剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
那不公平
That's unfair.
嘿 如果你想回趟家
Hey, if you wanna run home
拿你自家的古董过来 比如糖碗什么的
and fetch your own antique, uh, I wanna say sugar bowl,
我不会阻止你
I'm not gonna stop you.
德默泽尔知道你拿传家宝做赌注吗
Does Demerzel know you're risking family heirlooms?
我们走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see how it goes.
也许我的陋居要获得一个新的糖碗了
Could it be my humble household is acquiring a new sugar bowl?
别想得那么美
Oh, it's not gonna be that easy.
你如愿了
And now you have.
来 重新摆好
Come on. Set it back up.
宫殿里还有很多金银宝藏
There's a lot more shiny stuff in the palace.
孢子
Spores.
尝尝
Try it.
没事
That's all right.
你人不错 这东西会要了你的命
Good man. This stuff will kill you.
西涅特一定会想来玩这个
Cygnet's gonna wanna play with this.
我们又去看医生了
We saw the doctor again.
没有进展 但…
No change, but…
相信我 她会好好利用她仅有的一年时间
I tell you, she's determined to live the year she has
尽情奔跑 欢笑
running full speed and top volume.
要是我能做些什么… - 我知道
I wish there was something I could, uh… - I know.
现在正在复♥制♥新的黎明
There's a new Dawn cooking.
马上就完成了
It's almost done.
新生儿最奇妙了
Newborns are amazing.
你会很爱他的
You'll love him.
我会努力 至于是让他在我的膝下承欢 还是一脚踢开 再看吧
I will try. Bounce him off my knee or off the walls. We'll see.
别这样 他就是你
Come on. He's you.
爱自己 你肯定做得到
I'm pretty sure you can love yourself.
这个嘛…
Well…
继续 玩吧
Go on. Play.
只要你们别惦记着我的东西就好
Just you don't steal any of my stuff.
我一声命令就能让你们开肠破肚
I can have you all disemboweled.
你可以拒绝自己的传承 但却几乎无法逃避它
You can reject your legacy, but rarely can you escape it.
星系的另一端
On the other side of the galaxy,
候伯马洛留在世上的东西也被写进了历史
the legacy of Hober Mallow had made its way into the history books
他在第二次危机中削弱了帝国
after he pierced Empire's hide during the Second Crisis.
候伯的后代在其后建立了贸易联盟
Hober's descendants went on to establish the Alliance of Traders.
但他血脉中最新的一位 托兰马洛
But the most recent of their bloodline, Toran Mallow,
不想与贸易联盟
wanted nothing to do with the Traders.
或下一次危机有任何干系
Or the next crisis.
但是 骡总有办法将所有人都拽下水
The Mule, however, has a way of pulling everyone into his orbit.
无论是什么办法
One way or another.
宝贝
Button?
强盗偷走了我们的阳光
The pirate stole our sunshine.
是的 新婚的夫妇
Yes, um, new-weds.
新婚夫妇
Newlyweds.
意思是我们刚结婚 这是一个古老的习俗
Means we just got married. It's an old custom.
我们又让它变成潮流了
We're making it plush again.
你很快也会想要结婚了
You're going to want to get married any day now.
我很期待
I look forward.
马洛先生 您想要点什么
What's your pleasure, Mr. Mallow?
我的新娘和我选择这个别♥墅♥ 是因为我们不会被打扰
My bride and I chose this villa so we'd be undisturbed
但突然之间 政♥变♥的阴影 打扰了我们的平静
and, suddenly, we find ourselves disturbed by the shadow of the coup.
我衷心道歉
My sincere apologies.
你能移走它吗
Can you move it?
马洛先生 黑舌属于骡
Well, Mr. Mallow, the Blacktongue belongs to the Mule.
他的政♥治♥行动…
His political actions--
说“政♥变♥”吧 - 说“政♥变♥”
Oh, we like "coup." - Oh, we prefer "coup."
他的政♥变♥难免造成一些不便
His coup is bound to cause some inconveniences.
也许两位可以…
Perhaps you could…
是 - 是
Yes?
也许移♥动♥飞船
It might be more difficult to move the spaceship
比两位移♥动♥毛巾要难度高一点
than for you to move your towels?
托里 这位可是个人才
Torie, this man is a genius.
不过 你能派几个人来帮忙吗
Although, could you send a team of people to help?
因为这毛巾的材质有点重
Only this towel has a bit of a heavy weave.
