剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
This…
这复现了你在川陀的办公室
This is your Trantor office in replica.
如果我没有弄错
So, if I'm not mistaken,
基地的宗教阶段已经结束很久了 是吗
Foundation's religious phase would have long since ended, hmm?
随后是对贸易的不断扩张的崇拜
Succeeded by an ever-expanding worship of trade.
商人王侯寡头与保守派大多数的对抗
A minority of Merchant Princes pitted against a conservative majority.
不…说得太轻了
No, no, far too generous.
他们可以算是一个王朝
More like a monarchy.
前几任市长都是些叫英德伯尔的小领主
The last few mayors have all been little lords named Indbur,
他们又会生一堆小领主
who shit out more little lords.
你知道他把自己的办公室 与穹窿的轨道同步了吗
You know he put his office in geosynchronous orbit with the Vault?
这样他永远坐镇你的星系
So that he's always above your galaxy.
不…
No, no.
自从波利维利索弗的时代之后 标准一落千尺
Standards have fallen since the days of Poly Verisof.
基地的日子太舒服了
Foundation has become comfortable,
可能没有能力面对接下来的危机
incapable, possibly, of facing the coming crisis.
而这个危机就是贸易联盟 对吧
And the Traders are the crisis. Are they not?
是…当然不能透漏 否则会破坏系统
No, no, of course or you'll corrupt the system,
但如果我的推测正确 那我想为你做好准备
but if I'm right, I would just like to prepare you.
帝国最近在与贸易联盟谈话
Empire has been having conversations with the Traders,
他们维护权力的能力 比你最早的预测要更强
and they're holding onto their power better than your first projections.
当然
Of course.
我把元光体给了帝国
I gave Empire the Prime Radiant.
你…什么 我不太理解
You… What? I mean, I'm not sure I understand.
你不需要理解 三天后
You don't need to. Three days from now,
新端点星的卫星达到轨道共振时
when New Terminus's moons achieve orbital resonance,
我会走出去 然后 一切就顺其自然吧
I will emerge from this and the chips will fall where they may.
你是说 你把元光体给了
You're telling me that you gave the Radiant to an enemy
曾试图摧毁我们的敌人
that tried to destroy us?
我觉得我们至少有权知道原因
Well, I think we at least deserve to know the reason why.
新端点星为哈里谢顿的归来做准备的同时
As New Terminus prepared for the return of Hari Seldon,
贸易联盟在为内战做准备
the Alliance of Traders prepared for civil war.
(庇护星 贸易联盟)
他们对基地统治阶层的怨恨由来已久
They've long held a grudge against Foundation's ruling elite
而帝国一直在利用这一点
and Empire has been exploiting those grievances
私下给庇护星的据点输送武器
by covertly sending arms to their stronghold on Haven.
是空投
It's the drop.
你说得对 帝国在为贸易联盟提供武装力量
You were right. Empire's arming the Traders.
现在我们有证据了 可以带回基地
Now we have proof to bring back to the Foundation.
只要我们先截下就可
Just have to get to it first.
庇护星朝向太阳的一面260度
Haven's 260 degrees on the sun side.
另一面零下180度
Negative 180 on the other.
卫星在地表上方移♥动♥时
As the moon moves over the surface,
其阴影下的温度会降至舒适的55度
temperature on the under drops to a cool 55.
温度够低 可以出动滑翔机
Low enough for the flitters.
贸易联盟
Traders?
那个独臂的混♥蛋♥是他们的领袖
That one-armed son of a bitch is their leader.
兰度马洛
Randu Mallow.
无论做什么 一定要留在阴影里
Whatever you do, stay inside the shadow.
该死 这里有别人
Shit. We got company.
兰度 你是个该死的叛徒
You're a fucking turncoat, Randu.
你则是基地的走狗
And you're a Foundation lapdog.
我们都是基地的一分子
We're all Foundation.
该死 - 我来接你 普利奇
Shit! - I got you, Pritch.
快走… - 启动自动撤离
Go, go, go! - Initiate auto extraction.
抹这个
Put this on.
现在感觉不到 但一小时后 你浑身都会起热疱
Can't feel it now, but in an hour you'll be covered in heat blisters.
没想到会成功
Didn't think we'd pull that off.
我们没成功
We didn't.
没截下货 我们没有证据证明帝国在干涉
Without the cargo, we've got no evidence against Empire involvement.
那样的飞行技巧你从哪学的
How'd you know to fly like that?
这不是我第一次在卫星阴影中行动了
It's not the first time I've run the moon shadow.
差点送命是第一次
Was the first time I almost died.
有个地方没擦到
Missed a spot.
