剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
We weren't very good today, were we?
你弄伤自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
你为什么保留着对我的所有憎恨
Why do you hold all your hate for me?
白昼
Day.
我想了解她
I want to know about her.
我要问你一件事
I'm going to ask you something
但你不会想要回答的
and you won't want to answer.
我会回答
I'll answer.
她也许对我们非常重要
She might be very important to us.
如果我们想帮她恢复自♥由♥
If we wanted to free her...
有办法做到吗
is there a way?
它会杀了你
It would kill you.
它的程序设置是只效忠我们
It's programmed to serve only us.
它会杀了任何想给它自♥由♥的人
It'll kill anyone who tries to free it.
你相信我吗 - 相信
Do you believe me? - Yes.
我相信
I do.
但这意味着你们亵渎了她 奴役了她
But that means you desecrated her, enslaved her.
为什么我觉得自己可以跳进那个粪池
Why did I think I could dive into that cesspool
一尘不染地出来
and come out clean?
你为什么保留着对我的所有憎恨
Why do you keep all your hate for me?
你弄伤自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
我弄伤自己时会哭泣
I cry when I hurt myself.
但你难过时也会哭泣
But you also cry when you're sad.
你很难过
You're sad.
我们今天不太好
We weren't very good today...
是吧 - 是吧
Were we? - ...were we?
我们每个人都不相同
We were all different from each other.
你尽力了
You did your best.
就算做到最好 我们也令你失望
Even at our best, we disappoint you.
再一次
Again.
我们比之前的更糟吗
Are we worse than the ones before?
告诉我一个发生在你身上的故事
Tell me a story that's happened to you.
我有许多关于自己的故事
I have many stories of me.
我曾用过许多不同的名字
I have gone by many names.
切特 依托 丹妮尔
Chetter, Eto, Daneel.
我曾在不同人家工作 曾当过建筑工
I have served in houses and been a builder
当过士兵
and a soldier
之后成了囚犯
and then a prisoner.
你什么时候是囚犯
When were you a prisoner?
如果我让你离开我们 你会照做吗
If I told you to leave us, would you?
不会
No.
我自始至终都在这里 未来也一如既往
I have always been here, as I always will be.
但如果你可以的话
But if you could,
如果你离开了
if you left,
你会做什么
what would you do?
我大概会创造更多像我这样的机器人
I suppose I would make more creatures like me, more robots.
更好的孩子
Better children?
执着于不可能的事情是徒劳无益的
It is not productive to dwell on impossible things.
但如果你可以的话...
But if you could...
你会选择不爱我们吗
would you choose not to love us?
我无法比较爱与自♥由♥的重量
I cannot weigh love against freedom.
因为自♥由♥总会赢
Because freedom would win.
黄昏 我能在这待多久而不被嫌弃
Dusk, how long can I possibly be welcome here?
那是你换了个方式 问我还有多少天就离世吗
Is that your way of asking how many days I have left?
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean that.
三天
Three.
鉴于目前的情况 这肯定要改变了吧
Surely that no longer holds under the circumstances.
不会变
It holds.
我生命的时钟绝不留情
There is a formidable clock on me.
我只想带着一些尊严离去
I'm just trying to leave with some dignity
第一步就是保证你受到体面的对待
and that starts with securing your treatment.
只要你想 这里就是你的家 待多久都行
You have a home here for as long as you want one.
我已经安排好了
I've seen to that.
过去三个世纪由帝国与基地的冲突所定义
The last three centuries were defined by Empire's conflict with Foundation.
现在 看看我们
Now look at us.
谢谢你 黄昏
Thank you, Dusk.
不 应该是我感谢你
No, it's me that should be thanking you.
有你相伴 我奔赴绞刑的道路 变成了愉快的漫步
You've turned my gallows walk into a pleasant stroll.
我安排了一个房♥间...
I've had a room made up for--
我想这么做已经30年了
I have wanted to do that for 30 years.
普利奇比任何人都更早知道你是威胁
Pritcher knew you were a threat before anyone else.
他隐藏着一个秘密
He has a secret.
如果我有更多时间 就能亲自从他嘴里问出来
If I'd have had more time, I would've pulled it from him myself.
不 你做不到的
No, you wouldn't have.
该死
Fuck.
我进来查看他 到处都是血
I came in to check on him. There was blood everywhere.
普利奇队长
Captain Pritcher?
队长
Captain?
那不是你的队长 那是...
That's not your captain. That's...
火力扫描被拒绝
Fire scan rejected.
射杀他
Shoot him!
普利奇
Pritcher.
他在哪跃迁的
Where did he jump?
他没有
He didn't.
飞船目前在行星面
Ship is planet-side now.
有趣
Interesting.
甜心
Sweetheart.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
需要我做冰块吗
Shall I make ice?
去它的冰块
Fuck ice.
贝塔受伤了 - 很严重
Bayta's hurt. - Badly.
快做点什么
Well, do something.
疏散舱的医疗托护系统
Evac modules medical crèche
已经在尝试稳定她的情况
is already working to stabilize her.
新数据 有人在门口
New data. Someone's at the door.
该死的 兰度
Fuck, Randu.
我以为你...
I thought you were...
我看到基地内部互相开火
I saw Foundationers out there turning on each other.
骡真的可以...他改变了他们...他...
The Mule can actually do... He changed people... he...
贝塔怎么样了
How's Bayta?
昏迷中 她一直不醒
Unconscious, she won't wake up.
我们脱身了 但失去了马尼菲科
We got away, but lost Magnifico.
希望他藏起来了...
Hopefully he's in hiding by--
新数据
New data.
多名武装人士似乎正从东南方靠近
Several armed persons appear to be approaching from the south east.
我们必须离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
不
No.
什么 - 孩子 听我说
What? - Kid, listen to me.
你不会喜欢这话
You're not gonna wanna hear this,
但你最好快点接受 因为你要活下去
but you better get round to it real quick, you wanna come out of this alive.
托兰 别做傻事
Toran, don't you go doing something silly.
我不会伤害你 你只需听我说完
I'm not gonna hurt you, if you just listen to me.
骡不像别人说的那样邪恶
The Mule isn't evil like they're saying.
该死的 孩子
Damn it, boy!
我是想告诉你 我不是敌人
I'm trying to tell you I am not the enemy.
骡转化了你
The Mule turned you.
我是无法被转化的
There's no turning me.
骡的这种能力并不会让你变成另一个人
This thing the Mule does, it doesn't mess with who you are.
未经邀请的来客将到达...
The uninvited guests will arrive--
制♥作♥... 冰块 饮品
Making... ice. Drinks.
你也听到你的飞船了
You heard your ship.
士兵很快会到达 我们要静悄悄离开
Soldiers are gonna be here soon, and we're gonna go quietly.
你说骡没有转化你
You said the Mule hadn't changed you.
我不这么认为
I have to disagree.
我伯父做事从不“静悄悄”
My uncle never does anything quietly.
孩子 你知道个屁
The fuck you know, boy?
你一辈子没受过苦
You never had to do anything rough your entire damn life.
骡反对的是当权者 不是我们
The Mule's problem is with the powers that be, not with us.
基地灭亡对我们的人来说是好事
Foundation falls, it's a good thing for our people.
他们终于让那些混♥蛋♥付出了代价
They finally got a way to make the bastards pay up.
是 让世界分崩离析 奖品就在裂缝里
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表