剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
这是一种威慑工具
This is a deterrent.
只有黎明可以使用
Only for Dawn to use
且必须是在极其特殊的情况下才能使用
under the most extraordinary of circumstances.
但这种情况也许会降临
But the extraordinary might be coming.
那么 你和英德伯尔聊过了没有
So, have you had time to check in with Indbur,
还是他正忙着 在卡尔甘赌场的筹码上撒糖呢
or is he busy dribbling sugar all over the casino chips on Kalgan?
我已确认 卡尔甘的沦陷
I've confirmed that the fall of Kalgan
完全出乎基地的意料之外
has taken the Foundation entirely by surprise.
英德伯尔什么都不知道
Indbur knows nothing.
他也是出了名的在状况外
Well, that's certainly his reputation.
我猜穹窿打开时 我们会知道更多
I imagine we'll know more when the Vault pops open.
它已经发光了 是吗
It is lit up, yeah?
你总是这么消息灵通 令人起疑啊 朋友
You are always suspiciously well-informed, my friend.
是 我们有不少情报来源
Yes, well, we have our sources.
我喜欢她的腮红
I love her blushes.
我不在乎卡尔甘的归属
I'm not concerned about the ownership of Kalgan.
但我担心那个占领它的强盗
But I am concerned about the pirate who took it.
他还没有把星球交给任何人
He hasn't dropped the planet into anyone's pocket yet
我开始觉得他打算自己留下了
and I'm starting to think he intends to keep it.
这份担心是因为什么 是为了卡尔甘的劳苦大众忧虑吗
And this comes out of concern for what? The good people of Kalgan?
不是
No.
不 我毕竟还是大帝 我只在乎我们
No, I'm still Empire. I care only for us.
我只是想未雨绸缪
I just wanna be prepared.
噢 你会的
Oh, you'll be prepared.
我不怀疑
I'm sure of it.
我想说的就是这些了
Well, that was all I wanted to say.
我不喝酒 请继续享用 你们的白兰地 我先告辞了
I'm no drinker, so I'll leave you to your brandies.
大帝
Empire?
黎明兄弟 大帝知道各种信息 而且通常是不该知道的信息
Brother Dawn, Empire knows things, often more than it should.
所以 你感到忧虑时 我也会忧虑
So when you're worried, I'm worried.
你真正担忧的是什么
What is it you're really concerned about?
我担忧的是人 比如骡那样
I'm concerned about people, like this Mule,
能够让不可能的事发生的人们
that can make unlikely things happen.
那不正是谢顿教的吗
Isn't that what Seldon teaches?
还是说你已经将那些搁在一旁 给欢乐 白兰地让位了
Or have you set that aside for our smiles and brandy?
我这一生都献给了谢顿的教义
I have made Seldon's teachings my life.
为了这个使命 我远居异星球
Living on a foreign planet to serve them.
我不是有意冒犯你
I didn't mean to offend.
但是 对不起 我…还有约
But I'm sorry, I… I have an appointment.
骡
The Mule.
我一听到这个名字 就料到你会联♥系♥我
I expected your call as soon as I heard the name.
是时候发挥你的作用了 大帝
It's time to make yourself useful, Empire.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表