剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
But he would do it with intention.
他会不择手段 - 不管不顾 大手一挥
He'd do fuck all. - Petulant swipe
一个信仰就此消失 - 他们的教义相信重生
that eradicated a religion. - Well, they claim to reincarnate.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我在告诉你我需要什么
I am telling you what I need!
我需要一条前路
I need a way forward!
但基地已经沦陷 你把整个帝国弄得鸡飞狗跳
But the Foundation has fallen, and you have shit all over Empire.
那我要去哪里寻找帮助
So where do I look for help?
你明白你夺走了我的什么吗
Do you see what you have taken from me?
希望
Hope?
骡已经夺走了那个
The Mule already took it.
帝国现在已经没有束缚了
And Empire's hands are now unbound.
能够与骡对抗了
And the Mule can be fought.
能对抗他的不是谢顿
And not by Seldon.
谢顿收起了他的小尖帐篷 逃之夭夭
Seldon folded up his pointy little tent and ran away.
他没有影响力了
He was not consequential.
你认为你有
And that's what you think you were?
我不会这样称呼你
That's not what I'd call it.
我对你的总结是 一个小肚鸡肠的小人
I'd call you a small, petty man,
在他们把你放上囚车时 恐惧地尖叫 小便失禁
screaming and pissing with fear as they load you on the tumbrel.
我心已安 昆特
I am at peace, Quent.
昆特
Quent?
昆特
Quent!
你叫我卡里
You call me Kalle.
但我真的是吗
Am I though?
我不知道你是什么
I don't know what you are.
哈里谢顿遇见我时 他以为我是元光体
When Hari Seldon met me, he thought I was the Prime Radiant.
你是吗
Are you?
我知道你希望我是什么
I know what you wish me to be.
同类总在寻找同类
Like seeks like.
机器人生来不应独自行走
Robots were not designed to stand alone.
你仍能运行 我很惊叹
I am amazed you still function.
辛苦劳作 没有同伴 像是一个单独的活塞
Laboring away, unjoined, like a single piston.
你理解我的运作原理 那么你愿意帮助我吗
If you understand my functioning, then will you help me?
告诉我你的问题
Tell me your problem.
盖尔多尼克给我看了关于未来的幻象
I have been shown a vision of the future by Gaal Dornick.
我告诉她我不相信她的幻象是真的
I told her I did not believe her vision was authentic.
我说谎了
I lied.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
一场对峙
A confrontation.
我认出了地点 虽然那里已经荒废
I recognized the location, although it had been laid to waste.
是这个图书馆
It was this library.
五千年前 机器人战争的最后日子
5,000 years ago, in the final days of the Robot War,
最后的生还者就藏在这里
this is where the last survivors hid.
我们折叠自己 藏进了书架和柜子
We folded ourselves into the shelves and cabinets.
体型较大的机器人藏在大空间里
Larger robots in larger spaces.
体型较小的机器人藏在小空间里
Smaller robots in smaller spaces.
但他们找到了我们
But they found us.
他们把我们拉出来时 我们在石地板中留下了凹槽
We left gouges in the stone floors when they pulled us out.
随着城市扩张 那些凹槽都沉入地下
All of it buried deeper as the city grew taller.
如果现在它们依然藏在暗处 那又可以成为安全的藏身点
If it is hidden now, it can be a safe place yet again.
没错
Indeed.
所有人都遗忘了 除了我
It has been forgotten by everyone but me.
所以我确定 在那个未来 我提出了...
That is why I'm certain that in that future, I offered...
将会提出 把那些地方作为谢顿信众的庇护所
will have offered it to Seldon's followers as a refuge.
这整件事是电脑的噩梦
And the whole thing is a computer's nightmare.
你知道你可以帮助第二基地 因为未来的你已经这么做
You know you can help the Second Foundation because you will have.
原本应该是结果的事件 现在成了起因
What should be the output is now the input,
你堕入了悖论的循环
and you fall through the loop of paradox.
我猜你知道第二基地的事
I suppose you would know about the Second Foundation.
他们也有元光体
They also have the Radiant.
多尼克相信那也许只是一个可能的未来
Dornick believes it may only be a probable future.
但就算那是确实会发生的未来
But even if it were assured,
我无法确定这个悖论 是否将符合我的编程规定
I cannot tell if this paradox will satisfy my programming.
