剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
An adviser handed him all three.
我就知道你带着
I knew you had it.
我知道他带着
I knew he had it.
力量
Strength.
智慧
Wisdom.
坚韧
Fortitude.
坚韧
Strength.
智慧
Wisdom.
坚韧
Fortitude.
该你了...
Now you...
继续
Go on.
干了...
Drink up. Drink up.
力量
Strength.
智慧
Wisdom.
坚韧 - 坚韧
Fortitude! - Fortitude.
噢 众神啊
Oh, Gods.
这是什么
What is that?
噢 不 众神可帮不了你 这烈酒来自地狱
Oh, no, the Gods can't help you. That burn comes straight from hell.
把这智慧干了
Drinking up that wisdom.
现在正缺它 我们需要更多智慧
Well, it's in short supply. We're gonna need some more wisdom.
我需要更多坚韧
I need some more fortitude.
我有一些坚韧可以给你
I've got some fortitude for you.
愿明光永不灭
May the light never dim.
你把宫殿摸得很清楚
You know your palace well.
斯坦内尔堡的老城墙 直接通往水路 可以掩护你们离开
Stanel's old walls lead straight to the waterways. They can hide your exit.
所以你同意了
Does this mean you're a yes?
你们二人都伪装成守卫人
You'll both dress as clavigers.
我会带你们穿过军营
I'll lead you through the garrison
然后我们搭乘喷射下行舱前往外防区
and we'll ride jet downs to the outer ward.
你的女儿则会获得治疗
And your daughter gets her cure.
你的确激起了一定程度的忠心
You do inspire some small amount of loyalty.
我最爱勉强的夸赞了
I live for faint praise.
你的长颈鹿刚经过 你差点就能看到它
Your giraffe passed by. You just missed him.
好像是叫“张颈鹿”
I think it's called a giraffe.
你错了
You're wrong.
地球上有一种用图画表意的古语言
There was an ancient language on Earth that used pictures.
“预示”这个词里画着一只小长颈鹿
A small giraffe was part of the word that meant foretell,
原因当然是它们能看得更远
because they see what's ahead of course.
有意思 真是充满不祥气息的生物啊
Fascinating. What an incredibly ominous creature.
小歌♥在哪里
Where's Song?
她触碰了自己的手臂
She touched her arm.
简单的动作 但已经足够 预示了她的未来
That's all it was, but it was enough. Her future was foretold.
伸出手臂 用另一只手的手指触碰
The forearm presented, touched with the fingers of the opposite hand.
你知道它的意思吗
Do you know its meaning?
怎么感觉像在上语义学课
So many lessons in semantics.
那是一种宗教的祈福动作 只有极少数的人知道
It is a blessing of a religion. Known only to a few.
深埋在川陀的地底下 在微生区
Buried deep in the bones of Trantor, in the Mycogen Sector
也就是你的小歌♥所属的区域
where your Song is from.
你似乎有些惊讶 她没告诉你吗
You seem surprised. Did she not tell you?
她的信仰已经被禁数千年
Her faith has been illegal for thousands of years.
他们称为“承继教”
They call it the Inheritance.
他们崇拜机器人
They worship robots.
这个教派相信 有一天人工生物将回来
Someday, the sect believes the artificial beings will return
移除所有的残酷 不公和痛苦
and remove all cruelty, injustice and misery.
这是给他们的允诺 “承继”
That is the promise. The Inheritance.
我不知道他们仍存在
I was not aware it still existed.
入教是可判死刑的重罪
To follow it is a crime punishable by death.
你做了什么 - 我剥夺了这个教派
What did you do? - I've deprived the sect
一样可能为他们的信仰注入新生命的东西
of something that might have breathed new life into their flame.
我做了几个月前就该做的事
I did what I should have done months ago.
你小小的自我沉溺结束了
Your little indulgence is over.
我抹除了她的记忆
I erased her memories.
你告诉她的一切 你们之间的一切关系
Everything you told her, or were to each other.
她还活着
She's alive?
我把她送回微生区的家了
I sent her home to Mycogen.
把这当作仁慈吧 你也许该觉得感激
Take it for the mercy it is, and perhaps be grateful.
感激
Grateful?
我本可以杀了她 但我没有
I could have killed her, but I did not.
你知道我为什么留她活命吗
And do you know why I spared her?
为了你
For you.
我被迫守护自己的秘密 我的生命里没有什么选择
I'm compelled to protect my secret. I have few choices in my life.
我这么做是为了你
For you, I did this.
出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表