剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
No taste for blood, Mayor?
你是个软弱的人 现在还黏乎乎的
You are a soft man, and now you're sticky too.
你应该学会喜欢上它
You should learn to like it.
斯克蕾特 能麻烦你吗
Skirlet, will you do the honors?
好耶
Yay.
现在 起立...
Now, stand. Stand.
我们安排会议时 你说有礼物要送我
Now, when we arranged this meeting, you claimed to have a gift for me.
是什么 - 一个男人
What is it? - A man.
我的情报队长
My captain of information.
韩普利奇
Han Pritcher.
有些事真是天注定的啊
Some things are preordained.
对不起 小歌♥
I'm sorry, Song.
我不知道你有伴侣
I didn't know you had someone.
你非要用最残酷的方式得知
Well, you've learned it the hard way.
我想知道为什么
And I'd like to know why.
我已经告诉你了 记忆文件能证明
I told you why. The memory doc can prove it.
里面有你在宫殿与我相处的所有记忆...
It has all the memories from your time with me in the palace--
他声称宫殿里有一个机器人
He claimed to have a robot in the palace.
它叫德默泽尔
Its name is Demerzel.
你见过它
You've met it.
这件东西属于它
This belongs to it.
这些刻痕是“地球”的意思
Those markings mean Earth.
这不算证明
That's not proof.
不过挺锋利的
Sharp though.
我们的问题还没问完
There will be more questions.
本不该是这样的
It's not supposed to be like this.
我不该被唤起记忆 或知道我做了什么 说了什么
I'm not supposed to be reminded or know what I did or said.
不该有个该死的大帝出现在我们的客厅
There's not supposed to be a fucking Emperor in our living room.
歌♥雀 你不能戴上那个
Songbird, you are not putting that on.
我们不知道那是什么 你也不应该被迫恢复记忆
We have no idea what it is and you shouldn't have to remember.
我必须把情况告诉日师18
I have to tell Sunmaster-18 about this.
你相信他说的机器人的事吗
Do you believe him, about the robot?
你呢
Do you?
如果川陀上有合成生命
If there is a synthetic life on Trantor,
也许那是五千年来 我们所经历的最重要的事情了
it could be the most important thing to happen to us in 5,000 years.
只有一个办法能确证
There's only one way to know for sure.
这是什么
What is this?
孢子
Spores.
比你吸入器里的效果更强
Stronger than the ones in your drugshells.
对我们来说 孢子是神圣的
They are sacred to us.
我们用它来与自我相遇
We use them to meet ourselves.
有些人认为幻象是我们拥有意识的根本
Some people think hallucination is what gave us consciousness in the first place.
我不确定谁能决定这种观点成立与否 我只知道它是真的
I'm not sure who decides these things, I just know.
孢子让人变得诚实
Spores make you honest.
如果你希望我们相信你 那就喝下它
If you want us to believe you, this is how.
该死的
Shit.
他们停了
They just stopped.
骡的舰队来到星球上方
The Mule's ships arrived over the planet
我们整个轨道防御舰队动都不动
and our entire orbital defense just sat there...
就像失去知觉一样
like betreasoned inerts.
主舰上的炮手焦急地请求下达命令
And the gunners on the capital ships were begging for orders,
但准将 指挥官全都说着同一句话
but the brigadiers, the commanders, they all kept saying the same thing,
“解除战斗警戒状态” 一遍一遍不停地说
"Secure from general quarters," over and over again.
每一个指挥官都这么说
Every commander.
他们不肯反击
They wouldn't fight back.
战斗小队溃败 最终 主舰开火了
So squadrons broke rank and then, finally, the capital ships opened fire.
但他们瞄准的却是我们自己的战斗机
But they were shooting down our own fighters.
那是整个区域通讯中断前 我们收到的最后消息
Those were the last transmissions before the whole sector went dark.
请吃吧
Eat, please.
感觉这么做是错的 吃着你们的食物 与此同时...
