剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
也许我要做的事是送你来这里
Maybe it was all about getting you here.
他找到我们了
He found us.
艾萨克 什么声音
Isaac, what is that?
谁在外面
Who's out there?
埃米尔
Emile.
吉妮不是第一次雇他找人了
Not the first time Ginny's used him to find someone.
留在这里
Stay here.
摩根 别去
Morgan, stop.
他不是来找你们的 他是来找我的
He's not here for you. He's here for me.
我不会让你这样做的 是你把我送到了这里
I won't let you do this, not after you got me here.
你只用做你说过的事
Hey, you just do what you said.
找到我的同伴 带他们来这里
My people, you find them, you bring 'em here.
你照顾好你的家人
You take care of your family.
和我的家人
And mine.
摩根 你不能这样放弃
Morgan, you can't let it end like this!
他只是为了酬劳战斗
He only fights 'cause people pay him!
而你有值得为之战斗的理由
You got something to fight for!
艾萨克
Isaac...
陪着我
Stay with me.
连我都能在一英里外闻到你
Even I can smell you from a mile away.
我不能跟你打
Hey, I can't fight you.
你来是为了我 弗吉妮娅可以如愿
I'm what you came for. Virginia can have it.
只要你不找这里其他人的麻烦
Long as you leave the other people here alone.
这不是谈判
This isn't a negotiation.
我这是为了让你轻松点
I'm trying to make it easy.
这应该有所意义吧
That's got to count for something.
你说得有道理
You make a good point.
那就说定了
Consider it a deal.
好
All right.
你不会有感觉的
You won't even feel this.
艾萨克 起来
Isaac, get up.
进去
Get inside.
你不能死 摩根
You can't die, Morgan.
你必须按我们说的重建这里
You have to do what we said with this place.
你的同伴...
Your people...
-那是你该做的事 -我做不到
- That's what you're gonna do. - I can't.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我第一次回来时就被咬了
Got bit coming back in here the first time.
在我去找枪之前
Before I went looking for the gun.
我不是为了自己回来 摩根
Wasn't about getting me back here, Morgan.
我是为了带你来
It was about getting you here.
我做不到
I can't.
之前没成功就是因为这个
That's why it didn't work before.
-我不能当他们想让我当的那个人 -我改变了
I can't be who they need me to be. I changed.
你也能改变
So can you.
摩根
Morgan.
你之前下不了手
You couldn't do it then...
现在也下不了手
and you won't do it now.
那个信息...
That message...
你知道我对他们说了什么吗
You know what I told them?
我让他们活下去
Told them to live.
活下去
Just live.
你应该去看看你的孩子
You should g... You should go meet your kid.
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
我就...
I'm just gonna...
在这里歇会儿
I'm gonna rest right here.
我就...
You know? And just...
他坚持要取出来
He insisted he take it out.
他觉得你不会介意
He didn't think you'd mind.
男孩还是女孩
A boy or a girl?
女孩
A girl.
我们有女儿了
We have a daughter.
是啊
Yeah.
我们给她取名叫摩根
We named her Morgan.
这是艾萨克的点子
It was Isaac's idea.
他人呢
And where is he?
我应该向他道谢
I should, uh... I-I should thank him.
没有他 我来不了这里
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.
弗吉妮娅
Virginia?
摩根·琼斯
如果你在
If you're there...
如果你能听见
if you can hear me...
我要你听好了
I want you to listen and listen good.
我以为你必须死 这才行得通
I thought I needed you to be dead for this to work.
但你不必死
But I don't.
我只要让他们以为你死了就行
I just need them to think you are.
他们会这样以为的
Which they will.
倘若你敢让他们知道你还活着
'Cause if you even try the tiniest bit to convince them otherwise,
我就会把他们垒在这块尸堆上
I will add them to this pile.
一个接一个
One by one.
你听到了吗
Do you copy?
摩根·琼斯已死
Morgan Jones is dead.
你现在要对付的是另一个人
And you are dealing with somebody else now.
上车
Load up!
出发
Move it! Now!
结束即是...
他早该到了
He should have been here by now.
会有更多来的
There are gonna be more.
我们不能留在这里
We can't stick around.
我们需要那把钥匙
We need that key.
我们只能去别处等了
We're gonna have to wait somewhere else.
结束即是开始
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表