剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
I wouldn't say that.
我是有些担忧 但不是因为某个星球的所有权
I am concerned. But not about the ownership of one planet.
我看得更远一些
I have a wider scope.
我们不会阻止你们履行职责
We won't prevent you from going about your duties.
谢谢你将我包含在内
Thank you for including me.
下次 希望缺席的大帝也能加入我们
Next time, I hope the absent Empire can join us.
白昼兄弟表达歉意
Brother Day apologizes.
他忙于登基准备 无法脱身
Preparations for ascension keep him very busy.
可怜的兽 为人类之手强迫
Poor beast brought forth by human hands…
你是在吟诗吗
Is this a poem?
是的 现在我得重新开始了
Yes. Now I have to start over.
可怜的兽 为人类之手强迫
Poor beast brought forth by human hands,
离开沙漠 在此行走
to walk these floors instead of sands.
朋友 你是否拥有令人完整的本领 但…
Friend, do you have what makes one whole, and…
什么什么有灵魂
Something, something, have a soul.
这个头起得不错 - 是很完美
It's a good start. - It's perfect.
“什么什么”的部分我之后再想
I'll work out the "something, somethings" later.
白昼
Day!
我的日暮兄 走到哪里都散播欢乐
My crepuscular brother spreading joy wherever he goes.
我就知道你在这破茅舍中体验苦日子
I knew this must be the little hovel where you're playing poverty.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my filth.
那是什么生物
What is that creature?
那是一只骆驼
That's a camel.
我从基因库复♥制♥的 它是克隆
I pulled it from the gene banks. It's a clone.
和我们一样 没有肚脐的孤儿
A navel-less orphan just like us.
你好 小歌♥ 我没看到你 原谅我的无礼
Hello, Song. I didn't see you there. How rude of me.
对不起 我通常不会记住 每一个侍伴的名字
Apologies. I don't usually learn the names of all of the consorts.
是
Yes.
我可以离开 - 不
I can go. - No.
兄弟 你认识她 她是川陀本地人
Brother, you know her. She's the local born, Trantor.
88层 微生区 我们培育微生食品的地方
Level 88, Mycogen, where we grow the micro food.
藻类 真菌 我最爱的孢子等等
The algae, the fungi, the spores I love so dearly.
还有 那个叫…
The… What's it… What's…
酵母 - 酵母
Yeast. - Yeast!
是的
Yes.
我会把她记成“酵女”
I'll just remember the girl with the yeast.
酵母是非常重要的 兄弟
Yeast is very important, brother.
做面包必须有酵母
You can't make bread without it.
我饿了 你饿吗 - 我饿
I'm hungry. Are you hungry? - Yes. I am.
你有六个月的时间了解她的一切
You've had six months to learn all about her.
她记得你 她的记忆全都保留着
She remembers you. She has all her memories.
这就是你最不喜欢的地方
That's the parts you don't like.
我喜不喜欢不重要 重要的是明不明智
It's not about what I like, it's about being smart.
噢 对 洗耳恭听 - 是 当初游丝庭伎
Oh, yeah. Go on. You teach me. - Yes, the Gossamer Courtesans
记忆被移除是有原因的
have their memories wiped for a reason.
为了保护国♥家♥机♥密♥ - 是
To protect state secrets. - Yes.
我正尽我所能避开那些
I'm doing my best to avoid those.
游丝 蜘蛛网
Gossamer. Spiderwebs.
如果不是内心想被俘获 为什么要给她们起这种名字
Why would we call it that if we didn't secretly want to be ensnared?
德默泽尔想给我们看一样东西
Demerzel wants to show us something.
如果你不去 他们会派其他人来带走你
If you don't come, they'll send someone else to get you.
我过来是为了保住你的尊严
I'm here to save you that indignity.
谢了 但我不太想要尊严
Thanks. But I'm leaning into indignity.
六个月够长了 足以让你的毒贩子 倚赖我们的大方施舍过日
Six months is long enough for your drug dealer to live off our generosity.
抹了她 否则就不是你来动手了
Broom her, or someone else will.
小歌♥
Song.
那是雪貂吗
Is that a ferret?
荒唐
Ludicrous.
