剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
非常抽象
Abstract.
如同一个寓言
Like a parable or something.
要是我早点知道你们拥有它就好了
I wish I'd known you had it.
要是我早点告诉你就好了
I wish I'd told you.
普利奇
Pritch?
我睡不着 抱歉 我仍在过卡尔甘的时间
I couldn't sleep, sorry. I'm on Kalgan time.
回去睡吧
Go back to bed.
不去了 我已经睡够了
No more bed. I'm done sleeping.
我讨厌这玩意
I hate this thing.
我以前会想 到底有什么了不起的
I used to wonder what all the fuss was about.
沉睡者
The Sleeper.
你不过是玻璃下的一张脸
You were just a face under some glass.
看来你不喜欢童话故事
No fairy tales for you then.
不会爱上被下了咒语的女孩
No falling in love with the enchanted girl.
然后 我见到了你 你会苏醒一周 一个月
And then when I met you, you'd be up for a week, a month.
在下次见到你前 我满脑子都是你
And it would be all I could think about until the next time I saw you.
我渐渐开始觉得 这个箱子要把你从我身边带走
And then I started to feel like this tank was taking you away from me.
你就在我身边
You're here now.
是的 一天而已
Yeah, for a day.
之后要回到新端点星
And then it's back to New Terminus
回去面对英德伯尔为我准备的惩罚 谁知道会是什么
and whatever revenge Indbur has in store for me.
我不想走
I don't wanna go.
韩
Han.
感觉这不公平
Doesn't seem fair.
其他人都可以过自己的人生 而我们还在等人生开始
Everyone else getting to live their lives while we, what, wait to start?
就连托兰和贝塔都可以 他们...
Toran and Bayta, even them. They...
你知道 他们真的结婚了
You know, they actually got married?
挺奇怪吧
Strange, right?
挺古老的做法 不过... - 别
You know, kind of antiquated or-- - Don't.
好吧
Right.
对你来说不算古老 你来自不同的世代
Wouldn't be antiquated to you. You're from a different generation.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你知道我们不可以 - 为什么
You know we can't. - Why not?
普利奇 拜托 - 为什么
Pritch, come on. - Why?
因为我们几乎不了解对方
Because we barely know each other.
过去几年
Over the last few years,
你知道我们在一起的时间 算起来有多少吗
do you know the grand sum total amount of time we've actually spent together?
你有在算吗
Are you fucking counting?
你当然有 我忘了眼前的是什么人了 - 32天
Of course you are, who am I talking to? - Thirty-two days.
不...你每次用数字说事
No, no, no. You do the numbers thing
都是因为你在隐瞒什么 - 768小时
when you're hiding something. - 768 hours.
想听那是多少分钟吗
Do you want it in minutes?
四万六千零八十 如果你想的话 也可以告诉你秒数
46,080. I can give it to you in seconds if you want.
两百七十六万四千八百
2,76♥4♥,800.
这个星球上的每个人都是数学家
Everyone on this planet is a mathematician.
和读心者
And a mind reader.
我们没有时间留给这个
We don't have time for this.
那才是原因
That's why.
普通人觉得自己时间不够的时候
Normal people, when they think they're running out of time,
会更有动力做某事
that's when they want to do something.
你知道 公开宣告 拥有属于自己的东西
You know, declare something. Have something that's theirs.
骡从你这里得知我的名字 因为你放不下我
The Mule got my name from you because you were holding on too hard
现在你希望我们更紧地捆绑在一起
and now you want us to hold on tighter?
是的 如果你醒着 那就保持清醒吧
Yes. If you are awake, be awake.
你觉得塞佛会希望你单独面对这一切
You think Salvor would've wanted you alone for this?
你从没见过她
You never even met her.
好吧 那么 哈里
Okay. Hari then.
是 我与他相识了几十年
Yeah, I knew him for decades.
其中大部分时间 你都在休眠
And you were asleep for most of it.
他希望你拥有比他更好的人生
He wanted you to have a better life than he did.
克里昂
Cleon.
我以儿子 兄弟与自我之名 站在你面前
I stand before you, son, brother and self
求见那造就我们所有的崇高记忆
to seek an audience with the august memory of the source of all we are.
我的手记载着我的故事 那也是你的故事
My hand tells my story, and it is your story.
请垂听我的问题
Pray hear my question.
