剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
他之前造的那些雕像
One of those statues he was making.
他已经雕塑了自己的 不是吗
He already carved his own. Didn't he?
还真是不出我所料
Of course he fucking did.
哈里将自己刻进了历史
Hari had carved himself into history.
并帮我们开拓了一条前路
And forged a path for us to follow.
我们一起走上那条路
We took that path together.
我学会了普瑞姆的语言 计划回到正轨了
I learned Preem's language and the Plan was back on track,
但抗争才刚刚开始
but the fight was just beginning.
第二基地在哪里
Where is the Second Foundation?
骡来了 我们快没时间了
The Mule is here. We're out of time.
(现在)
(152年前)
One hundred and fifty-two years ago,
(你看到 如果没有第二基地)
you saw that if there were no Second Foundation,
(我们会完全脱离谢顿的计划)
we would completely diverge from the Seldon Plan.
(我们又将计划推回原轨了)
We have dragged the Plan back.
(第三次危机正在它该出现的时候到来)
The Third Crisis is landing right where it's supposed to.
(卡尔甘事件与众不同)
Kalgan's something else.
(骡占领它的那刻)
The moment the Mule took it,
(元光体呈现了这个…)
the Radiant did this…
(川陀)
局面能变糟 就能变好
Well, if it can get worse, it can get better.
修正它
Fix it.
这无法修正
It is not fixable.
至少心理历史学无法修正它
Not by psychohistory at least.
也许只是弄错了
It couldn't just be wrong?
你说最近的预测不太准确
You said the predictions have been less exact recently.
我认为那是因为一些其他未知原因
I believe that is due to some other unknown.
有什么因素在暗中影响着数学过程 已经很多年了
Something has been casting shadows in the math for years.
那么就是卡尔甘 那颗星易主了
Kalgan then. It changed hands.
也许造成了某种多米诺效应
Couldn't that have caused some domino effect?
我一直觉得我们正向虚无走去
I always felt we were headed to nothingness.
先生们 亲吻虚无吧
Kiss the void, gentlemen.
一个世纪以来 这个玩具对那个玩具唯命是从
For a century, this toy obeyed that toy.
它将我们变成它读数的奴仆
It made us servants to its readings
它承诺说那些读数能帮助我们存活下去
which it promised would help us preserve our own skin.
我们可算是有回报了
Well, happy pay day to us.
我们被坑了
We're fucked.
如果你需要我 请想办法自行解决需求
If you need me, find a way not to.
里面比我想象的还空
Even emptier in there than I thought.
我们之后再详谈
We'll confer later.
现在 谁也别告诉
For now, don't tell anyone else.
不能让任何人知道
No one can know.
德默泽尔 我觉得 这一刻…
Demerzel. I think, in this moment…
我理解成为你是什么感受
…I understand what it's like to be you.
大帝
Empire?
我曾不辞劳苦并做出妥协 想要找到一个圆♥满♥的中间点
I have toiled, and compromised, and sought a happy middle ground.
显然 一切都是徒劳
All for nothing apparently.
所以 如果我短暂而无意义的一生 结束时充满了失望和悔恨
So if there is ash in my mouth at the end of a brief, pointless life,
那你这漫长而无意义的一生 也必须尝到苦涩的味道
you must taste bile in your long, pointless one.
也许你希望结束
Maybe you welcome the end.
如果毋须维持一脉相承的王朝
If there's no Genetic Dynasty to maintain,
你就成了一个
you are just a girl
未来无拘无束的女孩
with an open road before her.
大帝 我要做的事有很多
There is much for me to do, Empire.
德默泽尔 你不能摆脱我 现在还不能
Demerzel, you can't lose me. Not now.
无论前方有什么厄运
Whatever doom is coming,
我在这里与你们一起面对 对所有人都有益
it's to everyone's advantage to have me here to face it with you.
你真的要在十天后让我化成灰
Are you really gonna toss me out in ten days?
请别这么做
Please don't.
你的请求暗示我能对这件事做主
Your appeal implies I have agency in the matter.
但我的诸多职责之一是计时
But among my many functions, I am a clock.
我为每一位克里昂的生命计时 而我的计时是准确无误的
I am the clock for every Cleon's life. And the time I keep is exact.
(卡尔甘)
我就是骡
I am the Mule.
外面那艘飞船是我的 叫黑舌
My ship outside is the Blacktongue.
我知道
I know.
我们看上去令人胆颤
We look fearsome.
但我向你们承诺
But I promise you,
你们会爱上我
you will come to love me
一如你们的大公在临终时那样
just as your archduke did in his final moments.
好了 小崽子在哪
Now, where's the runtling?
在哪
Where?
你叫什么
What's your name?
斯克蕾特 长官
Skirlet, sir.
我父亲给我起的 是卡尔甘语
My father called me that. It's Kalganese.
意思是“小面包卷”
It means "little bread roll."
真是个高雅的名字
What a noble name.
对了 千万别称我为“长官”
And please, never "sir."
叫我骡就可以了
Just Mule will do.
那么 斯克蕾特
So, Skirlet…
你爱骡吗
do you love the Mule?
胜于一切
More than anything.
胜于一切
More than anything.
你们也许听说了 我能操控人的意志
As you may have heard, I can coerce people.
改变人的喜好
Change their affections.
但这并不简单 需要我有一定的意志力
But it is difficult and requires a certain discipline on my part.
幸好 我明白了 我不需要让所有人转化
Fortunately, I have learned I needn't convert everyone.
我可以转化一些人 作为示范
I can convert some by way of demonstration.
其余目睹转化过程的人
And the rest who witness these conversions
就能…替我传道了
simply just… …proselytize for me.
那么 斯克蕾特
So, Skirlet.
你想不想示范一下如何转化
Would you like to demonstrate how conversion works?
非常乐意
More than anything.
很好
Yes.
来吧
Come.
请
Please.
知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是我父亲的
It's my father's.
他让你把弄过吗
Did he ever let you play with it?
没有 他说太危险了
No. He said it's too dangerous.
他说得没错
And he's correct.
你不能用它指着其他人 更是不能指着自己
You mustn't point that at others and never at yourself.
但转化的魅力就在于此
But that's the beauty of conversion.
我进入你的大脑后 可以随意作画
Once I'm inside your head, I can paint any picture I want.
只要小小的一笔 扫过你的思绪
Just one, small brush stroke to bristle the mind
突然你就觉得控制不住地要做某事
and suddenly you find yourself compelled to do something…
虽然知道不该那么做
…you know you shouldn't.
没关系 小面包卷
It's okay, little bread roll.
拿起来
Pick it up.
很重
It's heavy.
噢 不
Oh, no.
是不是太重 没法对准你的头
Is it too heavy to lift to your head?
有其父
Like father…
必有其女啊
like daughter.
斯克蕾特 你想扣动扳机吗
Would you like to pull the trigger, Skirlet?
非常乐意
More than anything.
非常乐意
More than anything!
那么 数到三就动手
On the count of three then.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
你们不会真觉得我有那么恶劣吧
Do you think I'm a monster?
转化的魅力
The beauty of conversion.
斯克蕾特 给我…
Give it, Skirlet. Give it.
你可以改天再射杀自己 我保证
You can shoot yourself another time. I promise.
我保证
I promise.
吃吧
Eat.
你们都会爱上我的
You will all come to love me.
而且 很快
And in short order…
星系其他地区也会
…the rest of the galaxy will as well.
(守卫人军营)
我没有硬币 但是…
Well, I don't have any coins, but, um…
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表