剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
How did you get past the dead I let in?
你的枪 交出来
Your gun. Hand it over.
你得开口了 朋友
You need to start talkin', my friend.
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
很难看不到
It's hard to miss.
会击中这里吗
Is it going to hit here?
会击中任何地方
It's going to hit anywhere.
-你怎么知道 -因为我当时在场
- How do you know? - Because I was there.
所以除非你有地方能让我们
So unless you've got someplace we can shelter
在地下紧急避难
underground imminently,
否则我们就无力回天了
I'm afraid there's nothing more we can do.
那么
Well.
我猜只能这样了
I guess that's the ballgame.
嗯
Yeah.
你爱喝波旁威士忌吗
You like bourbon?
瑟斯顿典藏
Thurston's Reserve.
25年
25 year.
德州最老的酒厂之一
One of the oldest distilleries in Texas.
总之以前是
It used to be, anyway.
你能翻个面吗
Uh, you mind turning that over?
那是盲莱蒙·杰弗逊 出生在沃瑟姆附近
It's Blind Lemon Jefferson. Born near Wortham.
但主要在达拉斯表演
Mostly played around Dallas, though.
他的歌♥曲大部分录制于
Did most of his recordings between, uh...
1926年到1929年
'26 and '29.
你挺懂历史的
You know your history.
我希望如此
I should hope so.
我是个历史学家
I'm a historian.
在灾变前 我曾在德州大学教书
Used to teach at UT before the world did what it did.
这些都是大学里的东西吗
Is that where all of this came from?
这些是之后收集的
Oh, those came after.
我去了博物馆 市政厅
Went to museums, city halls --
那面旗是阿♥拉♥莫的
Hell, that flag over there came from the Alamo.
我觉得应该有人保存历史
I just figured somebody should try to preserve history.
对吧
Right?
你信教吗
You a religious man?
不
No.
我妻子信
My wife was.
她说这会保护我
Said it would protect me.
似乎没什么用
So much for that.
我曾给过某人同样的东西
I gave one just like it to someone once.
一个密友
A dear friend.
你想保护那个人免受什么伤害
What were you trying to protect them from?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
这时候可不该绕弯子 朋友
Not exactly time to be cryptic, my friend.
你是谁 你来这里做什么
Who are you? What are you doing up here?
外面发生了什么
What happened out there?
我们想打造一个未来
We were trying to build a future.
我们的敌人想终结这一切
The others -- the ones we were up against were trying to end it all.
我们差点阻止了他们
We almost stopped them.
我们应该阻止他们的
We should have stopped them.
为什么没能阻止
Why didn't you?
最后要靠两个人
It came down to two men.
他们必须牺牲自己拯救所有人
They had to give their lives to save everyone,
但到了紧要关头 其中一个人做不到
but when push came to shove, one of them couldn't do it.
为什么
Why not?
他想活着
He wanted to survive.
一个人独占功劳
To take the glory for himself.
结果最终 他导致所有人走向了
And in the end, consigned everyone to the very destruction
他本想阻止的毁灭
he was hoping to circumvent.
你是哪个人
And which man are you?
我是那个
I'm the one...
愿意去死的人
that was ready to die.
那你为什么要来这里
So why are you here?
你为什么不和你的人待在一起
Why aren't you with the rest of your people?
我被指引到了这里
Something led me here.
这一定是我应得的结局
Must be the ending I deserved.
或者说我本以为是这样
Or thought I did.
我希望能早些认识你 朋友
I wish I'd met you sooner, friend.
我叫霍华德
My name's Howard.
我叫摩根
I'm Morgan.
摩根·琼斯
Morgan Jones.
你早就知道了吗
Did you know?
所以你才不来人世吗
Is that why you aren't here?
我们尽力了
We did our best.
我依然会努力阻止泰迪开始的事
You know, I'm still going to try and stop what Teddy started,
但我一点也不确定
but I'm not at all sure
这是否有可能做到
that that's going to be possible.
导弹
You see, the missile...
会重新进入大气层
Well, it's going to re-enter the atmosphere,
它有多颗弹头
and it's got multiple warheads.
这也许就是我们仅剩的时间了
So this -- this may be all the time that we have left.
你该好好利用
So you should use it.
你该...
You should...
你该让其有所意义
You should make it mean something.
你该给自己想要的结局
You should give yourselves the ends that you wanted...
即使那与我们想象中不同
even if it's not the one we all imagined.
我知道我想要什么结局
I know the ending I want.
我能听见她
拜托
Come on!
摩根
Morgan.
-我说过我会继续努力 -摩根 做不到了...
- I said I would keep trying. - Morgan, we can't --
-我必须做到 -结束了
- I gotta make this happen! - It's over.
我们阻止不了
We can't make it stop!
还没结束
It's not over!
我们不知道那些弹头会落在哪里
We don't know where all those warheads are going to hit,
但它们会离得很近
but they're going to be close enough.
即使我们活过了最初的爆♥炸♥
Even if we survive the initial blast,
还有辐射和坠尘
the radiation, the fallout --
我们不想活在那个世界中的
we're not going to want to live in that world.
我见过辐射中毒对人的危害
I have seen what radiation poisoning does to people.
在核电站发生的事
And what happened at the plant?
还得到了控制 但这个
That was contained. This?
这个可不会
This won't be.
广岛 长崎 切尔诺贝利
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl --
会糟得多
it's going to be a lot worse.
我看着雅典娜的父亲死于了接触辐射
I watched Athena's father die from radiation exposure --
那漫长而痛苦 而且必死无疑
it was long, it was painful, and there's no escaping it.
我不想再看一遍了
I'm not going to watch that happen again.
再看另一个我爱的人受罪
Not to someone else I love.
是的 摩根
Yeah, Morgan.
这就是我的问题
That's the problem with me.
直到一切太晚了 我才告诉别人我的感受
I never tell anyone how I feel until it's too late.
我们俩都是这样
That's you and me both.
我爱你 格蕾丝
I love you, Grace.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
求你了 摩根
Please, Morgan.
别让我再看一遍了
Don't make me watch that again.
说真的 我以为我会死在峡谷
If I'm honest, I thought I was going to die at the Gulch.
但我确实有了活下去的另一个理由
I did have another reason for breathing, though.
那就是你
It was you.
我想照顾你
I wanted to take care of you.
我想...
I wanted...
为雅典娜打造一些东西
to build something for Athena.
很遗憾这不会实现了 摩根
I'm sorry that's not going to happen, Morgan.
是啊
Right.
因为我女儿死了 我才活着
I'm alive because my daughter isn't.
我们俩本来都不该活着的
Neither of us were meant to be here.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
I truly am.
为你和我而遗憾 为本可实现的未来而遗憾
Sorry for you and me, sorry for what could have been.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表