剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
承继教众 我们见到全息影像了 骡已经占领了基地
Inheritors, we've seen the holos. The Mule has taken Foundation.
如果他占领川陀 那与微生区有关吗
If he takes Trantor, does that concern Mycogen?
完全无关 我...
Not in the slightest. I--
让开
Move!
杀了他
Kill him!
你知道我想要的是什么
You know what I want!
我要拿走铜首 否则落地的是你的脑袋
I'm taking that head, or yours.
渎神的人
Profane man.
半人
Half man!
死人
Dead man.
(克里昂22世 征服者)
征服者
The Conqueror.
无畏者
The Dauntless.
(克里昂23世)
蛮人
The Brute.
(克里昂25世 调解者)
调解者
The Conciliator.
已经名不副实了 对吧
Doesn't really fit anymore, does it?
我们做了这种事
Not after what we've done.
我需要新的名号♥
I need a new one.
我考虑过“影响者”
I've been playing with "The Consequential."
好吧
All right.
看看你的水晶球 错的话 告诉我
Check your crystal ball. Tell me I'm wrong.
我们的行动是为了维护王朝
Our actions were in defense of the Dynasty.
无论那最终让我们延续 还是灭亡 我无法下结论
Whether they have preserved us or doomed us, I cannot say.
是我的行动
My actions.
是我建造的武器 我下达的命令
I built the weapon. I gave the order.
你就让我承担罪名吧
You just let me take the blame.
你明白你明天仍然要离世吗
You understand you must still ascend tomorrow?
我不是在乞求活命 不过是奢求一些善意
This wasn't a plea for my life, just some attempt at kindness.
我从不理解这个房♥间
I never understood this room.
相同的人脸 不同的名字
Identical faces with different names.
我们是应该为了 相同的地方还是不同的地方自豪
Are we supposed to take pride in the sameness or the difference?
还是这本就是为了让我们迷茫
Or is the point to confuse us?
你今晚很有哲理
You're philosophical tonight.
如果我不把想法说出来 那就永远没有机会说了
Well, if I keep my thoughts to myself, they'll never be said.
这让我此刻不禁好奇 你向来沉默的原因正是如此
It makes me wonder now if that's why you speak so little.
你不用急着将想法说出来
There's no hurry to be listened to.
你是永恒的
You have forever.
不是永恒
Not forever.
只是很久 很久
Just a very long time.
我猜泽菲尔仍会活命
The zephyr still lives, I believe.
你想和她聊聊吗
Would you like to talk to her?
她不会冷静地听我说话的
She would not hear me with composure.
我有一双耳朵
Well, I have two ears.
无论你对我说什么 明天都会随我一起烟消云散
Whatever you say to me, dies with me tomorrow.
我每天都在我们的花♥园♥散一次步
Once each day, I walk through our gardens.
每次都走同一条路
Taking the same path each time.
经过老果园 树篱迷宫
Through the old orchard, the hedgerow labyrinth.
许多年了 我以为自己的思想也是一样
For many years, I imagined my mind works the same.
单行道
Unicursal.
只有一条路是正确的
Only one path correct.
但是 最近 我发现自己在考虑多个选择
Lately, though, I find myself considering an array of choices.
比我所以为可能的数量要更多
With more of them available to me than I had thought possible.
我意识到 现在我的思想是一个迷宫
I find my mind is now a maze.
多行道
Multicursal.
分出旁支
Branching.
那么 问题来了
Which raises the question of
我有怎样的责任 要发现每一个可能的选择
what responsibility I may have to discover every possible choice,
无论那选择多么荒唐
no matter how outlandish.
现在 我意识到这点后
And now that I have come to this realization,
我是否必须发现和评估每一条可能的路
am I required to discover and evaluate every possible path?
在包含微小可能道路的迷宫中行走
To walk a maze of the marginally possible?
我不知道
I do not know.
这令我非常困扰
And this has caused me much distress.
这...
Well...
我希望说出来让你感觉好些了
I hope you feel better getting that off your chest.
