剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你可以告诉我 我需要知道
You can tell me. I need to know.
我就是要离这地方越远越好
I just gotta get as far away from this place as possible.
弗吉妮娅会追捕我们的
Virginia will hunt us down.
除非她找不到我们
Not if she can't find us.
我们会占有先机
We'll have a head start.
我们很可能在他们发现之前就赶到那里了
We'll probably be there 'fore they even know we're gone.
怎么样
Huh?
那其他人怎么办
What about everyone else?
我们不能就这样丢下所有人
We can't just leave everyone behind.
这个...
Well...
你也希望他们能逃走 对吧
you'd want this for them, wouldn't you?
这真是你需要的吗
Is this what you really need?
我想这也是你需要的
I think it's what you need, too.
你愿意跟我一起走吗
Will you come with me?
琼 你在吗
June, are you there?
我是琼 请讲
Go for June.
我们需要你赶来油罐镇
We need you at Tank Town.
我重复 我们需要你赶来油罐镇
I repeat, we need you at Tank Town.
约翰 能听到吗
John, do you copy?
我是约翰 说吧
Go for John.
赶紧滚来油罐镇
Get your ass to Tank Town.
立刻
Now.
露西 出什么事了
Luci, what happened?
发生了意外
There was an accident.
情况很糟
It's bad.
我们要是不出现 他们就知道我们跑了
They'll know we're gone if we don't show up.
好吧
Okay.
那我们过去 按他们说的做
So we go, we do what they want,
也许在后备箱再多塞几桶汽油
maybe we slip a few more jerry cans in the back,
那样我们就能全程开车
then we can drive the whole way
还有剩余汽油可用于寻找补给
and have gas to spare to look for supplies.
荒凉采石场
拿烧伤药箱 干净水
Get the burn kits, clean water,
和尽量多的缝合包
and as many suture packs as you can carry.
开始评估谁需要优先救治
And start assessing who needs help first.
我的腿
Oh, my leg.
谁来帮帮我们
Can somebody please help us?
给 你可以用这个
Here, you can use this.
琼
June!
露西
Luci.
里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
有一个井道炸了
One of the wells -- it blew.
-帮他清洗伤口 -好
- Irrigate that wound, huh? - Yeah.
烧伤很严重
Those burns are bad.
清洗干净 包扎好烧伤处
Just clean them and dress the burn sites, okay?
大家都在这里了吗
Is this everyone?
韦斯 里面还有多少人
Wes, how many are still in there?
你还清醒吗
You know where you are?
我不知道
I don't know.
25到30人
25, 30?
负责钻新井的人都在里面
Everyone who was drilling the new well.
他没气了
He's not breathing!
韦斯
Wes!
我们得回去
We're gonna have to go back in.
里面安全吗
Is it safe in there?
油罐边有明火
There are open flames near the tanks.
我们得把他们救出来
We need to get them out.
-他们能走吗 -不能
- Can they walk? - No.
所以他们还被困在里面
That's why they're still in there.
我们得开车进去接他们
We'll take the truck in to get them.
好 我去开过来
Okay, alright. I'll bring her around.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了 露西
What is it, Luce?
真是惨不忍♥睹
Well, that's some show.
我的工人们还在里面
My workers are still there.
你是说我们的工人们吧
I think you mean our workers.
我们准备进去 尽力救人
We're going in there to do what we can.
我猜你是会这么做 琼
Yeah, I figured as much from you, June.
你阻止不了我们
You're not gonna stop us.
我根本没想阻止
I wouldn't dream of it.
事实上 我要和你们一起进去
In fact, I'm coming in there with you.
是吗
You are?
我得确保你们能救活所有人
I need to make sure you keep everyone alive.
这样才能查出到底发生了什么
Least we can sort out what happened here.
我们做的一切都很安全
We did everything safe.
谨遵规定
By the book.
等我们查清楚了再来判断是谁的错
We'll save the diagnosing till we get under the hood, shall we?
詹姆斯 你负责询问这里的人
James, you start questioning the folks out here, right?
你和你 跟我一起进去
You and you, you're coming in with me.
约翰 你去上面吧
John? Why don't you go on up above?
确保除了热油以外 不会有别的惊喜淋到我们头上
Make sure oil's the only thing raining down on us.
你跟她一起进去
You go in there with her,
她是不会让你如愿救人的
she's not gonna let you do what you think.
你也听她说了
You heard her yourself.
她帮这些人只是为了她自己
She's helping those people for her own ends.
我不会让那种事发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我会救出这些人
I'm gonna help those people.
然后我会脱身
And then I'm gonna come out,
我们一起离开这里
and we're gonna go away together.
小心点
Be careful.
慢点
Go slow.
土层可能不稳
The soil might be unstable.
收到
Copy that.
勤劳的露西
Hey, Spruce-Luce,
弗吉妮娅让你们炼多少油
how much Texas Tea does VA got you cooking up?
皮特和唐掌管这里以后 我们的产量翻了三番
We tripled production since Pete and Dom were running the place.
-她和你说过原因吗 -没有
- She tell you why? - No.
就是要我们新挖一个油井
We just had to drill a new well.
希望你们都带上了雨伞
Hope you brought your umbrellas.
停在这里
Stop right there!
不然车子会陷在里面
You don't want to get stuck in it.
下车
Getting out.
注意风向
Keep your eyes on the wind.
风向改变就赶紧离开这里
If it changes direction, we may have to get out of here.
不要吸入油 不要往上看
Try not to breathe it in. And don't look up.
眼睛会烧伤
It'll burn.
-你有经验吗 -我们就是这么认识的
- Done this before? - It's kinda how we met.
好了 去找幸存者
Alright, let's round up the survivors,
把他们搬到后车厢就赶紧离开这里
get them in the back, and get the hell out of here.
它还要把我的油往空中吐多久
How long is that gonna keep spewing my gasoline to the heavens?
-可能会持续好几个月 -好几个月
- It could go on for months. - Months?
实际上 可能会持续好几年
Actually, it could go on for years.
好吧 救了工人以后就回来堵住它
Alright, we get the workers, then we come back and stop it.
不 我们救出工人后再商量怎么办
No, we go get the workers, and then we talk.
有人知道我们这位哲学家是谁吗
Anyone know who our resident philosopher is?
终结即为开始
今天早上还没有这行字的
That wasn't there this morning.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是这不是意外
It means this wasn't an accident.
是有人故意破坏的
Somebody meant to do this.
我不查出这个人的身份是不会离开这里的
And I am not leaving till I find out who.
要是我们不救出这些人
You're not gonna find out anything
你什么都查不出来
if we don't keep these people alive.
去拿担架 快点
Go get the stretchers. Come on!
你没事吧
You okay?
你的名字叫什么
What's your name?
-什么 -你的名字
- What? - Your name!
你的名字叫什么
What is your name?
他的耳膜可能穿孔了
He may have a perforated eardrum.
好了 可以转移他了
Okay. You can move him.
把他搬到后车厢
Get him in the back of the truck,
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表