
The Third Crisis was always the turning point.
如果没法将一切精准地安排就绪
If we don't have everything in exactly the right place,
就算我们打败骡 也无法应对之后发生的事件
even if we defeat the Mule, we won't be ready for what comes after.
那我们专门化
Then we specialize.
我们无法教会所有读心者 心理历史学的所有内容
We can't teach all the Mentalics all of psychohistory,
但可以让每个读心者学一部分
but we can teach parts of it to each of them.
那是不错
That's good.
但我们仍然需要持续更新回归模型
But we'd still need to be constantly updating our regression models.
改善社会运作体系
Refining our socio-operations
才能确保我们影响的是正确的领域
so that we know we're influencing the right sectors.
我们的进度不够快
We're not catching up fast enough.
我们必须保持苏醒状态
We need to stay awake.
我们其中一人必须一直醒着
One of us needs to stay awake.
哈里
Hari.
你的使命是与骡对战
Your battle is with the Mule.
我的责任是确保我们做好准备
It's my job to ensure that we're prepared.
哈里 该死的
Hari. Fuck.
只有一个方式是行得通的
There's only one way that's possible.
一年后见
See you in a year.
(四年前)
欢迎归来 盖尔
Welcome home, Gaal.
塔利斯呢
Where's Thalis?
塔利斯不久前去世了 现在议长是他
Thalis passed away some time ago. He's First Speaker now.
他叫普瑞姆帕尔弗
His name's Preem Palver.
哈里在哪儿 过了多少年了
Where's Hari? How many years?
自从你的第一个苏醒周期起
Since your first wake cycle…
已经过了148年
148 years.
哈里
Hari?
盖尔
Gaal.
噢 没错
Oh, that's right.
没错
That's right.
他们为什么不早点叫醒我
Why didn't they wake me sooner?
我们需要更多时间 你的时间比我更宝贵
We needed more time. Yours is more valuable than mine.
我可以帮你的
I could've helped.
我们可以交换角色一段时间 轮流工作
We could've traded places for a while, taken turns.
我们可以想个办法…
We could've found some way to…
你总是生我的气
You're always so angry with me.
你总是惹人生气
Well, you always earn it.
骡呢
The Mule?
不在 还没出现 很快了
No. Not yet. Soon.
但…
But the a…
第三次危机即将来临
The Third Crisis is almost upon us.
跟我来
Come.
这是什么
What are these?
是我造的
Oh. I made them.
塞佛 雅娜 瑞驰
Salvor, Yanna, Raych.
如今我靠这些雕像来记住过去
This is how I remember the past these days.
我的大脑已经记不清他们了
I can't see them clearly in here anymore.
但心里仍然记得
But I can in here.
来吧…
Come, come.
我要给你看一个东西
There's something I need to show you.
可以说 我这辈子一直觉得 只要妥当地执行计划
For most of my life, I believed, if executed properly,
就能够缩短黑暗时期
my Plan would shorten the darkness.
你原本不该成为第二基地的一部分
You were never meant to be part of Second Foundation.
你应该在几个世纪前就死去 但是你仍然在这里
You were supposed to die centuries ago. Yet here you are.
你让整个计划脱离了原轨
You threw everything off course
不知为何 又成功修复了一切
and somehow managed to put it all back again.
这绝对不都是巧合
This can't all be by accident.
一定有什么原因 我…无法解释
There's something happening here. I… I can't explain it.
但我知道你是这一切的核心
But I know you're at the center of it.
未来的路 你能够自己走了
The road ahead is one you can travel on your own.
我不会和你道别的
I'm not saying goodbye to you.
那我让普瑞姆念悼词吧
Then I'll have Preem do the eulogy.
哈里
Hari.
你会喜欢他的 现在…
You'll like him. Now…
关于八次危机 这是我所知道的一切
This is everything I know about the Eight Crises.
所有原始数据 我的想法 秘密
All the raw data, all my thoughts, secrets.
但最重要的 是这一个
But the most important is this one.
无敌战舰
The Invictus.
如果骡被击败
If the Mule is defeated,
那一切最终会走到这里
this is where everything is headed.
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我累了
I'm tired.
明天 - 是
Tomorrow. - Yeah.
好的 - 好
Okay. - Yes.
小心点
Be careful.
你对她说了谎
You lied to her.
我无法当面和她道别
I couldn't look her in the face and say goodbye.
这样比较好
Better this way.
如果我是盖尔 我不会同意
Were I Gaal, I'd disagree.
你确定吗
Are you certain of this?
在这里死亡是体面的
There'd be grace to die here.
带我回巫娜的世界吧
Take me back to Oona's World.
再赐我一次续命的机会
Grant me another reprieve.
这个躯体就是你续命的机会
This body was your reprieve.
你拥有它时 已经做了你能做的一切
And you did all you could while you had it.
那么 我肯定
Then I'm certain.
没有太空人 没有低语引擎
No Spacers. No whisper-drive.
不用跃迁门
No jumpgate.
怎么做到的
How?
跟我来 我展示给你看
Come with me. Let me show you.
塞佛说…她说有人希望 我也卷进这场游戏里 为什么
Salvor said… She said someone wanted me to have skin in the game. Why?
因为我们不能卷进去
Because we can't.
哈里
Hari?
他走了
He's gone.
他没有道别
He didn't say goodbye.
但我感觉到他离开了
But I felt him leave.
我还不会手语 但我读得懂心痛
I don't know how to sign yet, but I can read heartbreak.
哈里走了 我想为他造一个
Hari's gone and I want to make one for him.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表