剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
My nephew, rolling in shit with a bunch of Foundation mucky-mucks.
现在我们是掌舵的了
We're in the driver's seat now
我认为我也许有个办法将屎坑变成黄金
and I think I might have a way to spin shit into gold.
你听到马尼菲科吹奏的音乐了吗
Do you hear the music Magnifico is making?
它能左右你的情绪 对吗
It affects your emotions. Right?
如果你戳对了大脑里的地方
If you poke the right bits of your brain
就能产生恶心 痛苦 自责或喜悦
you can cause disgust or dread or guilt or joy.
你看过骡攻击时的全息影像吗
Did you see the holos of the Mule's attacks?
人们纷纷放下武器
People were throwing down their weapons.
对他效忠
Pledging their loyalty to him.
我认为马尼菲科的音乐为他助了力
I think Magnifico's music helps that.
所以你拥有对基地有用的东西
So you have something that Foundation could use?
比那个更好
Even better.
这是他们不知道自己需要的东西
Something they don't know they need.
它是珍稀货品 而我是唯一的供应商
There's a scarcity and I'm the only supplier.
要命啊 姑娘 你的确是贸易商
Damn, girl. You are a Trader.
你想从他们那里得到什么
What do you want from them?
人们发起战争不是平白无故
People don't fight wars for nothing.
贸易联盟想独♥立♥
The Traders want to secede.
英德伯尔连谈判都不愿意
Indbur won't even hold negotiations.
如果你想要英德伯尔上桌谈判 那你至少得先被邀请上座
If you want Indbur to come to the table, you need a seat at one first.
也许马尼菲科能帮你拿到邀请
Magnifico might get you one.
和我们一起去新端点星吧
Come with us to New Terminus.
那也让你有机会与托兰多相处相处
And it gives you a chance to spend some time with Toran.
多了解他一点
Get to know him a little better.
他人挺好的
He's a pretty good guy.
我对婚姻什么的真不了解
I don't know about all this marriage stuff,
但是 你选了个好丈夫
but you picked a good husband.
是妻子
Wife.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
那么 你们这艘荒唐的飞船
So this ridiculous ship of yours.
修好了之后 它能载多少人
When it's all fixed up, how many people can it carry?
如果把酒水柜拿掉 那也许能再多载一个人
I mean if we take out the bar cart there might be room for one more.
我们会想办法把酒和人都装上
We'll find room for both.
帝国舰队驶近卡尔甘
Imperial armada approaching Kalgan.
舰队第三分队即将就位
Third fleet of Armada coming into position.
封锁程度达到60%
Enclosure is at 60%.
你越界了 大帝
You have overstepped, Empire.
第四分队驶近卡尔甘
Fourth fleet approaching Kalgan.
卡尔甘是独♥立♥的中间国
Kalgan was an independent buffer state.
它被占领的那一刻 就应该触发
The moment it was taken it should have triggered naval action
帝国和基地的海军行动
from Empire and the Foundation.
束手旁观是懦弱之举
To stand idle was cowardice.
议长 我这人有许多特点
I am a great many things, Presider,
但“懦弱”绝非其一
but I am not a coward.
封锁程度达到80%
Enclosure is at 80%.
第四分队就位
Fourth fleet is in position.
亲爱的 发生了什么 到处都是飞船
Darling, what's happening? There are ships everywhere.
别怕 塞安 只要...
It's all right, Cyan, just...
告诉坦姆和多蒂一切都会好好的
just tell Tam and Doti everything's going to be fine.
第五分队就位
Fifth fleet in position.
封锁程度达到100%
Enclosure at 100%.
你们的飞船为我而来
Your ships have come for me.
但我在哪儿
But where am I?
我在卡尔甘吗
Am I on Kalgan?
吓得瑟瑟发抖 瞠目结舌 看着你们的飞船在头顶闪烁
Cowering, stunned-faced as your ships twinkle overhead.
你们以为可以封锁我
You thought you could enclose me.
但我不受你们掌控
But I'm not in your hands.
相反 你们受我掌控
Instead, you are in my hands.
就在你们的舰队跃过金马门前 我们离开了卡尔甘
We left Kalgan right before your fleet jumped through the Gold Horse Gate.
这个门属于我了
It is my gate now.
但我给你们留了一份欢迎礼
But I left you a welcome gift.
一根钴尖锥
A cobalt spike.