他是想好好把握还能多管闲事的机会
He's trying to get in as much judging as he can
趁自己还没化成灰
before he ascends into a pile of ash.
小可怜
You poor thing.
你懂我
You understand me.
你是个可怜的克隆人
I mean, you're a sad clown of a clone.
你的问题是你以为自己是星系中心
And your problem is you think you're the center of the galaxy.
你的确懂我
You do understand me.
是 你不能离开宫殿
Right. You can't leave the palace.
你的家人是疯子
You have a crazy family.
你讨厌自己的工作
And you have a job that you hate.
和所有人一样
Just like everyone else.
身为侍伴 你敢这样说话 还真有胆
You're a brave consort, talking like that.
我家乡的人都说 我这张嘴迟早会让我送命
My people tell me I'm gonna talk my own head off someday.
在我这里 你没有危险
You're in no danger from me.
你让我感觉自己没那么像幽灵
You make me feel less ghostly.
真实 就像…
Real, like…
我可以去给栅栏上漆或…
I might paint a fence or…
织点什么东西
weave something.
就算没有毒品 我也享受现在这样 虽然那毒品真的很美妙
I'd love this even without those truly wonderful drugs.
那…
That…
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
德默泽尔从不找我
Demerzel never asks for me.
宫殿里太多易碎品
Too many breakables in the palace.
新作的对句
A new couplet.
可怜的兽 为人类之手强迫
Poor beast brought forth by human hand,
离开沙漠 在此行走
to walk these floors instead of sands.
朋友 我们是否拥有令人完整的能力
Friend, do we have what makes one whole,
当主人提出要求
for when the master makes demands,
我们可怜的兽俯首叩头 另谋高就
we poor beasts bow and make new plans.
我来了 哈
I'm here! Huzzah!
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
什么事这么重要
What was so damn important?
今天 黎明兄弟和我 发现一个令人担忧的问题
Earlier today, Brother Dawn and I previewed a cause for concern
与元光体的短期预测有关
regarding the Radiant's near-term predictions.
瞧你们俩 向数字神祈祷
Look at you two. Praying to the great god of numbers.
谢顿上身了
Pretending to be Seldon.
你要是离开这里
You walk out of here,
我发誓会让德默泽尔再造一个你
and I swear I'll have Demerzel decant a new one of you.
拜托了 兄弟 此事很要紧
Please, Brother. This is important.
为什么 因为元光体这么说
Why? Because it says so?
拜托了
Just please.
好吧
Okay.
这是大约四个月后
This is a moment roughly four months from now.
考虑到那个时间点
Given the timing,
我猜那是一个新输入数据 会影响第三次谢顿危机
I assumed it might be a novel input affecting the Third Seldon Crisis.
但我进行了无数次模拟 每一次的结果都一样
But I've run millions of simulations and every time, it produces the same result.
谢顿预测的黑暗时代
Seldon's predicted dark ages.
我以为我们的管治已经将其延后 但…
I thought our administrations had pushed it back, but--
他说他的黑暗时代 将在我们王朝衰落时发生
He said his darkness would happen when our dynasty fell.
意思是四个月后会发生
This is saying it falls in four months?
还有更多
There is more.
那里的黑暗代表文明终结
The darkness there represents the end of civilization.
在那之后
And beyond that point…
现在的模型完全失败
the model now fails entirely.
也就是说已经发生了一些事件
Which means there are events already in motion
将导致谢顿的数学♥运♥算毫无意义
that will render Seldon's numbers useless.
甚至可能会导致你们种族灭绝
Perhaps even the extinction of your species.
四个月后
Four months from now.
一切的终结
The end of everything.
帝国和基地正朝着 同一个无法逃避的未来奔去
Empire and Foundation were hurtling towards the same inescapable future.
但两者都不知道过程会是怎样
But neither knew how it would unfold.
他们尚未与这一切背后的男人会面
They had yet to meet the man behind it all.
但我见过他
But I have.
(伊格尼斯星)
每次闭上眼睛 我都见到他
I see him every time I close my eyes.
第二基地在哪
Where is the Second Foundation?
骡来了 我们快没时间了
The Mule is here. We're out of time.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表