剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第三季第九集
一半人追他 一半人追她 行动
Half on him, half on her. Go.
你跃迁到达后 我们立即就发现你了
We made you as soon as you jumped in.
我希望你们发现
I wanted you to.
你好 守卫者
Hello, Warden.
睡吧
Sleep.
欢迎醒来
Welcome back.
你不知道你...
You have no idea what you...
这属于我的女儿
This belonged to my daughter.
塞佛哈定
Salvor Hardin.
挺出名的
Kind of famous.
你大概知道她 她很久以前担任你的职务
You're probably familiar. She had your job a long time ago.
王冠
Crowns.
她在问讯时用它
She used it in interrogations.
帮助她辨别谁在撒谎
Helped her sort who was lying.
但如果骡已经进入你的大脑
But if the Mule's in your head,
那你甚至连真假是非都不知道了 对吧
you don't even know what's true anymore, do you?
所以 你还有撒谎的能力吗
So can you even lie?
猫
Cats.
我在保护新端点星 我一直都在这么做
I'm protecting New Terminus. It's what I've always done.
他不是你所想的人
He's not what you think.
疼吗 他对你做的事
Does it hurt? What he's done to you?
我从未感受过这样的爱
I've never known such love.
那好
Well.
看来已经有答案了
That settles it then.
他在哪 - 不
Where is he? - No.
他在新端点星上转化了多少人
How many people has he converted on New Terminus?
足够多的人
Enough.
普利奇队长 他被转化了吗
Captain Pritcher. Is he converted?
我不知道
I don't know.
仍然是个悬案
Live in suspense.
你就毁了我吧
Just fuck me up.
我知道你迫不及待
I know you're dying to.
没这个必要
There's no need.
法♥伦♥格利尔
Fallon Greer.
在丰收期间出生
Born during the harvest.
一名好战士
Good soldier.
你害怕桥
You're afraid of bridges.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
学习你
Learning you.
骡在哪 他的下一步是什么
Where is the Mule? What's his next step?
我不会告诉你的
I won't tell you.
没事
That's all right.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
很疼
It hurts.
的确很疼
It does hurt.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
很疼
It hurts.
我从没感受过这样的爱
I've never known such love.
我从没感受过这样的爱
I've never known such love.
我从没感受过这样的爱
I've never known such love.
我从没感受过这样的...
I've never known such...
我从没感受过这样的爱
I've never known such love.
这里不只有我们
We're not alone.
你不该在这里无声说话
You shouldn't unvoice here.
盖尔
Gaal.
不
No.
我们必须确定你没有被转化
We need to be sure you're not turned.
你是对的
You're right.
你们必须确定
You have to know.
你们需要和我走 就现在
All of you need to come with me, right now.
你一直希望你有个坚固的核心 对吧
You always hoped you had a solid Core, didn't you?
你肯定没想到会是一根赤♥裸♥的大腿骨
Bet you didn't think it would be a bare femur.
这是个很大的空间站
It's a big space station,
但你却一直在这粘着我
and you want to spend all your time with me.
你不是说盖尔多尼克来了吗
Didn't you say Gaal Dornick was here?
难道你不该去应付她吗
Shouldn't you go deal with her?
我猜她会找到我
I imagine she'll find me.
对了 你在太空垃圾里...
By the way, while you were floating around like...
漂浮的时候
space garbage...
你的星系理事会给我传信 要和我对话
your Galactic Council sent word to speak to me.
也许他们想救你
Maybe they're trying to rescue you.
不
No.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
他们要把川陀给我
They're giving me Trantor.
我觉得你会想看看自己即将失去什么
I thought you'd like to see what you're about to lose.
除了你的那双腿
Other than those legs of yours.
她还没来 德默泽尔女士
She is not here yet? Lady Demerzel?
发生了什么
What's wrong?
我不知道 我早前才见过她 我感觉有些...
I don't know. I just saw her earlier, and I feel like something is--
我在这
I am here.
可以开始了
You can begin.
我们已经做了决定
A decision has been made.
连基地最后的人都在场见证
Even the last of the Foundation is here to witness it.
但我们的克里昂却缺席了
But our Cleon is absent.
大帝在哪
Where is Empire?
我代表大帝
I am Empire.
如果骡拆开我们的礼物
The Mule wouldn't be happy to unwrap our gift
发现里面是一位顾问 他不会高兴的
to find an adviser inside.
我们不会给骡献礼
We give no gift to the Mule.
交出川陀是正确的事 我们都同意的
Handing over Trantor is the right thing. We all agree.
我不同意
I don't.
你们不该这样对付大帝
This isn't how you handle Empire.
你们不能将其逼到角落
You can't back them into a corner like this.
你是一个局外人
You are an outsider.
纯粹出于礼节才在场 你代表一个已沦陷的星球...
Here as a courtesy, a representative of a fallen world--
我了解大帝
I know Empire.
你们千万别把他逼到绝路
You do not force their hand.
谢谢你 大使 我们收到你的反对了
Thank you, Ambassador, your objection is noted.
告诉我们吧 老头在哪
Now, come on. Where is the old man?
老总比叛国 浑身鱼腥臭的人♥渣♥好
Better old than a treasonous, fish-bellied shit.
德默泽尔 请让我们的贵宾过来
Demerzel, please fetch our guest.
启动通讯
Open communication.
那么 骡
So, Mule.
这两个鸡贼的政客和这个信教的小姑娘
These two shifty politicians and this religious lass
即将向你提供一份叛国的礼物
are about to make you a treasonous offer.
川陀和一个即将离世的王座上的大帝
Trantor and one throneful of Emperor near his sell-by date,
以交换不再采取暴♥力♥手段的保证
in exchange for the assurance there will be no more violence.
有趣
Interesting.
继续说说
Tell me more.
他感兴趣
He's interested.
议长 你该为这个成就自豪啊
Look what you've accomplished, Presider.
大帝 你在打什么算盘
What are you up to, Empire?
不过是决定一下谁负责接下来的事情
Oh, just nailing down who's responsible for what follows.
好
Yes.
我将接受川陀以及你 随时接受
I will accept Trantor and, I suppose, you, at any time.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Free gift with purchase.
什么 抱歉 我刚查了一下
What? Oh. I'm sorry, I just checked.
这个礼物的时效过了
That offer expired.
川陀还是保持原状
Trantor is staying where it belongs.
即属于我
With me.
我可以像占领卡尔甘 和基地一样迅速占领川陀
I can take Trantor as swiftly as I took Kalgan and the Foundation.
你真可以吗
Can you?
在我生前的最后几个小时 我不会向一个以农场动物命名的
In my last hours, I will not bow to a usurper
篡位者俯首
named after a farm animal.
这是我的诺瓦克拉
This is my Novacula.
这是一个炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
由黑洞提供能量
Powered by a black hole.
黄昏 别这样
Dusk, don't.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表