剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
你将被杀
And so you will be killed
并归入尘土 救赎
and committed to the soil! Remediation!
启动通讯 握手信♥号♥♥
Initiate communication. Handshake signal.
启动通讯 握手信♥号♥♥
Initiate communication. Handshake signal.
(我联络不上普利奇 他之前在新端点星)
I can't hail Pritch. He was on New Terminus.
(要杀他没那么容易)
He is hard to kill.
(如果他活着 那对我们更糟)
It's worse for us if he's alive.
(如果他被抓 被转化...)
If he's captured, converted...
(骡会知道我们的位置)
The Mule will know we're here.
(我们用了一百年时间策划)
A hundred years we had to plan this,
(骡用一个行动就让我们前功尽弃)
and the Mule undoes the whole thing with one move.
(我们把帝国送到了他的嘴边)
We served up Empire on a plate.
(我们没理由相信他会先袭击基地)
We had no reason to believe he'd attack Foundation first.
(你必须开始撤离人员)
You need to start evacuating.
(必须要找一个)
It has to be somewhere
(没人会想到我们会躲藏的地方)
no one would ever think to look for us,
(尤其是普利奇)
especially Pritcher.
(没有你 我不会领导他们的)
I won't lead them without you.
(你会的)
You will.
(我不想)
I don't want to.
(怎么样 )
How's that?
(如果你被抓了呢 )
And if you're caught?
(他会知道我们的计划)
He'll know our plan.
(如果我被抓了)
If I'm caught,
(我就被控制了)
I'm compromised.
(如果你48小时都没有我的消息)
You don't hear from me in 48 hours,
(那就继续行动 不要停止)
keep moving and never stop.
(你知道普利奇会怎么说)
You know what Pritch would say.
(他会说这是你一直以来的打算)
He would say you wanted this all along:
(利用骡来自杀)
suicide by Mule.
(如果我先杀了他 那就不是自杀)
Not suicide if I kill him first.
这么多年来 我听你和你的小水晶球的话
I listened to you and your little crystal ball all those years,
按它说的去做
did what it told me.
现在听我预言未来吧
Now listen to me telling the future.
在当前 克隆新的大帝 对一脉相承的王朝没有好处
Decanting new exponents now is not for the good of the Genetic Dynasty.
只会推着我们朝灭亡更进一步
It just pushes us further along a conveyor belt to extinction.
我本以为在我的规则之间尚有空间
I thought there was room to slip in between my rules,
可与他们的要求讨价还价 但如今王座空无一人
to bargain with their imperatives. But there are empty thrones.
我们没时间了 将当前状况告诉克隆人需要好几天
We don't have time. It takes days to bring exponents up to speed.
等不了多久 金恩就会把城♥堡♥的钥匙拱手交出去
And how long before Kinn hands over the keys to the castle?
你需要更快的办法
You need something faster.
一种令人胆颤的武器 让宇宙看一眼就退缩
A weapon so daunting, the universe will look at it and flinch.
你真的不知道诺瓦克拉的事
Is the Novacula really a secret from you?
说实话 我之前不认为它可能实现
I honestly didn't think it was possible.
我拥有它
I have it.
也许你会想看看
Maybe you'd like to see it.
这些面板所需的钽 要花上好几年才能开采出来
The amount of tantalum required for these panels would take years to mine.
而将其运输至这一区...
And to transport it to this sector...
用了数十年
Took decades.
数万亿小时
Trillions of man hours.
我成为黄昏那天开始了这个行动
I started it the day I became Dusk.
我知道日后将取代我的人不能胜任
I knew the man who'd replaced me wasn't up for the job.
你也知道
You did too.
但你受限于自己的职责
But you were bound to your duties.
所以我启动了一个备用计划
So, I began a backup plan.
本意只是作为威慑手段
It was intended as a deterrent alone.
为黎明准备的登基礼物
An ascension gift for Dawn.
黎明不是你所想的那个人
Dawn was not who you thought.
他在克拉里昂站死去 鼓动对卡尔甘采取封锁
He died on Clarion, inciting the enclosure of Kalgan.
什么 - 是盖尔多尼克的命令
What? - On orders from Gaal Dornick.
哈里谢顿的学徒
A protégé of Hari Seldon.
多久了
How long?
我不知道
I do not know.
每天都在欺骗我们
Lying to us every day?
那孩子没有能力做出这种背叛
The boy wasn't capable of betrayal like that.
他有能力 他已经做了
He was capable. He did it.
至于他是否认为那是背叛 这一点我并不确定
Whether he thought it was betrayal, of that I am less sure.