我是克里昂一世的记忆 来者何人
I am the memory of Cleon I. Who addresses me?
我是你的第24位克隆
I am the 24th exponent of your being.
为我的生命 我向你表达感激
I thank you for my life.
请提问 兄弟
Ask your question, Brother.
这与你统治早期的一件事有关
It concerns an earlier point in your reign.
公元26年
26 CE.
当时你已是我的模样
When you looked like me.
你可能夸大了我们的相像程度
You may have overstated the resemblance.
时间对我们太过残酷吗 帝国在慢慢衰败吗
Have the years been unkind to us? Is Empire in decline?
帝国仍在延续 暂时还在
Empire lives. For now.
你知道这个手势的意思吗 祈祷的手势
Do you know what this gesture is? This blessing.
看来承继教没有灭亡
So, the Inheritance survives then?
是的 一位宫殿侍寝
Yeah. It's one of the palace courtesans.
身边人啊 我想也不算太令人震惊
Too close. I suppose it's not shocking.
他们的信仰一如他们的菌类 很难根除
Their beliefs are like their fungus. Hard to eradicate.
我祝你好运
I wish you luck.
德默泽尔不愿告诉我更多
Demerzel won't tell me anything more
但历史记载 在你统治的第26年 你曾前往微生区
but there are records of your journey into Mycogen in year 26 of your reign.
告诉我在那里发生了什么
You're gonna tell me what happened there.
阿布拉尼斯大帝 对所有支持机器人的人都处以绞刑
Emperor Aburanis hanged all the robot sympathizers.
一些人脱身 躲到裂缝中 等待湿气回升
A few escaped and creeped into the cracks to wait for the rising damp.
裂缝下沉到80层以下的微生区
The cracks descended 80 levels down into the Mycogen sector.
随时间过去 逃犯们混入大众
Over time, the fugitives slid out among the people
他们的后代发展出一支邪教
and their descendants grew into a cult.
我问的不是阿布拉尼斯
I didn't ask about Aburanis.
我问的是你
I asked about you.
你为什么会去微生区
Why did you go to Mycogen?
那里有一件我需要的东西
They had something I needed.
什么东西
Which was?
一套工具 非常古老的工具
A set of tools. Very old tools.
德默泽尔的工具
Demerzel's.
我花了许多年才找到它的踪迹 追踪到微生区
It took me many years to track them down and trace them to Mycogen.
我只带着荣誉护卫 亲自从苔门下穿过
I crossed under the Moss Gate myself with only my honor guard,
虽然对微生区几乎一无所知
knowing almost nothing of the sector.
微生区不惧怕我
Mycogen did not fear me.
它的祭司阶层人数很少 但他们排斥外来人
Its priest class was small, but they did not like outsiders.
我所寻求的工具是他们的圣物
The tools I came for were a holy relic to them.
他们不会拱手交出
They wouldn't give them up peacefully.
但我坚持
I insisted.
所以你杀了他们
Does that mean you killed them?
只杀了信教的人
Only the church folk.
你要完成我未竟的事业 但必须小心行事
You will finish the job, but you will be careful.
微生区为川陀培育食品
Mycogen grows Trantor's food.
杀了太多人 川陀就会出现粮灾
Kill too many and you starve the planet.
我努力把事情完成得更精确
I tried to be precise.
两万人死去
20,000 dead.
我以为我已经杀死所有信徒 显然 有些逃脱了
I thought I got all the believers. Clearly, I missed some.
也许你能做得更好
Maybe you'll do better.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么需要那套工具
What did you want the tools for?
似乎是给德默泽尔的礼物
Seems like they were a gift for Demerzel.
是的
They were.
我花了很长时间才弄懂它
Took me a long time to understand them.
又过了更久才交给她
Longer still to give them to her.
是什么日子送给她的
What was the occasion?
你爱德默泽尔吗
Did you love Demerzel?
德默泽尔也爱你吗
Did Demerzel love you back?
真没想到
I'd be surprised.
它只是个机器 而我们并不值得被爱
It's a machine, and we're hardly worth loving.
需要回答的 我都已回答
I've answered all I need to.
愿梦由你延续
The dream lives on in you.
我的老天爷
Fuck me and the Gods.
大帝 你需要我做什么吗
Empire, do you need me for something?
完全不需要
Not at all.
我看着就好
I'll just watch.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表