It feels wrong eating your food while...
黄昏 我该怎么做
Dusk, what do I do?
你留在这里
You stay here.
用我的旗裹着你那美丽的双肩 这样谁都不敢碰你
You wrap my flag around your pretty shoulders and no one will dare touch you.
你的兄弟们去哪儿了
Where are your brothers?
白昼逃离了宫殿
Day's fled the palace.
黎明嘛...
And Dawn...
我觉得他出事了
I think something has happened to him.
噢 黄昏 你为什么不告诉我
Oh, Dusk, why didn't you tell me?
我们一直在谈论我的事
We've been sitting here talking about me.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
我现在对任何事都不确定了
I'm not certain of anything anymore.
世界已经失去理智了 不是么
It's all gone mad, hasn't it?
另外 仿佛是为了证明刚才说的
And, as if to illustrate,
白昼的宠物... 叫卡皮什么的...
Day's pet... Cap... something...
卡皮露斯
Capillus.
卡皮露斯 - 你好...卡皮露斯
Capillus. - Hello. Hello, Capillus.
对
Yeah.
别...不 别这样
Don't... No, don't. Don't.
它只是饿了
He's just hungry.
对 应该吧
Yeah, I suppose so.
白昼离开了他的动物园 连喂它们的人都没有
Day left his menagerie with no one to feed 'em.
吃吧...
There you go. There you go. There you go.
吃吧
There you go.
嚼烂了 别狼吞虎咽的
Chew it. Don't gulp it.
天啊 它的意志很顽强 是吧
God, he's a fighter, isn't he?
它只是...吃吧 很好
He's just... There you go. That's it.
尽情品尝每一口
Savor every bit.
吃
There you go.
瞧啊 真棒 乖 乖孩子
Look at that. That's it. Good. Good boy.
小乖雪貂
Good. Good little ferret.
要多久起效
How long till it takes effect?
只有我们能问问题
We'll ask the questions.
有人跟着你来这里吗
Did anyone follow you here?
没有
No.
有人会来接你吗 守卫人 宫殿影卫
Is anyone coming for you? Clavigers? Palace shades?
没有 没有
No. No.
我确保了不会有
I made sure of that.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你弄伤自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
什么
What?
我感觉不对劲
I don't feel right.
拜托 这里的小孩子 晚餐喝一大杯都没问题
Come on now. Children here drink a pint of this at the dinner table.
有什么不...
Something's not...
效果太强了
It's too much.
小歌♥
Song?
你去哪了
Where did you go?
你弄伤自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
我弄伤自己时会哭泣
I cry when I hurt myself.
你弄伤自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
但你难过时也会哭泣
But you also cry when you are sad.
梦想伴随你们永生
The dream lives on in you
因为你让其生生不息 - 因为你让其生生不息
because you kept it alive in you. - Because you kept it alive in you.
心怀尊敬 享受和平
Respect and enjoy the peace.
享受...
And enjoy...
一脉相承的王朝的历史
The history of the Genetic Dynasty.
在你出生在世上几个世纪前 你微小的角色就被一个人决定了
Your small role dictated by a man centuries before you were born.
我并非“出生”在世上
I wasn't born.
我是被创造出来的
I was made.
这就够了吗
Is that all it would take?
足够让你感到完整
To make you feel whole.
白昼
Day?
白昼
Day?
你一直在说德默泽尔女士
You've been talking about Lady Demerzel.
你发现它是机器人时做了这个动作
When you found out it was a robot, you made this gesture.
如果你没那么做 我们此刻仍会在宫殿
If you hadn't, we would still be there.
我不该告诉你的
I never should have told you.
你保留着对我的所有憎恨 为什么
You keep all your hate for me. Why?
我对你还能有什么感觉
What else would I feel for you?
我的助产士 我的军纪官
My midwife and my martinet,
总等着我走错那一步
waiting for me to miss a step.
我们今天不太好 是吧
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表