你知道 我们不需要现在就跃迁的
You know, we don't have to jump just yet.
我的忠诚另有所属
My loyalties lie elsewhere.
(确认骡现身 地点:卡尔甘)
该死
Fuck.
是的 它是个穹窿 奈迪
Yes, it's a vault, Neddy.
它不会发布媒体稿子
It doesn't issue press releases,
所以我知道的不比你多
so I don't know any more than you do.
只要确保
Just make sure
会因为没被邀请而感到冒犯的人 全部都邀请了
everyone who'd be insulted in not being invited gets invited.
除了我的确想冒犯的人
Except the ones I want to insult.
普利奇
Pritcher.
我从没来过这后面
I've never been back here.
普利奇 你是怎么进来…
Pritcher, how did you get in--
我是你的信息部长 安保规章是我设计的
I'm your Captain of Information. I designed the security protocols.
是 根据规章 你需要先预约
Yes. Well, protocol dictates that you make an appointment.
我不需要 我人已经来了
Well, I don't need one. I'm already here.
穹窿醒了
Vault's awake.
我知道 汇报一下庇护星的情况
I'm aware. Debrief me on Haven.
帝国绝对在为贸易联盟 提供武器 我们试图确认…
Empire's definitely arming the Traders. We tried to confirm it--
那你们需要确认
Then you need to confirm it.
没有证明 我们无法与帝国对峙
We can't confront Empire without it,
该死的穹窿基本上在吼叫
and our damn Vault is pretty much screaming
说内战一触即发
that civil war is knocking on our door.
贸易联盟只是个插曲
The Traders are a distraction.
我想调查在卡尔甘为非作歹的强盗
I wanna investigate the pirate making waves on Kalgan.
他自称骡
Calls himself the Mule.
一个来路不明的雇佣兵 但不知他哪来的本事
Soldier of fortune, sprung from nowhere, and somehow,
只靠自己竟成功强占卡尔甘
he managed to take Kalgan all on his own.
我认为他是异变人
I believe he's a mutant.
异变人
A mutant?
拥有异能
Possessing psychic capabilities.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
他威胁我们的生存 英德伯尔 相信我
He's an existential threat, Indbur. I'm telling you,
我需要有人盯着他
I need eyes on him.
为什么 为什么他威胁我们的生存
Why? Why is he an existential threat?
你要明白我在整个星系各处都有资产
You have to know that I have assets all over the galaxy.
为了资产以及你的安全 我不能泄露…
For their safety and yours, I can't divulge--
卡尔甘是独♥立♥星
Kalgan is independent.
位于中环星域
And in the middle band.
你要我为了道听途说的话 冒险引起星际冲突
You want me to risk an intergalactic incident on hearsay?
这工作真磨人
This job.
听着
Look.
我们整理一下情报
Let's organize our intel.
让贸易联盟巴不得求和
Let's make the Traders eager for peace.
如果在穹窿开启前解决冲突
If we settle this conflict before the Vault opens,
穹窿就不会开启了 懂吗
then the Vault doesn't open. You see?
然后我们就可以处理那个装神弄鬼的
And then we can deal with your psychic swashbuckler.
吃点果冻
Have a jelly.
你错了
You're wrong.
你是为我办事的
You work for me!
我为基地办事
I work for the Foundation.
我就是基地 我们是同一的
I am the Foundation. We're synonymous.
唯一与你同一的是你的破甜品
The only thing you're synonymous with is your fucking candy dishes.
你根本不知道我等了多久 才等到你给我一个理由
You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to give me an excuse.
你不得前往卡尔甘
You're not going to Kalgan.
从现在起 你的领主特权暂停
As of now, your lord privileges are suspended.
你要是敢离开这个星球 我会亲自囚禁你
Try to leave the planet, I'll put you under house arrest myself.
你好大的胆子 滚出去
How dare you? Now get out!
普利奇 你偷了我的钥匙
Pritcher, you stole my fucking key fob.
我自己离开就行 市长 借用一下你的飞船
I'm just showing myself out, Mayor, in your ship.
我会带着关于骡的证据回来
I'll be back with proof about the Mule.
德默泽尔女士 愿三福与你同在
Triple blessings to you, Lady Demerzel.
黄昏邀请我来这里时 我的姐妹都很眼红
My sisters were jealous when Dusk invited me here.
川陀的第一位泽菲尔
The first Zephyr on Trantor.
大帝批准了你的任命 不过 邀请是我发出的
Empire approved your placement. The invitation, however, was mine.
我依然很荣幸
I'm just as honored.
可否问一下为何邀请我来
May I ask why?
我祈愿能有姐妹在此 共享母亲的恩典
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表