剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
无论如何 穹窿都会开启
The Vault's opening anyway.
时间正好
Right on time.
第三次谢顿危机
The Third Seldon Crisis,
基地的贸易联盟想要自治权 发起内战
Foundation's Traders want autonomy, civil war.
我正在想办法稳定局势 但其中的差距很微妙
I've been working on that, but fine margins.
我们不知道骡会产生什么影响
And we don't know what the Mule does to those margins.
英德伯尔是个问题
Indbur's a problem.
我没法说服他认真对待骡
I can't get him to take the Mule seriously.
努力改变这点 要击败他 我们需要基地
Change that. We need Foundation to beat him.
是 然后我们会杀了他 对吗
Sure. And then we kill him, right?
是的 然后我们杀了他 - 盖尔...
Yes. And then we kill him. - Gaal...
我知道你要说什么 - 那你为什么要逼我说出来
I know what you're going to say. - Then why are you making me say it?
未来是可以改变的
The future can be changed.
指望未来改变 那我们是傻子
Then we'd be fools to depend on it changing.
你正在向一个你150年看到的预测走去
You're marching toward a fucking vision you saw 150 years ago
好像那是注定的 并不是啊
like it has to happen. It doesn't.
我今天看到了
I saw it today.
我眼前只有这个景象
It is all I see.
这一整个苏醒周期 我一直在努力向前预测 想要看得更远
This entire wake cycle, I have tried to project myself forward to see past it.
但我做不到
I can't.
每次这样尝试 我都看到同一个景象
Every time I try, I'm in the same vision,
身处同一个战场 与他对峙
on the same battlefield with him.
所以 无论如何 最后的战斗将是你们二人之间的
So no matter what, it's down to the two of you.
拼个你死我活 是吗
To the death, right?
我们必须要更聪明一点
We have to be smarter than that.
暗♥杀♥意味间谍行动的失败
Assassination is a failure of spycraft.
暴♥力♥是无能者最后的庇护所
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
难道不是第一个庇护所吗
Wouldn't it be the first refuge?
如果你无能 那你立即就会动用暴♥力♥
If you're incompetent, you'd do it right away.
有能力的人才会不到最后一刻...
It's the competent people who'd be the last--
我越说越糊涂了
I'm saying this so poorly.
我只希望能在这里陪着你
I just wish I could be here with you.
我们有几个小时空闲
We have a few hours.
我们可以好好利用一下
I think we can make do.
你长白头发了
You've got grays.
不是每个人都像某些人那样 可以长生不老
Some of us are less preserved than others.
你不用为了我佩戴这个的
You don't have to wear these for me.
你有自己的人生 我从未要求过你这么做
You're living a life out there. I never asked you to.
我会永远戴着它
I'll always wear them.
艾布林 搞什...
Ebling, what the...
你跑哪儿去了 我找你好几天了
Where have you been? I've been trying to reach you for days.
我仍然在适应
I'm still adjusting.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我去见谢顿博士了
I met with Dr. Seldon.
是的 该喝彩的时候你偏偏在担心
Yes, worry when you should applaud,
你这个不可理喻的混♥蛋♥
you unprintable bastard.
你进去穹窿了
You were in the Vault?
好吧 他说了什么
Right, well, what did he say?
他只说第三次危机将到来
Well, just that the Third Crisis is coming.
基地派到川陀的人是谁 昆特
Who does the Foundation have on Trantor? Quint?
她是叫这个名字吗 昆特
Is that her name? Quent?
那个大使
The Ambassador?
让她过来 立即
Get her. Now.
你进了穹窿
You were inside the Vault?
是的 我也知道 谢顿下次现身是在什么时候
Yes, and I know when Seldon will next emerge.
穹窿会在连珠日蚀之际开启
The Vault will open during the crossing eclipse.
谢顿喜欢的戏剧性现身
Seldon's sense of the dramatic.
一个卫星挡住太阳还不够
A single moon between him and the sun isn't enough.
他必须要等两个卫星连珠 这样才显得登场格外闪亮
He's got to line up both moons so that his spotlight really shines.
是的...75小时之后
Yes, yes. Seventy-five hours from now.
好的 那...行
All right. That's... That's all right.
对了 元光体在帝国那里
And Empire has the Prime Radiant.
帝国...
Empire has...
等等
Hold on.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
据说是自从端点星沦陷
Since the sack of Terminus, apparently.
