剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Why?
这样我们就再也不用去上面了
So we never have to go topside again.
这是新活法 那是老活法
This is the new way. That was the old.
这里是生命重新开始的地方
This is where life will begin again.
-这下面住了多少人 -他们可以离开吗
- How many people live down here? - Are they allowed to leave?
-我们可以离开吗 -这些问题不难回答
- Are we allowed to leave? - They aren't hard questions.
拜托 你总得透露点什么吧
Come on. You gotta give me something.
我对你要说的话更感兴趣
You know, I'm more interested in what you have to say.
特别是有一个问题 我想问一下
There's one question in particular that, uh, I'd like to ask.
什么问题
What is it?
你能看见吗
Can you see?
这是最简单的问题
It's the simplest one there is.
你看着它时
When you look at it,
看到了什么
what do you see?
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're joking, right? - No.
仔细看
Take a good look.
告诉我你到底看到了什么
Tell me exactly what you see.
我看到了一个早该被杀的行尸
I see a walker that should be in the ground.
还有呢
Anything else?
没事 没人第一次能看出来
It's -- It's okay. Nobody gets it on their first try.
你有什么困扰 艾丽莎
What's troubling you, Alicia?
说实话 如果你说谎 泰迪会知道的
Be honest. Teddy will know if you're not.
他怎么会知道我有什么感受
Why would he have something to say about how I feel?
因为他会看着你的眼睛
Because he'll look into your eyes.
然后看到真♥相♥
And he will see the truth.
这是别人做不到的
He sees it in a way no one else can.
连你自己也做不到
Not even you.
好 你的回答
Alright, your answers --
对赢得泰迪的好感大有帮助
they'll go a long way toward earning favor with Teddy.
我不明白 这是什么测试
I don't understand. What kind of test is this?
我们只是想估计你还有多少东西要学
We're just trying to gauge how much you have left to learn.
感觉像是个骗局
This feels like a trick.
你是怀疑论者
You're a skeptic.
我们喜欢怀疑论者
We like skeptics.
为什么
Why's that?
因为等我们说服了你
Because when we win you over,
你将是个忠实信徒
it means that you're a true believer.
你让所有人都这样做吗
You ask everybody to do this?
你一直在用问题回答我的问题
You know, you keep answering my questions with questions.
人们一般会说什么
What kind of stuff do people say?
你希望他们说什么
What are you looking for them to say?
不 答案没有对错之分
No, there's no right or wrong answer.
我不知道 我只看到了一只食人者
Look, I don't know. I just see an eater.
仔细点看
Look closer.
这是谁画的
Who painted these?
为什么问
Why do you ask?
我以前是画家
I used to be a painter.
你画什么
And what did you paint?
各种东西
All kinds of things.
最开始我是在模仿我哥哥
I started out copying my brother.
你有哥哥啊
Oh, you have a brother.
曾有过
Had.
你们亲近吗
You were close?
-他叫尼克 -巴勃罗
- His name was Nick. - Pablo.
我弟弟是我最好的朋友
My brother was my best friend.
我想成为他那样的人
I wanted to be just like him.
你为什么问我家人的事
Why you asking me about my family?
如泰迪所说 这与我们的生存息息相关
As Teddy says, our survival is dependent on it.
每一代都为下一代让路
Each generation gives way to the next.
你看着它 好像它让你想起了什么事
You're looking at him like he's reminding you of something.
我妈妈 她
My mom, she...
她在我们以前住过的地方种庄稼
...she grew crops in the place where we used to be.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她牺牲了 为了让我们活下来
She gave her life so we could live.
她的终结
Her end...
即是你的开始
was your beginning.
他们当时看不到 现在也看不到
They could not see then, and they cannot see now.
问出什么了吗
Anything?
但你能看到
But you can see.
他们很擅长保密
Yeah, they're good at not saying shit.
我们得让他们信任我们
We have to get them to trust us.
我们得让泰迪信任我们
We need to get "Teddy" To trust us.
-有人看见他了吗 -他出去办事了
- Anyone seen him? - He's "Out on a run."
是啊 他肯定在到处找空白磁带
Yeah. I'm sure he's plastering his reductive bullshit
录那些还原论鬼话
wherever he can find blank space.
-他肯定会回来的 -他会的
- He's got to come back at some point. - He will.
在此期间 我们要完成来这里的任务
So, meantime, we do what we came here for.
尽力查明一切 弗吉妮娅不知道的事
Find out everything we can... what Virginia didn't know,
她为什么那么怕他们
why she was scared shitless of them,
然后我们离开这
and then we get the hell out of here
免得也被他们丢进化肥堆
before they add us to the compost heap.
查明一切可能要花很长时间
It could take a long time before we find out.
其他人回来了
The others have returned.
你们是时候见泰迪了
It's time for you to meet Teddy.
来吧
Come on.
这就下来
Coming down now.
来了
Here we go.
我们错过午饭了吗
Did we miss lunch?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
泰迪呢
Where'd Teddy?
他让我们先走
He sent us ahead.
他晚点回来
He'll be back later.
-那不是他吗 -不是
- That's not him? - No.
那是德里克
That's Derek.
德里克
Derek?
韦斯
Wes?
你还活着
You're alive?
怎么可能
What the hell, man?
你还活着
Oh, you're alive.
你也是
So are you.
我们找到突破口了
I think we found our way in.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
说吧
What?
过去这段时间我一直...
I've spent the past...
我都不知道有多久了
I don't even know how long
以为你被撕成了碎片
thinking you'd been torn to pieces.
你那天早上就不能喝黑咖啡吗
You couldn't have just drank your damn coffee black that morning?
你真的还在气我出去找奶精这事吗
Are you seriously mad that I went looking for some creamer?
不是
No.
是 我不知道
Yes. I-I don't know.
我很抱歉 韦斯
I'm sorry, Wes.
真心的
I really am.
我找到了炼乳 一整箱
I found the condensed milk. A whole crate of it.
但我走出杂货店时
But when I came out of the grocery store,
一个尸群正沿路走来
a herd was coming down the road.
我被困住了
I got cornered.
我到不了我摩托车那
I couldn't get to my bike.
我跑进一个棚屋 棚屋垮了
I ran into a shed and it collapsed.
食人者抓刨我身上的木板
The eaters were clawing at the wood on top of me.
我试图爬出去 但实在太沉了
I tried to get out, but it was too heavy.
我...我不知道
I...I don't know --
我可能就昏倒了
I guess I just passed out.
我以为我完了
I thought that was it.
但我醒来后
But when I woke up...
就在这里了
I was here.
他们救了你吗
They saved you?
正如他们在上面救了你
Just like they saved you topside.
你为什么没来找我
Why didn't you come looking for me?
我找过
I did.
但你已经走了
But you were gone.
光即是真♥相♥
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表