剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
That's when I saw the truth.
我相信你也能看到
I believe you can see it, too.
我们去试试吧
Let's go find out.
...是不可避免的
...is inevitable.
事实就是如此
It simply is.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
...能孕育新生命
...comes new life.
我要先问一个问题
I need to ask one question first.
你在油田安插了卧底
You had people at the oil fields.
他们一定一直在汇报你
They had to have been reporting back to you.
唯有这样 你才能炸掉油田
That's the only way you could've pulled that off.
你知道我在那里吗
Did you know I was there?
人不过是人 韦斯
People are people, Wes.
现在告诉我 你看到了什么
Now tell me what you see.
我看到了某个像它一样的人
I see someone who's just like him.
某个仍在行走 但内心已死的人
Someone who's still walking even though he's dead inside.
我当时也是这个感觉
That's exactly how I felt.
我说的不是我自己
I wasn't talking about me.
不要
Don't.
求你了
Please.
不要
Don't.
求你了
Please.
不要
Don't.
天啊
Oh, God...
我爱过你
I loved you, man.
我爱过你
I loved you.
黑暗过后才有光明
Through the darkness comes light.
怎么回事
What the hell?
动手
Do it.
-不 -等等
- No. No! No! - Wait!
-等等 -不
- Wait! Wait! - No!
放开她
Let her go.
德里克在哪
Where's Derek?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
退后
Now, back away.
是你让我相信了人有能力做到更多
You're the one who convinced me people are capable
而不仅仅是只顾自己
of doing more than saving their own skin.
我们不从正面走吗
We're not gonna get past them?
我们不用
We don't have to!
打开
Get it open!
弄开
Open up!
我们最多只有几分钟
We got a couple minutes tops.
艾丽莎
Alicia!
-艾尔 -弄开 快点
- Hey, Al. - Get it open! Come on!
-推开 -快弄开
- Push! - Get it open, now!
该死
Shit.
它们全做了防腐处理
They're all embalmed.
去那边
Head over there.
我们能走过去
We can do this.
它们的嘴被缝住了 我们只用走快点
Their jaws are wired shut. We just have to be fast.
打开门
Open the door!
撞开 撞开
Break it down. Break it down!
弄开门 弄开门
Get the door open. Get it open!
艾尔
Al.
你们先走
Go ahead.
艾尔 别
Al, don't.
你这是做什么
What the hell was that about?
-快开了 -挤进去
- It's opening! - Get in there!
继续 快好了
Keep going. We're almost there.
继续推 继续
Keep pushing! Keep going!
我们需要制♥造♥干扰
Yo, we need a distraction.
我们得毁掉这个地方
We need to take this place down.
-防腐剂是可燃的 -在房♥间里
- Embalming fluid's flammable. - It's in there.
不 这里也有
No, no, no. I-It's in here, too.
我们需要人来帮忙开门
We need help with the door!
你去 我来
Here, go. I got this.
-我来吧 -走吧 你得把地图送给摩根
- Let me do this. - Go. You need to get those maps to Morgan.
-但艾丽莎... -你说是我让你相信了
- But, Alicia --You said I made you believe
人能做到更多 人确实能做到
people could do more. They can.
走吧
Let's go!
我们不能丢下她
We can't just leave her.
你们能的
You can.
走吧 我随后就来
Go. I'm right behind you.
火有多大
How bad was the fire?
非常大 她可能逃出来了
Bad -- she might have gotten out.
也可能没逃出来 我们不知道
She might not. We don't know.
其余人呢
The rest of them?
有些人逃掉了
Some of them got away.
-多少人 -难说
- How many? - It's hard to say.
我们只能看到大火
All we could see was fire.
你说他们在谋划着什么
You said they were planning something.
某件大事
Something big.
大到足以让他们在下面住很久
Big enough to keep them down there for a long time.
高楼团体
摩根 他们知道你是谁
Morgan, they knew who you were.
他们想找到你
They were trying to find you.
你知道原因吗
Any idea why?
不知道
I don't.
不管他们在做什么 都不会发生
Whatever they're doing, it's not gonna happen.
我们会阻止他们
We'll stop them.
但首先我们要尽力找到艾丽莎
First we gotta do what we can for Alicia.
还有汽油吗
Hey, do -- do we have any gas left?
没了 但马已经吃饱喝足了
No, but the horses are fed and watered.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
不行
No.
如果不是艾丽莎为我出头
I wouldn't be standing here
我就不会站在这里
if Alicia didn't stick her neck out for me.
你们因为我才去了那里
I'm the reason you went there.
让我完成我起头的事吧
Just let me finish what I started.
为了艾丽莎
For Alicia.
为了你们所有人
For all of you.
我感谢你的贡献 但暂时还不需要
Appreciate what you've done, but we're not there yet.
我们从停车♥库♥入手
So, we start with the parking garage --
追踪从那里离开的人
we track whoever's left from there.
你没事吧
You all right?
他们选的那些地方
The places they were targeting --
我不认为他们想找的是诺拉和她的人
I don't think they were after Nora and her people.
这些地图标明了该地区的物资点
These maps have drop sights all over the region.
如果他们袭击直升机 可能会害死很多人
If they hit a chopper, they could take out a lot of people.
啤酒女吗
Beer lady?
我必须找到她 警告她
I have to find her, warn her.
谁知道呢 说不定他们能帮我们
Who knows? Maybe they can help us.
总比用无线电追她强
Beats chasing her by walkie.
我当时真以为我失去了...啤酒女
I actually thought I lost... beer lady.
我懂的
Look, I get it.
如果你不隔几天联络我
If -- If you don't check in with me every couple days --
我会去找你的
come looking for you.
我知道
I know.
这是做什么
What the hell is this?
为什么把我关在这里
Why are you keeping me here?
人类的腐尸滋养了土壤
Our decaying bodies feed the soil.
土壤转而滋养植物
The soil, in turn, feeds the plants.
死亡孕育了新生命
Out of death springs new life.
对大多数人来说是如此
For most.
但对你来说不是
Not for you.
你 我们要让你保持原样
Now, you, we're going to preserve exactly as you are.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
为她做好准备
Get her ready.
我有预感泰迪想亲自做这件事
I have a feeling Teddy will want to do this himself.
如果你配合 这会快得多
This'll go a lot faster if you cooperate.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表