剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第三季第六集
不
No!
噩梦
A nightmare?
幻象
A vision.
这么多年了...我一直觉得 自己做的梦属于另一个人
For years... I have felt I was wearing someone else's dreams.
夜复一夜 同一张脸在眼前挥散不去
Night after night, the same face haunting me.
一个女孩...一个女人的脸
A girl's fa... a woman's face.
我开始觉得自己永远不会亲自见到她
I had started to believe I would never meet her.
但卡尔甘的那个男人...
But that man on Kalgan...
夜店里的那个
The one in the club.
普利奇
Pritcher.
我触碰了他的思想 他和我一样
I touched his mind. He was like me.
花了一些时间才解开这个谜
It took some time to untangle,
但我现在意识到他送了我一份大礼
but now I realize he gave me a great gift.
那张不让我安睡的脸有名字了
A name to go with the face that troubles my sleep.
盖尔多尼克
Gaal Dornick.
她曾经无数次出现在我的梦里 现在 她来到了这里
She's visited me in a thousand dreams, and now she's here...
来到我们的时代 扼住我的喉咙
in our time, at my throat.
我必须在盖尔多尼克找到我之前找到她
I have to find Gaal Dornick before she finds me.
我必须摧毁她
I have to destroy her...
就算要把一切夷为平地 我也在所不惜
even if I have to burn everything to do it.
召集其他人 为黑舌号♥出发做准备
Get the others. Prepare the Blacktongue.
什么时候
When?
现在 就现在
Now. Right now.
盖尔多尼克 300多年了 你状态不错
Gaal Dornick. It has been more than 300 years. You are looking well.
你怎么会...
How...
我跟着黎明兄弟前往克拉里昂 他之前一直和你保持联♥系♥
I followed Brother Dawn to Clarion. He was in communication with you.
他还...他在哪里
Is he... Where is he?
17B号♥维修气闸发生爆♥炸♥性减压
Maintenance air lock 17-B suffered an explosive decompression.
12秒后 黎明的纳米粒子 停止传输他的体征信息
Twelve seconds later, Dawn's nanites stopped transmitting his vitals.
他为你而死 或是因为你而死 告诉我原因是什么
He died for you, or because of you, and you're going to tell me why.
你在缸里还存着他的替身 所以别假装你很难过
Don't pretend to grieve while you have his replacement in a tank.
我养大了他 我看着他蹒跚学步
I raised him! I watched his first steps!
我保护过他
I protected him.
他惧怕你
He was afraid of you.
你呢
Are you?
我以为谢顿博士已经告诉你 我是机器人 看来我错了
I assumed Dr. Seldon informed you I was a robot. I see I was mistaken.
你要把一切告诉我 多尼克小姐
You will tell me everything, Miss Dornick.
黎明为什么成为你的工具 你为什么让他进行这项任务
How Dawn came to be your instrument, why you set him on this task,
我为什么不应此刻终结你的生命
and why I shouldn't end your life this instant.
别怕 小狗狗
Don't be frightened, puppy.
基地会把我从你身边带走吗
Will the Foundation take me away from you?
不会...
No. No.
你和我...我们很擅长让人们爱上我们
You and I... we're good at making people love us.
驶近新端点星
Approaching New Terminus.
准备好了
Ready?
不知道 我喜欢当名人 但这感觉更像是当“重要人物”
I don't know. I like being famous, but this feels more like being important.
噢 托里 名人和重要人物是一回事
Oh, Torie. Famous and important are the same thing.
我们的结婚誓言里就写着这点 记得吗
That was in our wedding vows, remember?
基地空间站 我是追踪者号♥的托兰马洛
Foundation Station, this is Toran Mallow of the Chaser,
请求允许停靠
requesting permission to dock.
我的船上有一位贸易联盟成员
I have a member of the Trader Alliance on board.
追踪者 我是守卫者法♥伦♥格利尔
Chaser, this is Warden Fallon Greer.
除非获准 请勿靠近
Do not approach unless authorized.
重复 请勿靠近 遵守规矩 否则我们武力相见
Repeat, do not approach. Comply or you will be met with force.
为什么总是遇到这种事
Why does this keep happening to us?
听着 将我们击落是最蠢的决定
Listen, shooting us down would be about the dumbest move possible,
所以我知道一定是 英德伯尔坐在那儿下的命令
which is how I just know Indbur's sitting right there making the calls.
发现威胁
Threats detected.
追踪者的武器不足以防御
Chaser weapons inadequate for defense.