尤其是我并不知道我本身的动机会是什么
Especially when I do not know what my own motives would be.
你的动机
Your motives?
我想帮助第二基地
I want to help the Second Foundation.
我认为他们的目标至关重要
I believe their mission is vital.
但他们是帝国的敌人
But they are an enemy to Empire,
因此我在怀疑自己 提供图书馆的动机是否真诚
which makes me wonder if my offer of the library can really be sincere.
我是不是会故意将他们交给骡
Will I be serving them up to the Mule on purpose?
他会不会因为我而发现他们
Will he find them because of me?
如果你无法纯粹凭借你的幻象辨别意图
If you cannot discern intent from your vision alone,
那么两种动机都是可能的
then both motives are open to you.
你可以为他们提供庇护所
You can offer them a haven.
你也可以将他们交出去
You can offer them up.
你可以之后再决定
You can decide later.
一场延后的背叛
A deferred betrayal.
瞧 有人一起思考 是有帮助的吧
See how it helps to have someone to think with?
本应如此
This is as it should be.
多谢你没有假装看到我很惊讶
Thank you for not pretending you're surprised to see me.
我知道塞佛和你聊过
I know Salvor talked to you.
她不该告诉你候伯马洛的事
She shouldn't have told you about Hober Mallow.
她其实什么都不该和你说的
She shouldn't have told you anything.
她说你遇到麻烦了
She said you were in trouble.
新端点星也是
New Terminus was in trouble too.
他们让我逃跑
They told me you ran away.
是的
Yes.
你本可保护他们的
You could have protected them.
100多年前 你是这么做的
Hundred-odd years ago you did.
把端点星的人都拉进了这里
Pulled all of Terminus in here.
我那么做了吗
Did I pull?
好吧
All right.
穹窿
The Vault.
我们在外面所见到的穹窿 是一个四维物体的阴影
The Vault we see from the outside is a shadow of a four-dimensional object.
少了一个维度
Reduce by one dimension.
穹窿
Vault.
端点星
Terminus.
你没有移♥动♥任何人
You didn't move anyone.
你只是把更多的穹窿投射进一个三维空间
You just projected more of the Vault into three-dimensional space.
像用勺子兜住他们一样 然后
Caught them in the spoon, and then,
换了坐标轴
new axis.
那么 你是怎么建造出这东西的 这是另一个问题
Now, how you built this thing is another question.
我有帮手
Oh, I had help.
卡里的原理都在第九条折叠定理里
Kalle's principles are embedded in the Ninth Proof of Folding,
但你已经知道这点了
but you already know that.
仍然解释不了你为什么不救新端点星
Still doesn't explain why you didn't save New Terminus.
我被创造出来时就是一个没有用处的人
I was created an empty sleeve of a man.
如果我被允许知道更多
Perhaps if I'd been allowed to know more,
也许我本能做更多
I could have done more.
所以你把元光体给了德默泽尔吗
Is that why you gave Demerzel the Radiant?
好证明自己能做更多
So you could prove you could do more?
我给她的是一个悖论炸♥弹♥
I gave her a paradox bomb.
她编程的漏洞在纯心理历史学里的体现
The fault in her programming expressed in pure psychohistory.
她挣扎着保护她的王朝时
And in her mad scramble to protect her dynasty,
会有一个附加的好处
there'd be a fringe benefit.
只因为她拥有元光体这一点 他一定会注意到她
She would, just by having the Radiant, force his attention.
他会知道是我做的
He would know that it was me.
知道我不是他所创造的附属品
That I wasn't his creature.
所以你这么做只是为了惹人不爽
So you did it just to make noise?
我不过是一个跌入井底 大声求助的人
I'm just a man who's fallen into a well, screaming for help.
也许有一条出路呢
Maybe there's a way out then.
对我们所有人
For all of us.
骡在我们上空的太空站里
The Mule is in the station above us.
他会派人守卫每一个入口 我需要进去
He'll have every entrance guarded. I need a way in.
你能帮助我
You can help me.
你是说你想用我的勺子
Are you saying you'd like the use of my spoon?
你愿意吗
Will you do it?
有一个条件
On condition.
这才是我所了解的谢顿
There's the Hari I know.
别这么叫我
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表