剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
如果活的时间足够长 时间可能会成为一种武器
If you live long enough, time can be a weapon.
依靠稳定的冷冻休眠 我已经活了三个世纪有多
Steady cycles of cryosleep have kept me alive for more than three centuries,
我这一生中 目睹了基地的发展壮大
and in my time, I've watched the Foundation grow
也目睹了帝国 以任何人都始料未及的速度衰落
and Empire decline faster than anyone could've predicted.
除了哈里谢顿 他预料到了
Except Hari Seldon.
第二次危机已经过去了152年
It's been 152 years since the Second Crisis.
基地现在控制着整个外♥围♥星域 且正在向中环星域扩张
Foundation now controls the entire Outer Reach and is pushing into the middle band,
那里由许多 曾经归大帝所有的独♥立♥行星组成
a string of independent planets once owned by Empire.
其中最重要的一个是卡尔甘
The most important of these is Kalgan.
(卡尔甘 位于外缘的偏远地带)
即“享乐之星”
The pleasure planet.
帝国和基地都清楚 只要控制了卡尔甘
Both Empire and Foundation know if they control Kalgan,
其他的中环成员也会归顺 整个星系就可能落入囊中
the rest of the middle band will follow, and the galaxy could be theirs.
可还有一个人也清楚这一点
But someone else knows this too.
一个多年来一直萦绕在我梦中的人
Someone that's haunted my dreams for years.
骡一旦现身
And the minute the Mule makes himself known,
世界将天翻地覆
nothing will ever be the same again.
雷达上有动静吗
Anything on radar?
重力特征
Gravity signatures?
暂时没有 长官 未发现轨道中有未登记飞船
Not as yet, sir. No unregistered vehicles in orbit.
那个混♥蛋♥说钟响八次
Son of a whore said eight bells.
钟响八次 否则小家伙就死
Eight bells or the pup dies.
他人呢
Where is he?
是他的吟游歌♥手
It's his balladeer.
据说是给他热场的小丑
A clown said to herald his arrival.
这让我很恼火
It sets my teeth on edge.
生命体 步行
Life-form. On foot.
独自来的
Alone?
且没有武器
And unarmed.
贝拉里昂大公
Archduke Bellarion.
你就是骡
You are the Mule?
是的
I am.
这别名可真够奇怪的
A strange sobriquet.
我的父母觉得我很倔
Well, my parents considered me stubborn.
我的女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
你的小崽子很安全
Your runtling is quite safe.
我拿到想要的东西后 她就会被释放
She'll be released when I have what I want.
说出你的要求
Name your ransom.
交出卡尔甘
Surrender Kalgan.
交出舰队和金库
Its navy, its coffers.
立我为新的战争领主
Install me as the new warlord.
这个嘛 卡尔甘是一个独♥立♥王国
Well, Kalgan is an independent buffer state
是帝国与基地之间的缓冲
between the Imperium and the Foundation.
任何侵略的行为 哪怕是强盗发起的
Any act of aggression, even by a pirate,
也会引起双方的军事反击
would trigger a military response from both.
是的 不过…
Yes, well…
我打算将基地与帝国一并吞下
I intend to consume the Imperium along with the Foundation.
其实 我的胃口颇大
You see, I have a very large appetite…
只有一整个星系才能满足我
one only a galaxy can satisfy.
而且你非常愚蠢 不带军队就敢来
And you were a fool to approach without an army.
我不需要军队
I require no army.
你看 我有天赋
I have talents, you see.
我很会说服人
I can compel people.
我能钻进别人的大脑
I can worm my way into people's minds.
化敌为友 化恨为爱
Convert enemies into allies, hate into love.
比如 你的旗舰
Take your flagship.
我正在你中队指挥官的脑中植入一个想法
I'm planting a notion in your wing commander's mind.
他在想:“嘿 不如向我方其他飞船开火吧 ”
He's thinking, "Hey, why don't I fire on my fellow ships?"
然后我会提议其他飞船的队长效仿
Then I'm suggesting that each of the other ships' captains do the same.
不需什么大动作
Nothing hectic,
轻轻推一把即可
just a little nudge.
杀了他 现在就射杀他
Kill him. Shoot him, man.
我侵入了你的空军
I infected your airmen.
你难道觉得你的步兵能幸免
Do you think I haven't infected your infantry?
贝拉里昂 我劝你别开枪
You don't want to do that, Bellarion.
你爱我
You love me.
没什么比立我为卡尔甘的新领主 更让你开心的了
Nothing would make you happier than installing me as the new lord of Kalgan.
但我需要你先交出图章戒指
But I need your signet ring first.