(警告)
守卫者格利尔 我们是奉普利奇队长之命而来的
Warden Greer, we're here at the behest of Captain Pritcher.
继续
Keep going.
他可以确认我们的情况
He can confirm our status.
普利奇
Pritcher?
是的
Yes.
普利奇队长 韩普利奇队长
Captain Pritcher. Captain Han Pritcher.
允许停靠 进来吧
Docking permitted. Come on through.
访客 - 不 他们会留下
Visitors? - No. They're staying.
嗨 兰度
Hi, Randu.
椅子这种武器 更适合有两只胳膊的人吧
More of a two-armed weapon, chairs.
你把一切都引到了我头上 你选他就是为了这个
You brought this all down on me. That why you picked him?
我对你侄子唯一的要求是 打扮得漂漂亮亮 带我进场
All I asked your nephew to do was look pretty and get me in a door.
我们都认为英德伯尔德不配位 停战
We both think Indbur's out of his depth. Truce?
我只需要一只手就能揍你
I only need the one hand for that.
别再互殴了
No more hitting each other.
他们永远不会认真对待我们的
They'll never take us seriously.
我什么都没看到
Didn't see nothing.
你们俩 你们以为还会怎样
You two, what exactly did you think would happen?
队长 你找到了兰度马洛的侄子
Captain, you came to Randu Mallow's nephew.
我完全有理由认为 无论你的目的是什么
I had every reason to believe that whatever you were onto
都会给贸易联盟造成后果
might have repercussion for the Traders.
是你拽我们下水的
You dragged us in, you know.
你没权把我们当作小孩一样对待
You don't get to treat us like we're children.
是你在做任务时 突然犯晕逃跑的 记得吗
You're the one who got the dizzies on your mission and ran away, remember?
所以你被锁在这里 只能对我们发火
That's why you're locked in here being rude to us
而我们不过是做了你没能做到的事 而且 你知道吗
when all we did was what you couldn't. And do you know what?
如果有人肯听我们说 也许我们能切实帮上忙
If someone would actually just listen to us, we could be of some real help.
如果可以的话 我会吹奏给你听
If I could, I would play and show you,
但...他们拿走了
but... they took it away.
乐器
The instrument.
在新端点星吗
It's on New Terminus?
和善点 - 我很和善
Be nice. - I am nice.
马尼菲科
Magnifico.
这名字不错
That's a good name.
艺术家的名字
An artist's name.
骡喜欢你吹奏乐器 嗯
The Mule likes it when you play, hmm?
夜店的人也喜欢
So do the people in the club?
你让他更容易施展能力了 对吧
You make it easier for him, don't you?
我吹奏骡的黑暗前奏
I provide the Mule's dark fanfare.
为他的奇迹助势
Giving tumble to his wonders.
马尼菲科 你愿意跟骡反着干吗
Would you work against the Mule, Magnifico?
我吹奏只为了糊口 苟且度过又一天
I only play to eat and live another hollow day.
我愿意为了另一个使命演奏
I would gladly play for another purpose.
是
Yeah.
马尼菲科吉甘提库斯
Magnifico Giganticus,
今天我们真诚相待了
today it is sincere.
现在你跟我走 好让我评估你能为我们带来什么优势
You'll come with me now, so I can assess the advantages you might offer us.
不
No.
她也必须一起
Not without her.
我的小姐 她的宠物 和领袖兰度伯父必须一起
Not without my lady, her pet, and leader Uncle Randu.
如果能让事情更顺利进行 我愿意同时接洽你们所有人
Well, if it greases the wheels, I'll deal with you all at once.
(微生区)
在进攻期间 它爆♥炸♥了 摧毁了数百艘
It exploded, destroying hundreds of Imperial Trireme-3 cruisers
帝国战船三♥级♥巡洋舰
during the advance.
据报告 通讯浮标中断时 大部分船舰位于卡尔甘太空
Most of the fleet were reported to be in Kalgan space before comms buoys went dark.
他们说一些帝国船舰掉进了 某个陷阱什么的
They're saying some of the Imperial fleet fell in a trap or something.
是为了争夺卡尔甘吧
Over Kalgan, I think.
真是糟心的事
Bad business.
比你所知道的更糟
Worse than you know.
这是什么
What's this?
微生农场的甜食
Sweets from the micro-farms.
每一个味道各不相同
Every one of them taste different.
问题是有时你会尝到一个味道极佳的
Trouble is sometimes you get one that taste better than anything,
但之后再也不会尝到了
and you can't have it again.
我买♥♥一盒
I'll take a box.
你好
Hello.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
是 我们认识
Yes. Yes, we do.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表