剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
基地
第三季第五集
(微生区)
你正在擅自闯入由日师18世控制的领地
You're trespassing on lands controlled by Sunmaster-18.
我不是来找麻烦的
Look, I don't want any trouble.
我只是迷路了
I just got turned around.
他...给了我钱 他...要我穿上这个
He... He paid me. He... He wanted me to wear this.
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
白昼兄弟将他的纳米粒子 注入守卫长梅冯的体内
Brother Day has injected First Claviger Mavon with his nanites.
好顺利逃跑
To obscure his escape.
没有纳米粒子 他将没有防护
He'll be vulnerable without them.
你要我们去追捕他吗
Do you want us to pursue?
不 - 如果是担心泄密的话...
No. - If it's a matter of discretion--
怎么了
What is it?
黎明正前往克拉里昂空间站
Dawn's on his way to Clarion station.
我的克里昂散落在四处了
My Cleons are scattered.
我可以带他们回家 找到白昼和...
I can bring them home. Find Day and--
我非常清楚白昼去了哪里
I know exactly where Day has gone.
我们不会再见到他了 他也不会再为我们带来麻烦
We will not see him again. And he will not trouble us.
至于黎明的事 我会亲自去处理
Dawn I will deal with myself.
头几次跃迁感觉奇怪是难免的
First few jumps are always strange.
你不冷 只是感觉
You're not cold. It just feels like it.
但...
But...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会觉得自己的一部分留在原地了
It's gonna feel like you left a bit of yourself behind
而它正试图追赶上你
and it's trying to catch up with you.
但最终是会追上的
But it will eventually.
问吧
Ask.
在川陀上 你对那些 追逐我们的卫兵做了些什么
You did something to the guardians chasing us back on Trantor.
他们看不见我们
They couldn't see us.
我听到你的声音...
And I heard your voice...
在这里听到
here.
骡和我有几个相同的能力
The Mule and I have a few talents in common.
问吧
Ask.
你能用这些能力来控制他人
Can you use those talents to control a person?
是的
Yes.
我与你合作 是被你强逼的吗
Did you compel me to work with you?
我努力不这么做
I tried not to.
但是 说实话
But if I'm honest,
有时很难分辨是不是
sometimes it's hard to tell.
20分钟后我们在克拉里昂系泊
Twenty minutes till we tether down at Clarion.
我去为着陆做准备
I'll prep for landing.
盖尔
Gaal...
我得先处理一件事
I need to take care of something first.
我需要告诉你 我很抱歉
I need to tell you how sorry I am.
为了我做的事和即将要做的事
For what I've done and what I'm about to do.
(新端点星)
守卫者作证 我们正愉快地用午餐
The warden can witness, we were halfway through a very nice lunch
吃到一半的时候 听说你驾着我的飞船驶近
when we heard you were on approach in my ship.
误入歧途的孩子 你以为我们能不计前嫌 让你随随便便回来这里
You think you can breeze back in here, all is forgiven, my wayward son?
不 长官 我知道要承担后果
No, sir. I knew there'd be consequences.
我只是觉得即便如此也是值得
I just judged it worthwhile.
我接触到骡了
I've made contact with the Mule.
噢 是的 我听说了
Oh, yes, I heard.
来源是你自己的情报部门
From your own intelligent service.
他们说有人看到 你逃离他的活动现场 也是在那天晚上
They tell me you were seen fleeing his company on the same night
贝塔和托兰马洛 在众目睽睽下带着他的下属离开
that Bayta and Toran Mallow very publicly made off with his employee.
是的
Yes.
他们恰巧人在现场 又有办法接触骡 所以我联络了他们
They happened to be the ones on the scene with access, and I tapped them.
你恰巧联络上贸易联盟领袖 兰度马洛的侄子
You happened to tap the nephew of Trader leader Randu Mallow?
是的
Yes.
因为他恰巧在卡尔甘 又恰巧抓到了目标人物
Because he happened to be on Kalgan and happened to grab the man in question?
那是未经我同意的
Without my authority.
假设帝国之后抓到他们 他们是不是可能会说
And if, say Empire subsequently grab them, might they say,
“噢 我们... 是为基地情报组织干活 亲爱的”
"Oh, w... we were working for Foundation Intelligence, darling"?
他们明白要保持沉默
They know to stay silent.
可不是嘛 他们是出了名的口风紧
Oh, yes, they're famous for that.
