剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
前情提要
非常欢迎你留下
You are more than welcome to stay!
我曾要你们好好活着 生活下去
I asked you to live before, to just live.
在这里生活
And do it here.
没有你为我而战 我不可能来到这里
And I wouldn't be here if you hadn't fought the way you did for me.
他不可能来到这里
He wouldn't be here.
"他"
"He"?
达科塔 我不是你的姐姐
Dakota, I'm not your sister.
我是你的妈妈
I'm your mother.
你是那个理由
You're the reason.
不 等等
No. Wait!
沙滩球
Beach ball.
大象
Elephant.
葡萄
Grape.
要我继续吗
Should I go on?
你问我 那天早上我有什么感觉
You asked how I felt when the day began.
我觉得...充满希望
I felt...hopeful.
威尔伯云游乐队
很好
Nice.
谢了
Thanks.
劲儿真足
That packs a punch.
这和你设想的一样吗
Was this the way you imagined it?
快了
Getting there.
我想我得感谢你
I guess I have you to thank for it.
如果我没对所有人隐瞒
If I hadn't kept everyone in the dark
我们在做的事
about what we were doing...
我们就不会齐聚在那个地方
we wouldn't have all been at that place together.
有些谎言是值得的
Some lies are worth the cost.
摩根
Morgan --
德怀特想让你过去看看亭子
Dwight wants you to come take a look at the pavilion.
你想带一碗在路上喝吗
You want one for the road?
我妻子怀奥菲莉亚时常喝这汤
My wife ate this soup all the time she was pregnant with Ofelia.
我今天没什么胃口
I don't have much of an appetite today.
你还好吧
You alright?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'll be fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
我很高兴看到大家聚在一起
I was glad to see everyone together.
感觉我所做的一切都开始有回报了
It felt as if everything I'd done was beginning to pay off.
他们来了
They're here.
去告诉摩根
Go tell Morgan.
莎拉 好久不见
Sarah. Been a while.
还在开装甲车啊
Still runnin' the MRAP?
能借我开吗
Any chance of you sharin' it?
那样温德尔就能和我一起去搜寻了
That way, Wendell would be able to join me on the run.
我们借给你 就得借给所有人
We share with you, we got to share with everybody.
而且我们油不多了
And we're running on fumes.
是啊
Yeah.
各位好
Greetings.
大家最近好吗
How's everybody been?
我们在油罐镇的敌人依然存在
Our foes from Tank Town persist.
他们喷了天堂山脊的大门
They covered the gates at Paradise Ridge.
还有滑板公园
They hit up the skate park, too.
我和琼还以为只有我们呢
Ah. June and I thought we were the only ones.
我们早该会面了
This meeting's been long overdue.
没错
Yes, it has.
我很期待看看你对这地方的改造 摩摩
Looking forward to seeing what you've done with the place, Mo-mo.
取得了不小进展
It's come a long way.
琼很抱歉她不能来
June sends her regrets.
她认为这样比较好
She thought it'd be better this way.
很高兴见到你 维克多
Nice to see you, Victor.
我也是
Nice to see you, too,
很高兴得知我们也许能在
and nice to know that we might even be able
这个动荡时期互相帮助
to lend each other a hand in these troubled times.
我们的确可以
Yes, we can.
因为我们也许正面临着生存威胁
'Cause we might be facing a threat to our existence.
弗吉妮娅认为她都无法应付这个威胁
Something that Virginia didn't think she could handle.
所以我想着 我们应该共同面对它
So I thought we should try not to face it on our own.
这是我叫你们过来的原因
That's why I called you all here.
我们应该试着合作
We should try and work together...
共享信息 集中资源
share information... pool resources...
抛开分歧
put our differences aside.
我们能否一起面对这共同的威胁
Can we face this thing that threatens all of us?
只有一条规矩
Only one rule,
就是我们上一次
and it's the same one I made
聚在这里时我所定的那条规矩
the last time we were gathered here together.
违反的人 不管是谁
Anybody breaks it -- anybody --
这里都不再欢迎他们
you will not be welcome here again.
进来吧
Come on in.
我们有很多事要做
We got work to do.
你能看出我为何充满希望了
You can see why I was hopeful.
然后一切都变了
And then everything changed.
行尸之惧 第六季第十集
宝宝是不是在踢我
Is that a kick?
他力气很大
He is strong.
你确定不是宫缩吗
Are you sure it wasn't a contraction?
我上一次摸到胎动
The last time I felt something like that...
是在我妻子怀奥菲莉亚的时候
was when my wife was pregnant with Ofelia.
我在那一刻决定搬去洛杉矶
That's the moment when I decided to move to Los Angeles,
决定改变一切
decided to change everything
给我女儿我认为她应有的生活
and give my daughter the kind of life I felt she deserved.
我猜我希望这地方也同样美好
I suppose I wanted this place to be the same.
对格蕾丝的孩子来说
For Grace's baby.
对所有人来说
For everyone.
所以我们绝不冒险
That's why we didn't take any chances.
所有人都要在门口上交武器
Everyone would check their weapons at the door.
为了我们和他们的安全
For our safety and for theirs.
每件武器我们都登记并锁起来
We logged each weapon and locked them away.
只有我和摩根有钥匙
Only Morgan and I had the keys.
那把刀
The knife.
给
There you go.
还有吗
Anything else?
刹车痕
Skidmark!
你在哪找到它的
Where did you find him?
莱恩
Ah, the Lanes.
弗吉妮娅把它派去那解决鼠患
Virginia sent him there to take care of the rat infestation.
-它解决了吗 -没有
- Did he? - No.
显然它只是成天坐在那里
Apparently, he was sitting around all day
舔它的...不可描述之处
just licking his... unmentionables.
你真是一点没变
You haven't changed a bit.
谢谢你的示好礼物 维克多
Thank you for the peace offering, Victor.
你能理解我当初为什么没向你交底吧
You understand why I couldn't let you in on what I was doing.
我俩当时都有自己的计划
We were both playing our own games.
技高一筹的人赢了
The better man won.
顺便夸夸你
Kudos, by the way.
装失忆
The forgetful act...
装得蛮像的
uh, was quite convincing.
而且显然你的策略成功了
And it appears the gambit paid off.
为什么听到这句话对我意义重大
Why did hearing that mean so much to me?
这是有原因的
There is a good reason.
但我们还没聊到那里
But we're not there yet.
你得从我的角度理解这件事
You need to understand it like I did.
我没看见艾丽莎
I haven't seen Alicia.
她和艾尔出去找物资了
She's out on a supply run with Al.
她知道我要来吗
Did she know I was coming?
-摩根 -怎么了
- Morgan. - Yeah?
我们需要你 格蕾丝有情况
We need you. It's Grace.
弗兰克 把它放到我的帐篷里
Frankie, take him to my tent.
我用远程对讲机呼叫了琼
I raised June on the long range.
她赶过来至少要一天
Gonna take her a day at least.
她说这可能是假宫缩
Says it could be Braxton Hicks,
也可能是真的
or it could be contractions.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表