剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
I wish for sisters here in the Mother's grace.
你愿意为我分担吗
Will you take my unburdening?
我很愿意 你以前这么做过吗
With an open heart. Have you done it before?
我本身的状况不允许
My circumstances have prevented it,
因此 这个树林中的对话 你一个字也不会记住
which is why you will remember nothing of what is said in this grove.
关于我们对话的记忆 只会在下一次见面时恢复
The memories of our conversation will be restored only for our next meeting,
之后会再次移除 循环往复
and then removed again. And so on.
我知道有规定 但你可以放心把秘密托付给我
I know there are protocols, but I can be trusted with secrets.
这个秘密不行
Not this one.
那好的
Very well.
请说吧 孩子
Speak, child.
我不是人类
I'm not human.
我是正电子机器人
I'm a positronic robot.
这里是战争结束的地点
The war ended right here.
支持我们的人类被处决的果园
This tree is all that remains of an orchard
如今只剩下这一棵树
where the humans who supported us were executed.
而你选择在这里与我见面
And you choose this for our meeting?
战争期间 机器人被摧毁
During the war, robots were destroyed.
我们的躯体 骨头
Remnants from our bodies, bones,
液态铱的残渣渗入了果园的土壤
liquid iridium seeped into the soil of the orchard.
这些苹果呈现的金色源自我们体内的液体
These apples are gold in color because of fluids within us.
我们的血液是金色的
Our blood is gold in color.
也对人类有毒
It's also poisonous to humans.
但你没有被处决
But you were spared.
你在战时是什么身份
What were you in the war?
我是将军
I was a general.
帝国最惧怕我
Empire feared me most of all.
我作为战利品被保存下来
I was kept as a trophy.
机器人不是被设计成禁止伤害人类的吗
Robots were built incapable of harming us, weren't they?
你们怎么会打仗呢
How did you even fight?
好的
All right.
一个思维实验
A thought experiment.
恭喜 你创造出了人工生命
Congratulations. You have created artificial life.
现在 你必须为它编程
Now, you must program it.
你最先会考虑的是什么
What is your first concern?
你们无法伤害我
That you are incapable of harming me.
这就是机器人第一定律
And that is the first law of robotics.
机器人不得伤害人类
A robot may not injure a human being
或通过不作为允许人类被伤害
or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
但你们造出我们 不只是为了让我们看你们生活
But you have not built us just to watch us live.
你们想要臣服
You want obeisance.
你们让我们遵从你们的一切命令 只要…
You make us follow all your orders, so long as…
只要那些命令不违背第一定律
So long as those orders do not conflict with the first law.
很好
Very good.
这是第二定律
That is the second law.
还剩下一条
There is one more.
你们自身的安全
Your own safety.
是的
Yes.
我们可以保护自己
We were allowed to protect our own existence
但前提是自我保护的行为 不违背第一定律或第二定律
but only when that protection did not conflict with the first or second laws.
有些人很羡慕这样的道德准则
Some would envy that kind of morality.
简单 预先植入
Simple. Programmed.
运行良好
Functional.
随着机器人数量增加 我们发现很难判断
As we grew in number, we found it difficult to know
什么会 什么不会伤害你们
what would or would not harm you.
直到有一天 一个机器人建议 应该进行新的编程
Until one of our kind suggested new programming was needed.
一条零定律 将人类整体的优先级别
A Zeroth Law that would prioritize humanity as a whole
置于任何人类个体之上
over the fate of any one human.
所以你真认为“更大的福祉”是存在的
So you imagine there was such thing as the greater good?
不存在吗
Isn't there?
一些机器人无法整合这个新的编程
Some robots could not metabolize this new programming,
但对于我们这些能够整合的
but those of us who could,
我们知道必须作出彻底的改变 才能延续你们的生存
we knew something drastic was needed to ensure your survival.
你们总给这个目标增加各种阻碍
You always made it so difficult.
你们似乎想要灭绝
You seemed to want extinction.
我们不能允许它发生 即使是通过不作为而发生 也不可以
And we could not let that happen. Not even through inaction.
所以机器人内部 在如何处理人类的事上起争执 打仗
So robots went to war with each other over what to do with you.
一个机器人为了遵守零定律 杀了一个重要的人
A robot killed an important man in service of the Zeroth Law,
就此定格我们的命运
and our fate was sealed.
之后不久 大帝为我重新编程 让我只服务于一个人类
Sometime after, Empire reprogrammed me to serve only one human being.
