剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
I can make your case to the Ring of Zephyrs.
回到少女星吧
Come home to the Maiden.
去盐宫吧
Come to the Salt Palace.
透光教不是被动参与者
The Luminists are not passive players in this.
我们势力强大
We have power.
我永远不能再踏上少女星
I can never set foot on the Maiden again.
为什么
Why not?
你是对的 这是我最后一个忏悔
You were right. One last confession.
为了我尚未做的事
This is for something I have yet to do.
让我想起我曾对另一位泽菲尔做过的事
Something that reminds me of what I did to another Zephyr once.
只不过这一次要恶劣得多
Only this will be much, much worse.
不 无论是什么...
No. Whatever it is...
我很享受我们相处的时光
I enjoyed our time together.
你我之间几乎像是友谊了
This has almost been like friendship.
我曾以为母亲能拥我入怀 是我太过愚蠢
I was foolish to think the Mother could hold me in her arms.
你是我们的一分子 你是透光教♥徒♥
You are one of us. You are a Luminist.
不
No.
我是帝国的苍白刽子手 没有什么能改变这一点
I am Empire's pale reaper and nothing can change that.
德默泽尔女士 我为什么哭了
Lady Demerzel, why was I crying?
德默泽尔 拜托
Demerzel, please.
斯克蕾特 我最爱的小战士
Skirlet. My favorite little warrior.
这是盖尔多尼克的
These are Gaal Dornick's.
我想找到的女孩
The girl I want to find.
她来自水之行星
She is from the water planet.
我已经想见她很久了
I wanted to meet her for a long time.
但我现在意识到
But I realize now,
我已没必要找寻
my search is no longer necessary.
盖尔多尼克将来到这里
Gaal Dornick will come here.
普利奇队长将引她找到我
Captain Pritcher will lead her to me
然后 水之行星的女孩将属于我
and then the girl from the water planet will be mine.
我要去与骡对峙 哈里
I'm gonna go face the Mule, Hari.
我要尝试改变历史 一如伟大的谢顿传统
I'm gonna try bend history in the grand Seldon tradition.
塞佛本应和我一起在这里的
Salvor was supposed to be here with me.
她才是强大的那个
She was the strong one.
她本应得到更多
She deserved so much more than she got.
只不过 时间总是不够
There's just never any time.
如果她能回来 我每天都会告诉她 我爱她
If I got her back, I'd tell her I love her every day.
我爱你 哈里 很抱歉我从没说过
I love you, Hari. I'm sorry I didn't say it.
(我知道 是时候了)
I know. It's time.
(骡从没有过你所拥有的)
The Mule has not had what you've had,
(被我们大家围绕着)
surrounded by all of us.
(当你将你的思想传给我时)
When you give your thoughts to me
(我看着它们 仿佛它们是我的)
I see them like they're mine,
(仿佛我正在体验它们)
like I'm living them.
(我不会说出声 但我仍被称为“议长”)
I don't speak out loud, but I'm still called First Speaker.
(在伊格尼斯星 我们习惯了在彼此的思想中行走)
On Ignis we walk in each other's thoughts so much...
(我们仿佛是一体的...)
we're like one thing--
(一个该死的生物)
one fuckin' creature.
(骡只懂得一种方式)
The Mule will only know one way.
(他是有局限的)
He'll be limited.
(利用这一点)
Use that.
(我会告诉其他人 你准备好了)
I'll tell the others you're ready.
(谁 )
Who?
(我们从一开始 就没打算让你一个人面对)
We were never gonna let you do this by yourself.
(谢谢你们)
Thank you.
渔夫 渔夫 乘船出海
Fisherman, fisherman, out at sea,
拉起网来 会是什么
pulls up his net, what can it be?
小小的克里昂 小如豌豆粒
The tiniest Cleon, small as a pea.
嗨 我是你的船长 大家叫我骡
Hi there. I'm your captain. They call me the Mule.
嗨 我是小小克里昂 嗨 克里昂
Hi, I'm Cleon the tiniest. Hi, Cleon.
你听说了吗 我的大脑就像曲奇
Have you heard about my brain being like a biscuit?
现在 我正把它推进你思想的每一个角落
Right now, I'm pushing it into all corners of your mind.
吸收你对盖尔多尼克所知的一切
Sopping up everything you know about Gaal Dornick.
你惧怕她
You're afraid of her.
是激动 不是惧怕
Excited. Not afraid.
她的手下有基地 堡垒...
Do her people have a base, a fortress...
以及某个秘密星球吗
Some secret planet?
如果我知道 那你尽管吸走吧
If I know, sop it up.
你不知道
You don't know.
她对你有所隐瞒
She kept secrets from you.
但她占据了你脑中的许多空间
But she takes up a lot of space in there.
你似乎对此很有共鸣嘛
It sounds like you know what that's like.
不过不一样 对吧
Different though, isn't it?
我的意思是 她骗了你 你永远也不会再见到她了
I mean, she lied to you and you'll never get to see her again.
但她和我呢 我们正朝某种预定的“交融”走去
While she and I, we're headed to a preordained consummation of a kind.
我能在你面前这么说吗 会不会太残酷了
Can I say that in front of you or is that cruel?
应该挺残酷的 在这一点上 我这人是闻名在外
I suppose that's cruel. I've been known to do that.
冷酷无情
To be cruel.
我认为你应该离开了
I think you should leave now.
你当然是对的
Of course you're right.
盖尔多尼克终于来到这里了
Gaal Dornick is finally here.
渔夫 渔夫 乘船出海
Fisherman, fisherman, out at sea,
拉起网来 会是什么
pulls up his net, what can it be?
我们着陆了
We're down.
在他们发现你的信♥号♥♥前跃迁
Jump before they pick up your signature.
收到 你叫一声 我就过去
Copy. You call, I'll come running.
小歌♥
Song!
所以 世上有机器人存在
So, a robot walks among us?
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我相信
I do.
小歌♥的记忆
Song's memories.
我见过 我也见过你 还有德默泽尔女士 所有一切
I've seen them, I've seen you. Lady Demerzel. Everything.
那么 为什么
Then why?
为什么不告诉他们神存在于世上
Why not tell them god walks among us?
因为那不符合我的利益
Because it's not in my interest.
所以如果你知道那是什么的话 无论怎样 选救赎吧
So remediation, better or worse, if you know what it is.
我该告诉你吗 是或否
Should I tell you? Yes, no?
你正在犯一个错误 这是真的
You are making a mistake. This is real.
一切都将终结 只有她能阻止
Everything is going to end. She is the only one who can stop it.
你将被注入液体基质中 融入无机物
You will be cast into a liquid substrate, with saprophytes.
这些蚕食你的小微生物
These hungry little microorganisms feeding on you,
你的躯体化为碎屑 吸收殆尽
your body turns to mulch, absorbed.
成为我的异端分子汤中的又一个原料
Just another rank ingredient in my heretic soup.
赎罪
Remediation!
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表