剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
就是如此
That's the way it works.
它让人放下防备
It disarms you.
这是他如此轻易就拿下卡尔甘的原因
It's how he took Kalgan so easily.
但只要视声器在我们这里 而不是在他那里 我们就能抵御他
But as long as we have it and he doesn't, we can defend ourselves.
因为新使命而统一了阵线
United by their new sense of purpose,
整个基地目睹日蚀达到全食的一刻
the entire Foundation watched as the eclipse reached totality.
正如谢顿所承诺的 穹窿渐渐开启
And just as Seldon had promised, the Vault began to open.
逆行的被俘卫星与反向卫星汇合
Captured moon in retrograde and opposite moon have met.
该拉响晚餐的钟声了 英德伯尔
Time to ring the dinner bell, Indbur.
其实我挺想见见
You know, I'd kinda like to meet this Seldon fella
这位人们总在说的谢顿的
everyone's always banging on about.
还有人和我一样吗
Anyone else?
这是给你的
These are for you.
我非常感激 大帝
That's very gracious, Empire.
那么...
So...
这里挺好的
It's nice.
非常...
It's...
让人放松 还有...
It's very relaxing, and...
还有一扇窗 所以...
And there's a window, so...
不错
that's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
大帝 不知我能否斗胆问一下...
Empire, if I'm permitted to ask...
这是安排的一环吗
is this part of the arrangement?
我的意思是 事后你都会回访吗
Or what I mean is, do you always follow up after?
我遇到麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
你记得些什么
What do you remember?
你选择了我
You choosing me.
回程的路
The transport back here.
还有别的吗
Nothing else?
那不正是目的吗
Isn't that the idea?
你有没有好奇过 为什么我让你留了不只一个夜晚
Did you ever wonder why I kept you on for longer than a night?
也许是我自大
Maybe it's ego.
但我只是猜...
But I just assumed...
是因为我很擅长房♥事
I was very good at sex.
不是因为那个
It wasn't that.
那么房♥事不合意
The sex was bad?
不 我的意思是...
No, I only mean I'm...
我的意思是不只是那个
I mean, it was more than that.
而是...
It was...
把这个放在耳后
Put this behind your ear.
这是什么
What is it?
是他们从你脑中偷走的时间 你所有的记忆
It's all the time they stole from you. All your memories.
等等 我不...
Wait, I don't--
我从我们的回忆体中偷回来了
I stole them back from our Memorium.
为了你
For you.
我知道我来这里不是常规做法
I know it's unorthodox, me coming here,
但几天前的你会想要回这些记忆的
but a few days ago, you would've wanted these memories back.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
我选择了你 对
I selected you, yes,
但当我解释程序时 你问我 能否让你保留记忆
but as I explained the process, you asked if I would let you keep your memories.
那没什么新奇的 对方总是这样问我们
That's nothing new. We're asked it all the time.
人们会临阵退缩 不喜欢我们 在他们的脑袋里做手脚
People get cold feet, they don't like us rooting around in their brains,
但你问的时候是相信我会让你保留记忆的
but when you asked, you believed I would do it.
你看着我 看到的是 一个也许能善待你的人
You looked at me, and you saw a person who might do you a kindness,
所以我照做了
so I did.
我为了你破了例
I threw out the rules for you,
我们共同生活 你很爱我
and we lived together, and you loved me.
你是爱的
You did.
我们一起畅想未来
And we had plans.
我本打算和你一起来这里的
I was gonna come here with you.
我们会在这里度过 星系的一段非常黑暗的时代
We were going to live out a very dark time in the galaxy right here.
戴上吧
Just put this on.
不
No!
我们安排好了的
We had an arrangement.
这是生意 价格很高
A business arrangement, and it came with a lot of money,
但我不想记得它
but I don't want to remember it.
我在这里有自己的生活 我也确定你说的不是真的...
I have a life here, and I'm very certain that you are wrong about what we were--
我没撒谎
I'm not!
是真的
I'm not.
我知道你的信仰
I know about your beliefs.
承继教
The Inheritance.
如果你戴上它
And if you put this on,
你就会发现 你经历了可以说是奇迹的事
you'll find that you experienced something that must qualify as a miracle.
你遇到了一个机器人
You've met a robot.
我必须感觉自己在溺水
I need to feel like I'm drowning.
仿佛无法呼吸
Like I can't breathe.
可以做到
That will not be a problem.
第二基地在哪
Where is the Second Foundation?
你建立家园 种下希望的地方
The place you made your home and pinned your hopes.
告诉我
Tell me!
你看见了
You saw?
我想辨识出对战发生的地点
I've tried to figure out where the battle happens,
只是没有足够的参考点
I just don't have enough points of reference.
我有
I do.
是川陀
That was Trantor.
帝国图书馆
The Imperial Library.
那不合理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
你曾走到更远的地方吗
Have you ever gone further?
超越量子退相干的那刻
Beyond the moment of quantum decoherence.
我尝试过 但那什么都没有
I've tried, but there's nothing.
在那一刻之后 什么都没有 只有...黑暗
After that point, there's nothing. Just... Just black.
我想看看
I want to see it.
你想...再来一次
You wanna... You wanna do that again?
我是以建议的口吻在说
I phrased it as a suggestion.
速战速决吧
Just get it over with.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
我出现系统故障 不得不强制重启
I suffered a system failure and cycled through a hard reboot
导致局部电磁脉冲释放
which resulted in a localized EMP.
恢复后 我发现你的心跳停止
After I recovered, I discovered your heart had stopped
不得不对你进行心室除颤
and was forced to perform a defibrillation.
所以我们死了 但什么都没看到
So we died and saw nothing.
两句话都错了
Both statements are inaccurate.
心脏骤停不是死亡
A cardiac arrest is not death.
而且有一个东西
And there was something.
你遗漏了的一个东西
Something you missed.
一个次声波特征
An infrasonic signature.
比中♥央♥C低65个八度
Sixty-five octaves below the middle C.
远远低于人类听觉频率范围
Far below the range of human hearing.
来自黑洞的引力波
Gravitational waves emanating from a black hole.
所以四个月后 我会...
So four months from now, I'll be...
沿一个黑洞能层的轨道运行
Orbiting the ergosphere of a black hole.
很快就到达地面
Going down to the surface soon.
新婚夫妇和小丑没一起回来
Newlyweds and the clown haven't come back.
是否意味着你听劝了 - 我听得可仔细了
Does that mean you listened? - I listened very closely.
那你会放我走吗
You gonna let me out then?
我们先来理清一件事
Well, let's review something first.
我对你最近的旅行很好奇
Now, I was curious about your recent travels.
是 你离开了那么久
Yeah, you'd been gone so long,
所以我让格利尔确认我的飞船运行正常
so I asked Greer to make sure my ship was running all right.
你清除了航行日志
You purged the logs,
但根据燃料报告
but based on the fuel reports,
我们认为你也许去了 天蝎半人马星旋臂的远端
we think you might have gone to the far end of the Scutum-Centaurus Arm
但太空广阔
but space is big.
队长 你到底去了哪
Wherever did you go, Captain?
你做了很多功课嘛...
You've done all this work...
不如你告诉我吧
Why don't you tell me?
其实也不重要了
Honestly it doesn't matter.
无论你去了哪个行星 结论都一样
Whichever planet you went to, the conclusion's the same.
你在为某些人干事
You're working for someone.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表