剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自以撒艾西莫夫的著作)
基地
第三季第十集[季终]
大帝
Empire.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
所有细节...
The details...
都很完美
they're perfect.
很合身 朗蒂师♥傅♥
It suits me, Master Landell.
幸好有量身
It's good we measured.
你的体态比其他人保持得好很多
You've kept your form better than others.
是那些额外纳米机械人努力支撑着我
It's the supplemental nanites doing their best to shore me up.
那是我今天的下一个行程
That's my next stop today, you know.
去把它们抽取出来
They're taking them out.
希望我不会像葡萄榨汁后变得皱巴巴
I hope I don't deflate like a juiced grape.
一定不会的
Surely not.
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
你的手艺给了我不总是配得的尊严
Your talent has given me a dignity I have not always earned.
一路好走 黑夜兄弟
Travel well, Brother Darkness.
萨贵厄斯
Zagreus,
我今天终于长得够老 可以独自在走廊上走吧
shall we say that today I am finally old enough to walk down the hall on my own?
大帝被耽搁了吗
Is Empire detained?
奇里昂
Cleon.
你带了东西回来
You brought something.
你说得对
You were right.
黑暗将临 也许只会降临我们身上 也许会覆盖一切 但它一定会来
Darkness is coming. Maybe just for us, maybe for everything, but it's coming.
微生区的人相信有人能阻止它
In Mycogen, they believe there's someone who can stop it.
他们已经等她很久了
And they've been waiting a long time for her.
他们一直在等你
They've been waiting a long time for you.
以前每当我感到紧张 我就会数质数
When I was nervous, I used to count primes.
那会让我冷静下来 稳住心神
It would calm me down. Keep me centered.
不让异象吞噬我
Keep my visions from consuming me.
但我不只是在数数
But I wasn't just counting.
我是在脑海中筑起坚垒
I was building a fortress inside my mind.
我失去了的所有人
Everyone I've lost.
我的父母
My parents.
修法尔 - 我的女儿
Salvor. - My daughter.
我的恩师
My mentor.
他们是这座堡垒的坚墙
They are the walls of this place.
他们保障我的安全
They are what keep me safe.
推动我继续向前走
They are what keep me pushing forward.
在这里 我按照自己的方式看到未来
From here, I see the future on my terms.
我与骡子的对决在所难免 但那不会在战场上发生
My fight with the Mule is inevitable, but it will not be on a battlefield.
而会在这里...
It will be here...
我拥有主导权的地方
where I am in control.
准备武装上阵
Time to arm up.
比妲可能在太空站里
Bayta might be at the station.
如果是的话 你必须保证会帮我救她
If she is, I need to know that you'll help me get her back.
救得到的话就会救
We'll save her if we can.
她搞成这样 都是因为你
She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
卡♥宾♥枪♥后座力大 瞄低一点 扣板机时用阴力 不要太用力
Carbine kicks. Aim low. Squeeze the trigger. Don't pull.
你知道我是由商贾养大的吧
You know I was raised by the traders, right?
用阴力 不要太用力
Squeeze, don't pull.
我好像记得你说过暗♥杀♥代表失败
I seem to remember you telling me assassination was a failure of some kind.
我又懂什么呢
Well, what do I know?
不说再见吗
I guess no goodbyes?
当然要说再见了
Of course goodbyes.
我们可能会死
We might die.
茶匙
Spoon?
茶匙
Spoon.
她来了
She's coming.
她竟也说服了老伯动身
And she's got the old man to budge.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
我们去杀戮吧
Let's go kill.
退后... - 就位
Back! Get back! - In position!
退后
Back!
开火
Open fire!
跟贴 保持住精神屏障
Stay close. Keep our mental barrier up.
骡子正在殷玻的办公室 两层之下
The Mule is in Indbur's office, two floors below.
我们会找到他 杀死他 然后这场噩梦就会结束
We'll find him, kill him, then this nightmare ends.
西尔顿会破解保安系统
Seldon will handle the security bypass
一路帮你打开通往殷玻办公室的每扇门
and open all the doors for you on the way to Indbur's.
我们在那里再见 - 你要去哪里
I'll meet you there. - Where are you going?
去救那些救得到的人
Saving who we can.
其余所有人跟着我
Everyone else with me.
怎么了 你听到什么
What is it? What are you hearing?
很多便宜靴的脚步声
Lots of cheap boots.
这里...
You know...
好像受到袭击了
I think we might be under attack.
连试也不试就真的太笨了 对吧
I mean, we'd be fools if we didn't at least try, right?
完全没有守卫
There's no guards.
来吧...大帝
Come on. Come on, Empire.
我们能... - 我不能...
We can... We can... - I can't... I can't.
我做不到
I can't!
我双脚
My legs.
弊了 不好了
Oh, shit. Oh, no.
坐着也不失为有尊严的最后抵抗
Even sitting, it's not a bad last stand.
再见了 大帝
Goodbye, Empire.
我要鞠躬还是...
Do I bow or...
不 你快跑吧
No. You run.
我以为除我之外 我们全都已被毁灭了
I thought we were all destroyed except me.
被犁进泥土里 变成树木的养分
Plowed into the field, fed to the trees.
看看我们对你做了的事
Look what we did to you.
我知道你没有理由爱我们 但假如王朝真的灭亡
I know you have no cause to love us, but if the dynasty fell,
你仍会帮我们吗
would you still help us?
白昼
Day,
我被造出来就是为了帮助你们的物种 - 好
I was created to help your species. - Good.
因为我认为你能帮上忙
Because I think you can.
你说过你能够产生连结 跟其他机械人扣接
You said that you could connect, you could clasp with other robots.
你本以为需要造出另一个机械人 才能够成就那件事...
You thought you would have to make another like you to have that chance...
你现在不需要了
You don't have to now.
我很感谢你的心意 但这里面只有机械结构
It is a nice thought, but what would be inside this is mechanical only.
没有生命 - 我听到它说话
Lifeless. - I heard it speak.
它在呼唤 尝试建立连结
It was calling out. It was trying to connect.
我不能容许自己 相信那是真的 我受不了
I cannot allow myself to believe that. It's too much.
为什么 因为如果你跟它连结的话
Why? Because if you connect with it,
它能让你自♥由♥ 不是吗
it will free you, won't it?
那会覆写奇里昂一世设定的程式 我不能允许那样
It would overwrite Cleon I's programming, and I will not allow that.
我不能做出违反我指令的选择
I cannot make a decision that interferes with my directives.
我明白
I understand.
但在你面前的仍不是一个选择
But there's not a decision in front of you.
我们必须先查出 这东西是否仍有生命...对吧
Not until we know there's still life in this... right?
这并非选择
It's not a choice.
仍未是
Not yet.
就...
Just...
教我要怎样检查
...show me how to look.
你做得到吗
Can you do that?
各位兄弟 你们好
Hello, brothers.
谁先来
Now who goes first?
是这里吗
Here?
是
Yes.
复♥制♥人水箱那里出了问题
Something is happening at the clone tanks.
我要立即过去
I have to go.
等等 止步
Wait. Stop!
停下来
Stop!
教我如何完成步骤 - 我做不到
Show me how to finish this. - I cannot.
我的程式层级规定...我必须走了
My programming hierarchies require me... I must go.
又一个弟弟
Another little brother
你这个老伯 受死吧
And you, old man, die.
所有弟弟
All the little brothers
永不会有脑袋
Who will never get a brain
但最小的那个弟弟
But the newest little brother
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表