剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
Don't call me that.
不知为何 他有躯体
He mysteriously got a... a body.
皮肤 眼球 完整的知识
Skin, eyeballs and full knowledge.
我想要他所拥有的
I want what he has.
我不知道他是怎么获得那躯体的
I don't know how he got that body.
那就问他
Then ask him.
我想要躯体
I want it.
这就是我的条件
That's my condition.
身在局中
Skin in the game.
好的
Okay.
对我来说就够了
Good enough for me.
谢顿博士
Dr. Seldon.
艾布林
Ebling.
哈里
Hari.
他认为哈里还活着 别告诉他
He thinks Hari is alive. Don't tell him.
谢顿博士 很荣幸
Dr. Seldon, it's an honor.
来
Come.
盖尔 关于骡 提醒一句 有什么不对劲
Gaal, a word of caution about the Mule. Something's not right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他的故事说不通
His story doesn't add up.
有时是我们选择了路
There are paths we choose...
有时则是路选择了我们
and there are paths that choose us.
这些路的意义和方向 是驱使我们不断前进的动力
What they mean and where they lead are what keep us moving forward.
但总有代价
But there is a price.
未来以我们的期待 我们的希望与梦想 我们的错误
The future preys on our expectations, our hopes and dreams, our mistakes,
以及我们错放的信任为食
and our misplaced trust.
骡和我不同
The Mule and I are different.
我们确切知道我们的路的终点是什么
We know exactly where our paths will lead.
是彼此 是死亡
To each other. To the death.
在那之后 未来不可知
Beyond that, the future is unknowable.
但那条路...
But that path...
我不会独自行走
I will not walk alone.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表