听着 别管帝国了 骡比表面上看起来更重要
Look, forget Empire. The Mule is more important than he seems.
我们必须学会如何对抗他
We need to learn how to fight him.
马洛家的人也许无意间做了件有用的事
And the Mallows may have inadvertently done something useful.
我们可以从他那个艺人下属处获得情报
We can get information from his man, the entertainer.
你说那个小丑 真的 什么情报 怎么杂耍吗
A clown? Really? What information? How to juggle?
普利奇队长 你违背命令
Captain Pritcher, you disobeyed orders.
之后再惩罚我不迟
Punish me later.
让我追踪到马洛夫妇的下落
Let me track down the Mallows.
噢 你别想再做追踪任务了
Oh, you won't be doing any more tracking.
派人设置囚禁室 关押这个偷飞船贼
Have 'em set up a holding cell for the ship-stealer.
别忘了 安保程序是他设的 所以我要守卫也被监控好
And remember, he set the protocol. So I want guards watching guards.
把他搜个底朝天 - 收到
And search him like he's hiding grit. - You got it.
上半身扫描 无异常
Upper bio sweep, clear.
这一侧也没问题
Nothing in this end either.
确保他痛不欲生
Make sure he's miserable.
别耍花招
Don't try.
我知道你自以为能从任何地方脱身
I know you think you're the person who can get out of anything,
但你也是我的老师
but you're also the person who taught me.
我保证 你不会成功的
And I promise, you wouldn't make it.
甜心 情况多糟
Sweetheart, how bad was that?
甜心 情况多糟
Sweetheart, how bad was that?
骡手下造成的损伤 导致跃迁驱动器出现凹痕
The damage from the Mule's men has dimpled our jumpdrives.
受影响的系统包括:通讯
Affected systems: communication,
航行 导航 热控 EDL 推进
aviation, navigation, thermal, EDL, propulsion.
好 我们能撑到新端点星吗
Okay, can we make it to New Terminus?
新端点星已成为不可行的目的地
New Terminus is no longer a viable destination.
我们还能跃迁几次
How many jumps are left in us?
我无法精确计算
I can't be precise.
三次 - 挺精确的嘛
Three. - Well, that seems pretty precise.
最多进行三次跃迁
Something within three jumps.
你能别再吹了吗
Could you stop playing?
托兰 别这么凶 他很害怕
Toran, be nice, he's frightened.
对不起 马尼菲科 我只是...
I'm sorry, Magnifico. I just...
我知道我们需要去哪儿了
I just figured out where we need to go
虽然我一点也不想去那里
and it's somewhere I really don't wanna go.
回家的路总是颠簸不平的
Returning home is always a bumpy ride.
尤其当你是逃犯时
Especially if you're a fugitive.
托兰马洛背叛了贸易联盟
Toran Mallow had turned his back on the Trader Alliance,
(庇护星)
再也不想踏上庇护星
and never wanted to set foot on Haven again.
但他和贝塔
But now that he and Bayta
既然已经完全卷入这场冲突 他明白 唯一的出路
are firmly embroiled in this conflict, he knows their only way out
是说服贸易联盟 他们的新朋友
is to convince the Traders that their new friend
不仅仅是骡的小丑那么简单
is more than just the Mule's clown.
他和他的音乐是解决第三次危机的关键
He and his music are the key to solving the Third Crisis.
带我们回家吧 甜心
Bring us home, Sweetheart.
庇护星控制中心 追踪者54号♥即将靠近 方位634
Haven control. Chaser 54 inbound. Bearing 634.
不明私人目标接近 庇护星控制中心
Inbound private unknown. Haven control.
表明你的身份
Identify yourself.
高位天线故障 通讯传输失败
High antenna malfunctioning. Transmission failed.
切换为低增益模式
Switching to low gain.
不明目标接近 立即表明你的身份
Inbound unknown. Identify yourself immediately.
稳定系统受损
Stabilization system compromised.
重复 表明你的身份
Repeat. Identify yourself.
我们已经表明身份了
We are.
他们听不见我们
They can't hear us.
目标进入视野了吗
You have eyes on the bogey?
锁定目标 开火
Spotted. Bogey engaged.
发送求救信♥号♥♥
Transmit an SOS.
真聪明 这就做
So clever. I'm on it.
上重型弹♥药♥了 我们做不了太多
Heavy ammo now. Can't do much.
冰山
Iceberg!
我看到了
I see it!
我需要知道那是什么吗
Do I need to know what that is?
不用 这是...
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表