剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
You don't have to. I'll show you.
我会给你加入我的理由
I'll give you a reason to come and join me.
子弹取出来了
The bullet's out.
琼
June.
你回来了
You're back.
多休息几天 你就能走了
You rest up a few more days, you'll be fine to go.
这是你第二次救我命了
That's the second time now you saved my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们谈过了 我们会让你做
We all had a talk, and we're gonna let you do
你之前想做的事
what you asked to do before --
你要带上达科塔离开这里
you're gonna take Dakota and leave.
她不需要这地方 她需要的是你
She doesn't need this place. She needs you.
但如果你们再出现的话...
But if either of you show your face again --
不 我懂 我们不回来了
Oh, no, I get it. We're gone.
跟着河床走 山里有个隘口
You follow the riverbed, there's a pass through the mountains.
你们可以这样离开 不会被骑兵发现
That's how you get out of here without your rangers finding you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们这样做不是为了你 而是为了她
We're not doing it for you. We're doing it for her.
我们去带达科塔来
We'll get Dakota.
我帮她换药
I'm gonna change her dressing.
你不该在乎我将要说的话 但是
You shouldn't give a lick what I have to say, but...
我觉得我欠你千万个道歉
I reckon I owe you any number of apologies.
这与你无关
This has nothing to do with you.
我走到哪里都是这样
Follows me wherever I go.
就像在惩罚我的过去
Like some kind of punishment for my past.
我有过一个女儿
I had a daughter.
她叫萝丝
Her name was Rose.
她病了
She was sick.
我试图保护她
I tried to protect her.
却害死了营地里所有的幸存者
I ended up getting every survivor in my camp killed.
所以我的挚爱被某人"试图保护"的女儿杀了
So of course the love of my life was killed by someone's daughter
当然也是天理循环
they were "trying to protect."
在某种程度上 这是我的报应
In a way, this is exactly what I deserve.
你只是在保护自己的孩子
Well, you were just trying to protect your kid.
就像我之前一样
Just like I was.
你之前知道吗
Did you know?
在劳顿 卡梅伦的事
Back at Lawton, with Cameron?
你之前知道达科塔能做出什么事吗
Did you know what Dakota was capable of before?
你是不是依然保护了她
Did you protect her anyway?
我愿意为我女儿做任何事 琼
I would do anything for my daughter, June.
达科塔用这把枪杀了约翰
This is the gun Dakota killed John with.
我没有在我女儿杀人后还保护她
I didn't protect my daughter after she killed someone.
我之前问过你这个问题
I asked you a question before.
-琼 -达科塔为什么杀了我丈夫
- June -- Why did Dakota kill my husband?
-你说你不知道 -不
- You said you didn't know. - No, no.
这不是真♥相♥
That wasn't true.
是因为你 弗吉妮娅
It was you, Virginia.
你是那个理由
You're the reason.
-琼 -一直都是你
- June -- You always were.
不 等等
No. Wait!
琼 发生了什么 你没事吧
June, what happened? You okay?
不
No. No...
琼
June!
琼
June!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表