剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
收到了
We copy.
贝克着陆点不再安全
Drop site Baker has been burned.
前往德尔塔着陆点
Proceeding to drop site Delta.
重复 前往德尔塔着陆点
I repeat, proceeding to drop site Delta.
环丙沙星
德怀特
Dwight?
怎么回事 直升机为什么走了
What's going on? Why is the chopper leaving?
留在原地
Stay where you are.
我下来找你
I'm coming down to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
在上面发生了什么
What happened up there?
我曾失去了兄弟
I lost a brother once.
我对他的回忆仅剩录像带了
Tapes are all I have left of him.
我不想让这种事再发生一次
Guess I didn't want that to happen again.
过来
Come here.
去吃环丙沙星吧
Get yourself some Cipro.
我会的
I will.
你真的从灾变后就一直待在这里吗
Have you really been here since the beginning?
是的
Yep.
玛尔戈俱乐部
外面已经不是那个样子了
It's not like that out there anymore.
其实以前就不是
Not that it ever really was.
你来自的那个地方
This place you're from.
是什么样
What's it like?
你不想去那里的
You don't want to go there.
但我们会给你找个更好的地方
But we will find you someplace better.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
艾尔
Al.
瘟疫 老鼠
The plague, the rats --
我觉得这不是意外
I don't think it's an accident.
你觉得有人让这些人生病了吗
What, do you think someone made these people sick?
比如吉妮
Like Ginny?
我们在她的领地之外
We're outside of her territory.
如果要猜的话 我猜是
If I had to guess, I'd say it was
喷漆
在大厅喷那段话的人做的
whoever spray-painted that message in the lobby.
也许我们该联络了
Look, maybe we should just check in, you know,
-以免骑兵起疑 -好
so the rangers don't start asking questions. Yeah.
-嗯 -当然
- Yeah. - Of course.
重复 我看到你的信♥号♥♥弹了
I repeat, I saw your signal flare.
屋顶上有人遇到麻烦了吗
Is someone in trouble on the roof?
-屋顶上有人遇到麻烦了吗 -抱歉
- Is someone in trouble on the roof? - I'm sorry.
-怎么了 -给我
- What? - Give me that.
亲爱的 是你吗
Honey, is that you?
德怀特
Dwight?
[BGM:《Slow Down》 - Jesper Munk]
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表