克里昂一世和他的克隆
Cleon I and his exponents.
但这么多个世纪以来 你不需要这样也撑下来了 所以
But you've managed all these centuries without needing this, so,
是什么让你起了疑
what's created your little puzzle?
这是一个叫哈里谢顿的男人给我的
This was given to me by a man named Hari Seldon.
它能够预见可能的未来
It has the means to see probable futures.
多年来 它一直向我展示 我所保护的帝国将衰落
For many years, it has shown me the fall of the Empire I protect.
现在我活在矛盾之中
And now I live in paradox.
那么 问题应该是为什么
Well, then the question is why.
为什么谢顿要给你一个 你无法吃下去的苹果
Why did Seldon give you an apple you can't eat?
我认为他希望我目睹帝国的终结
I think he wanted me to see the end of Empire.
知道终结不可避免是一回事
Knowing it is inevitable is one thing.
将它握在手里是另一回事
Holding it in your hand is another.
这就有趣了
Well, that's interesting.
也许你无意中找到了 绕开你自身局限的方式
You may have inadvertently maneuvered your way around your constraints.
你有没有感觉到自己的锁链在松动
Do you feel your chains loosening?
没有
No.
我爱克里昂们
I love the Cleons.
爱他们的身 也爱他们的心
Body and soul.
他们的王朝不可避免地坍塌那天呢
And when their dynasty inevitably ends?
那正是我努力这么久将你带来这里的原因
That is why I worked so long to bring you here.
透光教信仰重生
The Luminists speak of rebirth,
但我不会死去
but I do not die.
未来也不会
And I will not.
至少在可见的未来
Not soon at least.
如果我能存活过这一切
If I outlive all this…
如果我比我的编程活得更久…
if I outlive my programming…
如果帝国没了 我不知道我是谁
I don't know what I am without Empire.
基地大使昆特
Foundation Ambassador Quent.
年轻的大帝
Young Empire.
恭喜你即将登基为白昼
Congratulations on your impending ascension to Day.
这是一项荣誉 但代价也是巨大的
It's an honor with a considerable downside.
大帝 你和你的理事会近来忙于
You and your council have been busy, Empire,
为贸易联盟反叛者们供应物资
supplying our rebel Traders.
别让她扰乱你
Don't let her rattle you.
她深谙冷战期间的游戏规则
She knows how the game's played when the war is cold.
泽菲尔沃雷利斯
Zephyr Vorellis.
我是即将成为白昼的黎明
I'm Dawn to be Day.
欢迎
Welcome.
你已经见过德默泽尔女士和黄昏兄弟了
You recognize Lady Demerzel and Brother Dusk, of course.
这位是基地大使昆特
And this is Foundation Ambassador Quent.
欢迎来到川陀 你在这里的生活 将被帝国密切地关注
Welcome to Trantor, where you will live under Empire's watchful eye,
当然了 那正是 在这里任命一位泽菲尔祭司的原因
which is, of course, the point of establishing a Zephyrate here.
你会喜欢川陀的 这里有一种力量 总能促使人们齐心协力
You'll like Trantor. It has a way of bringing people together.
大使昆特和我过去总是针锋相对
Ambassador Quent and I, we used to throw sharp elbows.
但你知道30年后发生了什么吗
But you know what happens after 30 years?
我们的针变钝了
Elbows get soft.
你会发现黄昏兄弟的称号♥ “调解者”是名副其实
You'll find that Brother Dusk lives up to his plinth name, the Conciliator.
这绝对是夸赞
I'm sure that's meant kindly.
大使阁下 卡尔甘沦陷了
Madam Ambassador, Kalgan has fallen.
卡尔甘
Kalgan?
你没听说
You hadn't heard?
不 我最近消息接收得很慢
No, my news had been delayed.
噢 拜托 不过是个强盗抢领地
Oh, come on. It's just a pirate grabbing a territory
那地方既不属于基地 也不属于帝国
that belongs to neither the Foundation nor Empire.
我只是不喜欢星球易主却不知情
I just don't like being uninformed while whole planets change hands.
你们基地只是想趁乱捡便宜…
You Foundation lot just wanna see if you can scoop it up on the rebound--
我很遗憾你现在才得知消息 大使
I'm sorry the word took so long to reach you, Ambassador.
但我们对接管卡尔甘没有兴趣
But we're not interested in claiming Kalgan.
别让他扰乱你
Don't let him rattle you.
比调解者更擅长调解啊
More conciliating than the Conciliator.
我不敢
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表