你完全不知情
You had no idea?
我当然不知情 该死
Of course I had no idea. Fuck.
黄昏的种种和解手段 他步步为营的小伎俩
All of Dusk's conciliations, his little, nudge-y chess moves.
他从未透漏过一个字
He never said a damn thing.
博士 谢顿到底是怎么说的
What exactly did Seldon say about it, doctor?
没有定论
Inconclusive.
其实到最后气氛有些尴尬
It actually got a bit awkward towards the end.
尴尬
Awkward?
我也许无意指出了一些不一致处
I may have inadvertently pointed out some inconsistencies.
总之 他把我赶了出来
Anyway, he kicked me out.
第三次危机已经在敲门
Third Crisis on our doorstep
你却惹怒了唯一一个 能告诉我们该怎么应对的人
and you've angered the one person who can tell us what to do.
我觉得 我们这些后辈可以靠自己应对
I think us kids can fend for ourselves a little.
我不会等什么日蚀
I'm not waiting for an eclipse.
我该找黄昏兄弟好好地谈一谈了
It's time I had a robust conversation with Brother Dusk.
我们保持联♥系♥
Well, I'll stay in touch.
希望我们找到普利奇 那几个到处惹乱子的逃犯时
Hopefully, when we locate Pritcher's bumbling fugitives,
他们也会有些有用的情报
they'll have something useful as well.
当然 我们必须决口否认知道他们的事
We'll have to deny all knowledge of them, of course.
等等 先别急 否认知道什么 什么逃犯
Wait. Stop. Deny what knowledge? What fugitives?
基地的公民吗
Foundation citizens?
你说这并非基地的本意
And you're saying this was not Foundation's intention?
当局对他们的行动完全不知情
The government had no knowledge of their actions.
事实上
And point of fact,
托兰和贝塔马洛 与你们为其提供物资的贸易联盟有关
Toran and Bayta Mallow are tied to the Traders you've been supplying.
所以我们先别急着指责谁
So let's not even go down that path.
你在挑衅啊 大使
You are provoking, Ambassador.
少来了 黄昏 我们是朋友
Come off it, Dusk. We're friends.
听我说 我想我终于 找到了我们的利益共同点
Now, listen, I think I've finally located some mutual good for us.
这些逃犯总会在某地现身的
These fugitives will turn up somewhere.
基地可以和那位吟游歌♥手聊聊
The Foundation can talk to this balladeer.
如果骡真的是重要的人物 我知道黎明是这么认为的
If the Mule turns out to be important, as I know Dawn believes,
那么对他的行动有更多了解 对我们双方都有好处
then knowing more about his operation could benefit us both.
所以我们就等着这小丑出现
So, we wait for this clown to show up
再等你的手下去质问他
and then we wait for your people to question him?
帝国除了等待还有什么活可干的吗
Is there anything for Empire to do but wait?
我猜你们会做你们一直以来在做的
I imagine you'll do what you always do.
去请教你们的元光体
Consult your Prime Radiant.
你看看这些王座吧 黄昏 白昼人呢 黎明人呢
Look at the chairs, Dusk. Where's Day? Where's Dawn?
星系的两大势力
Two major forces in the galaxy
似乎只靠你我二人来代表了
seem to be embodied right now in just you and me.
我们是时候共享信息了
It is time we start sharing.
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
给我
Give it to me.
大帝
Empire.
德默泽尔
Demerzel.
跟我来
Come with me.
我之后再找你
I'll find you later.
这是谢顿博士在 第二次危机时给克里昂17世的
It was given to Cleon XVII by Dr. Seldon during the Second Crisis.
现在已经是废物一个
Useless now.
在上面画圆点 和宇宙玩扔骰子吧
Paint dots on it and play dice with the universe.
废物
Useless?
它仍展现未来 一如既往
Well, it still displays the future, such as it is.
你看
Here.
我看她操作了一辈子...
I've watched her do it my whole life...
其实 这很正常
You know, it happens sometimes.
我理解 你慢慢来吧
I understand. I can give you a minute.
冷静 我可以的
Calm down. I have it now.
现在 看吧
Now watch.
它停在了四个月后的时间点
And it just stops in four months.
很重
It's heavy.
我不敢相信我正拿着它
I can't believe I am holding it.
它就像一件圣物
It's like a holy relic.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表