谢谢你 大帝
Thank you, Empire.
叫醒某个人 让他把名号♥改了
Wake someone up and have them change the name.
我要亲眼见到“影响者”
I would like to see "The Consequential"
在我化为3公斤尘土前
before I am three kilograms of ash.
你是这里的图书管理人
You're the librarian here?
是的 女士
Yes, Lady.
欢迎 有什么能帮到你的吗
Welcome. Can I help you?
我想看看《卡里第九条折叠定理》
I would like to see Kalle's Ninth Proof of Folding.
那...你一定已经知道 那是禁书
It's... I'm sure you know. It's banned.
是克里昂12世下令禁的
Cleon XII banned it.
你曾给黎明兄弟看
You showed it to Brother Dawn.
他是大帝
He was Empire.
我代表大帝
I am Empire.
我知道你在这里
I know you are here.
这个地方是在我的记忆帮助下建造的
My memories helped build this place.
另一位母亲建造了墙
A different mother built the walls.
但还有第三位母亲也参与了
But there is a third mother in the equations.
你不用再躲着我了
You no longer have to hide from me.
我寻求答案 也许只有你能提供
I seek answers, and you may be the only one who has them.
卡里
Kalle.
空域
Null field.
这是屏障
This is the barrier.
他会为了你关闭吗
Will he lower it for you?
不需要他关闭
He doesn't need to.
塞佛可以穿过屏障 因为她的体内有我的基因
Salvor could walk through it because she had my genetic code in her.
这是我注定要走的路
This was always my journey to make.
哈里
Hari.
很高兴再见到你的脸
It's good to see your face again.
扎格鲁斯 请让所有人出去 我需要一些外交空间
Zagreus, clear the room please. I need some diplomatic discretion.
你不开心
You're upset.
我不止不开心
I am more than upset.
昆特
Quent.
你可以选择今晚我们做什么
You have a choice about what we do tonight.
你可以把我当作战犯来审判
You can try me as a war criminal,
或者 你可以记得我是将死之人 这午夜晚餐是我的最后一餐
or you can remember that I am a dying man and this midnight supper is my last meal.
我命人宰了白昼的宠物羔羊
I... I had Day's pet lamb slaughtered.
羊排 羊架 羊脑...
Flank, rack, brains--
黄昏 该死啊
Dusk! Fuck.
你炸毁了星球
You blew up planets.
我就知道你会是这样的反应
I knew you would react like this.
你也在场的 昆特
And you were here, Quent.
你和它聊过 你让他们别逼迫我
You spoke to it. You told them not to push me.
你也听见他们了
And you heard them.
他们要把川陀和我当礼物一样交给骡
They were going to give Trantor and me to the Mule all trussed up.
我才是无辜的羊羔 我是他盘中的羊
I was the innocent lamb. I was the lamb on his plate.
你杀了数十亿人
And you killed billions of people.
各方星系权势就像齿轮 专用于碾压
Galactic powers are gears designed for crushing the innocent
落入纠纷空隙里的无辜民众
that fall in between them.
本就如此
It's how it works.
不 这是小肚鸡肠
No, this was petty.
你是在报复
You were seeking revenge.
我是在拯救帝国
I was preserving Empire.
德默泽尔同意了 这是合理的
Demerzel went along with it. It was justifiable.
不 那是你的数学♥运♥算
No, that's your math.
不是我所信的数学♥运♥算
That's not the math I believe in.
你的数学♥运♥算
Your math?
还是说哈里谢顿的计划
Or do you mean Hari Seldon's plan?
上帝此刻正在嘲笑的那个计划
At which God is currently laughing.
随你怎么取笑我
Make fun of me all you want.
但我是相信的 黄昏
But I believe, Dusk.
我知道存在拯救人类的前路
I know that there is a way forward to save humanity.
但并不是你所选择的这条路
But it's not the way you're doing it.
你觉得过程是和平的
You think this is going to be peaceful?
哈里谢顿本人也认为 大规模死亡是有必要的
Hari Seldon himself justified massive death.
但他从不轻率行事
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表