盖尔多尼克 迫使他这么做的女人 是第二基地的领袖
Gaal Dornick, the woman who coerced him, is the leader of a Second Foundation.
他在为他们的计划效命
He was serving their cause.
第二基地
A Second Foundation?
第一基地不知其存在
Kept in the dark from the first.
他们进行地下活动 且完全知悉谢顿的数学♥运♥算
They operate in the shadows with the full knowledge of Seldon's math.
所以谢顿也有一个备用计划
So, Seldon had a backup plan too.
我更喜欢我的
I prefer mine.
如今只有你我了 德默泽尔
It's just us now, Demerzel...
与星系为敌
against the galaxy.
他们要从我们手中抢走我们的传承
Our legacy is being ripped from our hands.
我们不能就这样放手
We must not let it go.
吞下去
Keep it in.
吞下去
Keep it in.
这就对了
There we go.
很好 乖大帝
There we go. Good Empire.
这是哪里
Where are we?
绕行新端点星的轨道
Orbiting New Terminus.
据说骡的手下发现你绕着克拉里昂站漂浮
Apparently, the Mule's people found you just floating around Clarion.
我嘛...我本来在星球上
As for me, I was on the planet,
然后我昏迷了 现在则被放在床上 在一位大帝身旁
and then I was unconscious and now I'm tucked up in bed next to an Emperor.
是个奇妙的日子 对吧
Some days, right?
你看起来很眼熟
You look familiar.
贝塔
Bayta.
托兰和贝塔的那位
From Toran and Bayta.
我们玩戏法 走红毯
Well, we do scatters, red carpet appearances.
绑♥架♥音乐人什么的
Musician kidnappings.
是你们绑走了骡在卡尔甘的手下
You're the ones who took the Mule's man on Kalgan.
对 就是我们
Yes, that's us.
我是其中一个
Well, I'm half of us.
天啊 空域把我弄得晕乎乎
Oh, God. That null field took me out.
我通常意志挺强大的 但是 老天 光是...想它就头疼
I'm usually pretty strong in the brainbox, but, God, it just... it hurts to think.
放轻松 我们似乎都遭遇了痛苦的事
Take it easy. It seems like we've both been through it.
骡在监控我们 你觉得他想要什么
The Mule's got eyes on us. What do you suppose he wants?
我猜 不管他想要什么 正是它让我们还能活着
I guess whatever it is, it's what's keeping us alive.
所以 真谢谢它了啊
So, hurrah for that.
我只知道没有帮手是不可能离开这里的
All I know is there's no getting out of here alone.
我不知道我现在 是否有足够的力量能帮上忙 我...
I don't know if I'm strong enough to help. I... I'm...
局面失控了
Things went wrong.
非常失控
Really wrong.
我被困了好几天 一时清醒 一时昏迷
I was stranded for days. In and out of consciousness.
警告 基础代谢率已达临界值
Warning, basal metabolic rate critical.
我的太空服维持我的生命
My space rig had to keep me alive.
它需要热量和能量
It needed heat and energy.
(身体机能)
所以它从我身上汲取它们
So it harvested it from my body.
在那之后的事我都记不起了
After that, I don't remember.
你的身体会被治愈的
Your body will get fixed.
我不肯定 - 我肯定
I don't know. - I do.
如今他们厉害得很 你知道吗
They do amazing things these days, you know?
尤其是面对帝王
Especially for Emperors.
你的毒苹果 是为我摘的吗
Your poisoned apples. Are you selecting one for me?
你认为我想杀了你
You think I want to kill you?
我参与了这件事
I played a part in this.
比邻星教宗要求我 以驻川陀泽菲尔的身份提供意见
The Proxima asked me to furnish an opinion as Trantor's own Zephyr.
我提供了意见 然后我们与星系理事会合作了
I furnished and we joined hands with the Galactic Council.
你是安全的
You are safe here.
这座果园已经目睹过太多死亡
This orchard has seen too many deaths.
你的死亡对帝国并无益处
And yours would not serve Empire.
那么 的确是忏悔
Well, then it is a confession after all.
德默泽尔女士 你曾问我你的未来会是怎样 让我告诉你
Lady Demerzel, you asked me what comes next for you, let me show you.
帝国已走到它的终点 但你没有
Empire has reached its end, not you.
川陀被占之日 你的奴役也将结束
When Trantor is forfeit, your servitude is over.
我们已经讨论过了
We have already discussed this.
我可以为你向泽菲尔顾问团陈情
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表