麻烦了 谢谢
Please, if you would.
我喜欢
I like it.
现在你可以射杀自己了
You can shoot yourself now.
别慌 小事一桩
Nothing hectic.
当然 你准备好了再动手
And in your own time, of course.
基地
第三季第一集
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
(普洛斯彼罗跃迁门)
帝国在第二次危机中 失去了对太空人的掌控后
After Empire lost control of the Spacers during the Second Crisis,
被迫使用跃迁门在星系中穿梭
they've been forced to use jump gates to travel across the galaxy,
导致势力扩张放缓 衰落速度加快
slowing their sphere of influence and accelerating their decline.
克里昂王朝不再统治星系
The Cleonic Dynasty no longer commands the stars,
连辖下的星系理事会都倒戈了
or even their own Galactic Council.
他们距离权力中心越来越远
They've drifted farther and farther away from the center of power.
重重压力则由每一代新的克里昂承担
And the weight of it all falls on the shoulders of each new Cleon.
他们不得不问自己
They're forced to ask themselves,
“我会是最后一位大帝吗
"Will I be the last?
克里昂一世的梦想会止步于我这一世吗
Will the dream of Cleon I die with me?
还是说 我会是拯救帝国的那一位 ”
Or will I be the one who saves it?"
谢顿危机
Seldon Crisis?
第三次危机 是的 很快将到来
The Third Crisis. Yes. Soon.
但有了新的情况
But there is something new.
这是一个转折点 是吗
That's an inflection point, isn't it?
是什么时候出现的
When did it appear?
我昨天查看元光体时 它还不明显
It wasn't evident when I consulted the Radiant yesterday.
我们要延后今天的会议吗
Should we hold off on our session?
那会改变什么吗
Could that make a difference?
和星系理事会的一次会议
A single meeting with the Galactic Council,
无论你我觉得意义多么重大
no matter how important it might feel to you or I,
也绝不可能改变心理历史学的格局
would never be enough to tip the scales of psychohistory.
不
No,
这件事的冲击更重大
this is something more seismic.
那我们要怎么做
So what do we do then?
按计划进行
We proceed as planned.
除此之外 我们别无选择
There's nothing else we can do.
(克拉里昂空间站 星系理事会坐席)
这个景象总会令我惊叹
I'll never get used to this.
仿佛世界由内向外颠倒了
It's like the world is inside out.
星系理事会从帝国成立起就存在了
The Galactic Council is as old as Empire,
它代表星系中帝国掌管的每一个区域
representing each sector of Empire's holdings throughout the galaxy.
大帝强大时 理事会很好说话
When the Emperor is strong, they are agreeable.
大帝软弱时 它就没那么友善了
When an Emperor is weak, they are less so.
那都是谁
Who are they?
火麦农夫
Fire wheat farmers.
基地对他们的粮食星球徵收重税
The Foundation has imposed heavy tariffs on their grain worlds.
理事会对基地没有管辖权
Council has no jurisdiction over the Foundation.
那不意味着我们不能对谢顿的后人施压
That doesn't mean we can't bring pressure to bear on Seldon's children.
把我们放下去
Set us down.
大帝
Empire!
由于理事会的投票依然处于僵局
As the Council remains deadlocked,
按照常规 在举♥行♥最终投票前 将由尊贵的大帝三人发表意见
custom dictates our esteemed triumvirate weigh in before a final vote.
由于白昼缺席 现在由黎明兄弟向大会发言
In Day's absence, Brother Dawn will now address the assembly.
各位议员 如果你们看到外面的示♥威♥活动
Councilors, if you saw the demonstration outside,
就不会奇怪为什么 我此刻的形象并非十全十美
you will understand why I am less than fresh.
我被告知这种土壤源自众多产粮行星之一
I'm told this soil comes from one of the many breadbasket planets
过去100年里 这些行星的管辖权
that has passed from the Empire's care to the Foundation's
已由帝国转移至基地
over the last hundred years.
虽然帝国现由6342个星球组成 规模依然可观
Now, while the Empire has resized to a sustainable 6,342 worlds,
但我们允许基地扩张至超过800个星球
we have allowed the Foundation to grow to over 800
且他们接管了许多土壤肥沃的行星
and they've assumed responsibility for many of our fertile planets.
在帝国的管理下 这些产粮星丰饶了一个世纪
Empire kept these breadbaskets productive for millennia,
但如今在深谋远虑的基地管辖下 结果如何
but under the farseeing Foundation, what has been the result?
因为基地的贪腐 土壤变得贫瘠
The Foundation's corruption and greed has turned the soil sterile.
农作物死了 人也随即消亡
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表