剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
必须跟我来
Needs to come with me
对
Yeah.
你好
Hello.
你好啊
Hello, you.
迪玛素女士 发生什么事了
Lady Demerzel, what's going on?
你要离开了
You need to leave.
去图书馆 找馆长
Go to the library. Find the head librarian.
我留了一本三角形的书在我的寝室里
I left a triangular book in my quarters.
把书带给她 她会帮你 - 我不明白...
Take it to her. She will help you. - I don't understand--
西尔顿在这里的话
If Seldon were here,
他会告诉你 这是通往未来最好的道路 信我吧
he would tell you it is the best path to the future. Trust me.
好吧
All right.
这是什么情况
What's happening?
同时间发生太多事了
Too many things at once.
睡吧
Sleep.
队长 - 你不应该随便到处走
Captain? - You shouldn't be out in the open.
快跟我来
You need to come with me.
托伦呢
Toran?
他仍活着
He's alive.
我能帮你辟出通往机库的路 但我不能陪你走
I can cut you a path to the hangar, but I can't leave with you.
我没有带额外的鞋
I didn't bring any extra shoes.
我死也不要穿你选的鞋
I wouldn't be caught dead in anything you pick.
慢着
Wait.
等等 骡子正在附近
Wait, the Mule is close.
骡子切断电源了
The Mule cut the power.
我们不能打开殷玻的防爆门
We won't be able to open Indbur's blast doors.
除非...
Unless...
跟我来
Follow me.
殷玻的办公室连着私人浴室
Indbur has a private bathroom attached to his office.
那应该
And it should be
就在...
right...
这里
here.
渥勃凌 你最好是对的 - 信我吧
Ebling, you better be right. - Just trust me.
来吧 过来
Come on. Let's go.
躲起来
Hide.
你累了
You're tired.
你累了 娇儿
You're tired, Gaal.
厌倦了抗争
Tired of the fight,
厌倦了担心自己所做的一切
tired of worrying that all you have ever done
只不过是为了你永不能改变的一刻做准备
is prepare for a moment that you're never gonna change.
而那个时刻终于来到
And now it's here.
放轻松 一切很快就会结束
Relax. It will all be over soon.
把他们的位置告诉我 娇儿
Tell me where they are, Gaal.
第二基地
The Second Foundation.
我要在你的脑海潜到多深 才可以把答案扯出来
How deep inside your mind must I go to rip it out of you?
别反抗了 娇儿
Don't fight it, Gaal.
我等这一刻已经等了很久
I waited a long time for this.
你强迫别人爱你
You force people to love you.
但无论你征服多少个世界
No matter how many worlds you conquer,
无论你转化多少人
no matter how many people you convert,
你仍然在洛森星
you're still back there on Rossem
不明白为何父母爱那个婴儿多过你
wondering why your parents loved that baby more than you.
虽然你等这一刻已久
You may have waited a long time for this...
但不够我久
...but not as long as me.
睡吧
Sleep.
结束了吗
Is it over?
人们恢复正常了吗
Are people still converted?
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
什么
What?
怎样了
What is it?
我依然感觉到有人在我的脑海中
I can still feel someone in my head.
骡子还未死
The Mule's not dead.
西尔顿说过他的故事不合理
Seldon said his story doesn't add up.
根本不是他 从来都不是
It's not him. It was never him.
究竟是谁
Who is it?
娇儿
Gaal.
我来了
I'm here.
差不多结束了
It's almost done.
顺其自然吧
Just let it happen.
我是骡子
I'm the Mule.
比妲
Bayta.
我知道一时间很难接受
It's a lot to take in, I know.
我保证会解释一切 但现在...
I'm going to explain all of it, I promise. But right now...
队长 谢谢
Thank you, Captain.
我会尽量令你不用再伤害她
I'll try to make it so you don't have to hurt her again.
娇儿
Gaal.
拜托你听听她吧
Please just listen to her.
她这么快就成就了这一切
Look at how fast she did this.
我们也能攻下帝国
And we can take Empire too,
一年内就能做到
and then we'll have done in one year
心理史学花几百年都做不到的事情
what psychohistory couldn't do in hundreds.
她正在控制你
She's controlling you.
不 我仍然能够自己思考
No. I'm still thinking for myself.
我从未体会过如此的爱
I've never known such love.
看看你
Look at you.
我半生人都在梦中看见你
I have dreamed about you for half my life.
我现在要转化你了
I'm going to convert you now.
你最好不要反抗
It's best to give in to it.
那就不会太痛
Then it won't hurt so much.
来吧 辉辉 吹奏
Go on, Maggie, play.
什么事
What's happening?
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
我们在你的吟游诗人身上动过手脚
We tampered with your balladeer.
他现在只会奏出我的音乐
He only plays my song now.
不 - 立即滚出我的脑袋
No! - Get the fuck out of me!
黄昏兄弟
Brother Dusk.
那不再是我的名字了
That's not my name anymore.
我今天有了新名字
I got a new one today.
你在做什么 - 我不是在调解
What are you doing? - Well, I'm not conciliating.
这我能够肯定跟你说
I can tell you that much.
现在...
Now...
正中心
Dead center.
正中...要害
So to speak.
这是光束控制器
This controls the beam.
奇里昂 拜托...
Cleon, please--
我别无选择 是你逼我炸毁时钟
You've left me no option but to blow up the clock.
你错了 没有选择的是我 你一向都有选择
You are wrong. I have no options. You always do.
我是你养大的怪物
I am the monster you raised,
但这个无辜的婴儿是大帝
but this innocent child is Empire.
我现在要按掣了
I'm gonna push the button now,
有件事你应该不得不做
and I think there is something that you are compelled to do.
迪玛素 - 对 来吧
Demerzel! - That's right. Off you go.
迪玛素 停下来
Demerzel! Stop!
看看谁终于在乎了
Look who finally took an interest!
过来我这边
Come to me.
我做不到 他这一着太完美了
I can't. He played it perfectly.
我可以把你的升♥天♥礼延后
I'll delay your Ascension.
可以放过你
I'll spare you.
已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
这就对了
There you go.
保护他
Protect him.
黎明
Dawn.
不
No!
比迪玛素女士还坚固的东西
Stronger stuff even than Lady Demerzel.
厉害
That's something.
丽适 我需要你立即就位
Rasik, I need you in position now.
我来了 娇儿
I got you, Gaal.
正在接近
Approaching.
我已进入你的气流范围 立即开门
I'm in your airstream. Open the doors now!
我进来了
I'm in.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表