钴
Cobalt.
蓝色之死
Blue death.
对跃迁门 对卡尔甘 对你们都不利
Bad for gates, bad for Kalgan, bad for you.
对我则大好
Great for me.
(准备引爆)
所有驯服的能量
All that harnessed energy.
不断累积...直到爆发
Building and building and building until it bursts.
很可惜我无法留下观赏那些光
I regret I could not stay to see the lights.
我选择卡尔甘 纯粹是因为它靠近一个跃迁门
I only chose Kalgan because it was close to a jump gate.
对我来说 它什么也不是
It was nothing to me.
现在 它就是一片废墟了
And now, it's nothing to anyone.
卡尔甘消失了
Kalgan is gone.
你们的舰队消失了
Your ships are gone.
是帝国造成了这一灾难
It was Empire who caused this suffering.
记住这点
Remember that.
空间站已封锁
Station lockdown in effect.
跃迁门关闭
Jump gates offline.
立即前往安全区
Proceed to safe zones at once.
立即将大帝带往安全地点
Get Empire to a secure location, now.
收到 正在移♥动♥
Copy. On the move.
黎明 我们必须把你弄出去
Dawn. We need to get you out of here.
有问题的话 他们会查看你的记忆 我们会被发现
If there are questions, they'll audit you and we'll be caught.
他知道 不知为什么 他知道封锁计划
He knew. Somehow he knew about the Enclosure.
黎明 你必须前往安全的地方
Dawn, we need to get you somewhere safe.
泽拉会为你带路
Zera will guide you.
泽拉 启动备用计划
Zera, plan B.
发现大帝进入西门
Empire spotted entering West Gate.
他可能已被控制了 保持高度谨慎
He could be compromised. Proceed with extreme caution.
看到目标 正在追击
We got visual. In pursuit.
大帝 停下
Empire, stop!
睡吧
Sleep.
备用计划
Plan B.
我迷路了 这是哪里
I'm lost. Where am I?
你困在空间站的另一端了
You're stuck on the other side of the station.
距离你300米处有一个维修气闸 17B
There's a maintenance air lock 300 meters from your position, 17B.
继续向上爬
Keep climbing.
上面会有一件紧急舱外防护服
There'll be an emergency EVA suit.
穿上它 然后去圆柱体外壳区域
Put it on and then make your way to the outer shell of the cylinder.
你马上就到了 黎明兄弟
You're almost there, Brother Dawn.
准备好后留在原地 我会开着乞丐号♥过去
When you're ready, stay there. I'll bring the Beggar's to you.
抱歉 大帝
Apologies, Empire.
你收到一条来自黎明兄弟的窄波通讯
You've received a tight-beam from Brother Dawn.
我必须告诉你我有多么抱歉
I need to tell you how sorry I am.
我想做一点有价值的事
I'm trying to do something worthwhile.
影响深远的事
Something consequential.
但结果 我却无法出席你的往生仪式
But as a result, I can't be there for your ascension.
盖尔 你知道骡的打算吗
Gaal, did you know what the Mule would do?
他说他选择卡尔甘是因为靠近跃迁门
He said he chose Kalgan for its jump gate.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我并不确定
Not for sure.
所以你是知道的
So you did.
你知道他会设下陷阱
You knew that he'd be laying a trap.
我们可以等你安全后再谈
We can do this when you're safe.
不 现在就谈
No, we're going to do this right now!
如果我无法信任你 我是不会登船的
I am not coming to the ship, if I can't trust you.
我怀疑他也许占领了跃迁门
I suspected he might have taken the jump gate.
我需要封锁行动失败
I needed the Enclosure to fail.
对不起 黎明 我对你撒了谎
I'm sorry, Dawn. I lied to you.
帝国必须变小 衰亡
Empire needs to get smaller and die out.
我们的预测一直是这样
That was always in our projections.
德默泽尔利用它加以干涉
Demerzel has used it to intervene.
帝国比原本的预测更强大了一点
Empire's a little stronger than it should be,
基地则更弱了一点
Foundation, a little weaker.
要击败骡
To beat the Mule,
我必须让星系符合 谢顿最初预测时的环境状况
I had to make the galaxy fit Seldon's initial conditions.
基地必须是最大的星系力量
Foundation had to be the largest galactic power.
为什么
Why?
他们有低语舰和...产粮星
They have whisper-ships and... and breadbasket planets,
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表