剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, crack the world open, prizes inside.
可不是嘛
You best believe it.
足够我们二人分了
Enough for both of us.
这就是你的目的
That's what this is?
向我游说来了 - 说得挺有道理的
A sales pitch? - It's a pretty good pitch.
小子 其实进来之后 没那么糟
It ain't so bad, kid, once you're in it.
我从没感受到过这样的爱
I have never felt such love.
托兰 骡不希望你死
Toran, the Mule doesn't want you dead.
我也不希望
And neither do I.
我仍是你的伯父
I'm still your uncle.
我希望你平平安安
I want you safe.
你老婆在那边吧
Your wife there?
她全都说对了
She was right about everything.
关于你 她的看法也是对的
And she was right about you.
你逃离了沦陷的卡尔甘
You escaped occupied Kalgan.
你让这艘穿了一个大洞的飞船着陆
You landed this ship with a plenty big hole in it.
你毋须再证明什么了
You don't have anything to prove.
是 我以前总希望你说出这句话
Yeah, I used to wish you'd say that.
你不知道我多想听到
You have no idea how much.
别动 举起手...
Don't move. Hands. Hands.
不...别开枪 我是你们这边的
No, no, no, no. Don't... Don't shoot. I'm with you.
我是骡那边的
I'm with the Mule.
带走她 我来对付他
Take her. I'll deal with him.
别碰她
Don't you touch her.
你敢碰她试一试
Don't you fucking touch her!
等等...不
Wait! Wait, no.
托兰
Toran!
托兰
Toran!
对不起 兰度
I'm sorry, Randu.
不...
No. No, no.
带上他
Bring him.
你是对的
You were right.
不应该是我们
It shouldn't be us.
不能由我们决定...
It can't be us who decides...
带上日师
Bring Sunmaster.
她已经这么做了
She already did.
我不得不这么做
I had to.
就是嘛
And there we have it.
现在 这个
Now this,
他说就是这个
this is what he says it is.
一件在近千年前 从我们的圣物中掠走的器物
A tool pillaged from our reliquary almost a thousand years ago.
他以为自己能用 从我们这里偷走的物品来谈判
Did he think he could bargain with something he stole from us?
你好 大帝
Hello, Empire.
愿明光永不灭
May the light never dim.
看来你已经体验过我们的文化了
I see you've already sampled our culture.
你是谁
Who are you?
日师18世
Sunmaster-18.
我代表微生区来此迎接你
Here to receive you on behalf of all Mycogen.
你可能挺喜欢这里
You might like it here.
对你来说 这是个新的世界
Something new for you.
在这里 没有人能无愧地享受他人的劳力
Here, none are at ease through the labor of others.
没有人比另一个人更崇高
None may glory over another.
除了这个
Except this.
这是我们所尊崇的
This is our glory.
这是神祗之铜首
It is the brazen head of God.
它将高声地宣告你的命运
And it will scream your fate aloud.
这办公室才像样嘛
Now this is an office.
很豪华
Fancy.
我们在这儿应该很舒服
We could get comfortable here.
市长 你不同意吗
Wouldn't you agree, Mayor?
我的就是你的
What's mine is yours.
我的就是你的
What's mine is yours.
是
Yes.
来
Come.
我很失望 市长
I am disappointed, Mayor.
我感觉 也许...
I feel, perhaps...
需要惩罚一下
a tug on the bridle's in order.
绝对的 我能帮上什么忙
Absolutely. How can I help?
告诉他 斯克蕾特
Tell him, Skirlet.
他希望你溺死自己
He wants you to drown yourself.
很乐意
With pleasure.
你与普利奇队长关系很好
You're close with Captain Pritcher.
别否认
Don't deny it.
他逃脱时 我看到你眼中的如释重负
I saw the relief in your eyes when he escaped.
但为什么要去行星地面 而不是逃跑
But why go planet-side, why not run?
他本性不喜逃跑
It's not in his nature.
如果我非要猜 他叛乱的计划已经走到一半了
If I had to guess, he's already halfway to planning an insurrection.
这个死亡方式不太好
Bad way to go.
溺死
Drowning.
我们可以离开 可以离开
We could leave? We could leave?
我们...能去哪
Where... Where would we go?
不知道 - 我们去哪
I don't know. - Where would we go?
很美 是吧
It's pretty, isn't it?
燃烧根茎
The burning of the rootstock.
我们以前会躺在水库边缘 那里看到的景象最美
We use to lie on the edge of the reservoir for the best view.
有时我们会睡着
Sometimes we'd fall asleep.
这里
Here.
这是个好地方
Here's a good place.
我做不到 - 亨奈特
I can't. - Hennet.
等等...把宝宝给巴顿家吧
Wait, wait, wait. The Bartons, give them the baby.
他们会收留宝宝 会爱他的
They'd take the baby. They'd love the baby.
他们只有夫妻配额 宝宝会饿死的
They have a couple's assessment. The baby would starve.
或者他们会饿死
Or they would.
不...
No, no, no, no, no.
不 他们可以上报
No. They can reach out somehow.
说他们意外得子
Say they've had a surprise baby.
没有人会回来检查的
No one's gonna come back and check.
这样大家都能活下去
We can all make it.
他们不会把孩子送回的
They'd never give him back.
我很肯定
I know it.
但我可以去巴顿家
But I can go to the Bartons.
我甚至不会吃他们家的
I won't even take food.
我会找到其他办法
I'll find another way.
他们不想要你
They don't want you.
他们只想要婴儿
They only want the baby.
但你们爱我
But you love me!
来 喝了
Come, drink it down.
你会睡着 它效果很强的
You'll fall asleep. It's strong.
水都不会让你醒过来
The water might not even wake you.
奥维
Orvi?
奥维
Orvi!
你想去那里
You want to be there.
你想的
You want to.
奥维
Orvi?
奥维
Orvi?
救救他
Help him!
救救他
Help him!
为什么
Why?
他很幸福
He's happy.
你们俩都很幸福
You're both happy.
你希望我幸福
You like to make me happy.
你想留在水下
You want to stay under.
你爱我
You love me.
胜于一切
More than anything.
(给巴顿夫妇)
我逃离了故乡
I escaped my home world
加入骚扰我们土地的强盗
by joining the pirate who harassed our land.
这词听起来就不好
Sounds like a bad word.
“强盗”
Pirate.
但他们从没像你那样夺走那么多
But they never took as much as you.
我知道你能听见
I know you can hear me!
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表