我明白了 障眼法
I get it. It's a scatter.
很厉害
Very nice.
你做得很好 - 真的
You did very well. - You did.
谢谢你不拆台
Thanks for playing along.
欢迎回家 要喝点什么吗
Welcome home. Shall I make drinks?
当然 甜心
Always, Sweetheart.
噢 我很喜欢新的飞船语♥音♥
Oh, I really like the new ship voice.
它很有种 我给它起名为甜心
She's got brass. I'm naming her Sweetheart.
起得好 一点也不会和其他人的绰号♥搞混
Love it. Won't be confusing at all.
今天在沙滩上的障眼法很妙
Fantastic scatters at the beach today.
显然 政♥变♥是吸睛的好地点
A coup is the place to be seen apparently.
很带劲 但很危险
Frisk, yet dire.
你的饮品准备好了
Your drink is ready.
我爱你 托里 我爱与你一起的生活
I love you, Torie. I love my life with you.
我也是 甜心
You too, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得这个政♥变♥和贸易联盟有关吗
Do you think this coup thing has anything to do with the Traders?
噢 谁知道 政♥治♥就这样
Oh, who knows. Politics.
总是同一帮人在玩 只是飞船的形状不一样
It's always the same players, just with different shaped ships.
我希望大家都属于同一个阵营
I wish everyone would just be a part of one thing.
我的叔叔会在乎的
My uncle will care.
除非你叔叔开始看到你的好
Until your uncle sees the goodness in you,
否则我才不在乎他的看法
I don't care what he thinks about anything.
你也不应该在乎
And neither should you.
好消息 我们来了一位客人
Good news. We have a guest.
免费按♥摩♥
Complimentary massages.
你看来手劲很大啊
Well, don't you look like a firm hand.
的确
I am.
你是哪位
And who are you?
我是韩普利奇队长 我是基地的情报人员
My name is Captain Han Pritcher. I'm in Intelligence for the Foundation.
我去拿鸡尾酒调酒器
I'll get the cocktail shaker.
只要我站在这房♥间里 你的障眼法全都不会有用
None of your scatters will work while I'm standing in this room.
明白吗
Do you understand?
是
Yeah.
你知道 其实很奇怪
You know, it's odd.
我很少告诉别人我是谁 但每次
On the rare occasions where I tell someone who I am,
对方都会怕我
they tend to be frightened of me.
我们为什么要怕你
Why would we be?
首先 你们停靠在战区了
Well, you're docked in a war zone, for starters.
战争仍在进行
There's still fighting going on.
轰炸
Bombings.
你们对政♥变♥有什么了解
What do you know about the coup?
我们知道是因为一个叫骡的人 名字很合适 倔脾气
We know it's someone called the Mule. Fitting. Stubborn ass.
他的飞船叫“黑舌” 这名字让人想到的画面很不舒服
His ship is called the Blacktongue, which is a whole picture.
对 那不是个惹人喜欢的人
Right. Not a pleasant person.
而且很意外的是 要接近他也不容易
And, surprisingly, hard to get to.
噢 托兰 看来我们被招募入伍了
Oh, Toran, think we're being recruited.
队长 你已经知道我的叔叔是兰度马洛
Captain, you already know my uncle is Randu Mallow.
若我们被抓到为你当间谍
If we're caught spying for you,
大家都会认为贸易联盟是幕后黑手
everyone will think the Traders are behind it.
而那就帮英德伯尔 和基地其他领导层打了掩护
Which gives cover to Indbur and the rest of the Foundation leadership.
骡真有那么危险
Is the Mule really that dangerous?
我们的蜜月正在甜蜜进行中呢
We've been having the time of it on our honeymoon.
因为你们忙着摆拍
That's because you're too busy posing
没注意到骡的铁拳落下
to notice the rest of Kalgan sweating blood
卡尔甘其他地方正血流成河
as the Mule's heel presses down.
我们注意到了
Hmm, we notice.
但你们感觉到了吗 空气都变质了
But do you feel it? The air gone stale.
老百姓屏着呼吸
The common people holding their breath
看着邻居被破门而入
watching their neighbor's door get kicked in.
队长 如果你想恐吓我妻子…
Sir, if you're trying to frighten my wife--
不
No.
你们太富有了 永远不会感到恐惧
You're too rich to ever really be scared.
麻木不仁 同流合污
Too callow. Too complicit.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表