剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
但在我搞清楚之前 你小心点 好吗
But until I do, you be careful, okay?
你是我在这里最亲的人
You're the closest thing I got to family around here.
坐吧 约翰 有什么我能帮忙的
Sit down, John. What can I do for you?
我又去了趟卡梅伦家
Well, I went back to Cameron's house.
我们不是已经聊过这事了吗
Now, I thought we already discussed this.
是的 但是围栏
We did, but that fence,
与后门之间隔了很远
situated as it is to the back door,
并不是跌跌撞撞就能走到的距离
it's not exactly stumblin' distance.
如果你喝醉了就能走到
It is if you're sauced.
我觉得他没喝醉
I don't think he was drunk.
我在他家找到了一瓶私酿烈酒
I found a bottle of moonshine in his house.
他一滴未沾
He hadn't touched a drop.
如果他是因为别的原因才被卡在围栏里呢
What if he ended up in that fence by other means?
如果他是被推过去的呢
What if he was pushed?
被谁
By who?
骑兵搬走尸体时 我在地上发现了这个
Well, I found this in the dirt when the rangers moved the body.
谁拥有另一只耳环
I bet whoever has the matching one of that
肯定就是我们要找的人
is the person we're lookin' for.
一切大乱后 我居住的
There was a man in the first place I lived
第一个地方有个男人
after the puzzle went to pieces.
为了一罐金枪鱼杀了他的朋友
Murdered his friend over a can of tuna.
镇上的长者决定杀鸡儆猴
Town's elders decided to make a show of things
来让大家遵守规矩
to keep everyone in line,
所以他们把凶手绑在墙外的木桩上
so they tied the killer to a stake outside the walls...
大声放音乐来吸引行尸
and blasted music to draw in the dead.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget
那人的尸体第二天成了什么样
what that man's body looked like the day after.
被吃的只剩骨架 就像是感恩节的火鸡
Picked clean to the bone, like a turkey on Thanksgivin'.
我不希望劳顿也这样
I don't want that for Lawton.
我也不想
No, neither do I,
但你说的是惩罚
but you're talking about punishment,
我们还不知道这是否是犯罪
and we don't even know if this is a crime yet,
除非进一步调查 否则我们不会知道
and -- and we won't until we look further into it.
我希望能暗中调查
I appreciate if we kept this quiet.
大家觉得安全 这里才安全
Place is only as safe as people feel it is.
让人们感觉安全挺好的
Well, makin' people feel safe is good.
让他们真正安全 这就更好了
Actually makin' 'em safe, that's better.
对吧
Yeah?
你说得对
You're right.
的确如此
It is.
我会加倍巡逻人员
I'll double the patrols,
至少等我们先查明真♥相♥
least till we figure out what's what.
我很感激 谢谢 女士
I appreciate that. Thank you, ma'am.
别客气
Sure thing.
希伯来语中有个词叫"Tzedakah"
There's a word in Hebrew, "Tzedakah",
我们用来描述慈善
which we use to describe charity,
不是我们通常认为的善意给予
not the kind of goodwill-giving we typically think,
而是更高的使命感
but a higher calling,
做正义与公正之事的迫切需要
the need to do what is right and just.
从卡梅伦出现在劳顿门口时
From the day he turned up at Lawton's gates,
他就一直响应号♥召 忠实地为社区服务
Cameron answered the call, faithfully serving his community
让这里成为更安全的地方
and making it a safer place
直到他生命的最后一刻
until his very last breath.
他的一生提醒了我们
His life is a reminder --
当我们献身于慈善
when we dedicate ourselves to tzedakah,
公正与正义时
to justice and righteousness,
我们就配得上我们居住的这个世界
we become citizens worthy of the world we inhabit
善良就会战胜邪恶
and goodness then will prevail.
愿他安息
Ahlahv hashalom.
说得好 拉比
Good job, Rabbi.
卡梅伦
我在治好牙之前不吃这玩意儿了
Hey, I'm off this stuff until my tooth gets sorted out.
你看起来需要吃点甜的
You look like you could use somethin' sweet.
谢谢
Thanks.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
我们出大门时
He was always on my ranger detail
他总在护卫的骑兵队里
when we'd travel outside the gates.
太悲惨了
It's so tragic.
她很难接受
She's been havin' a hard time with it.
达科塔 你先回家吧
Dakota... why don't you go on home,
我一会儿过去
and I'll meet you there?
等等
Hey, hold it!
詹妮丝
Hey, hey, hey. Janis?
别激动
Whoa, whoa. Take it easy.
抓到她想从围栏溜走
Caught her tryin' to sneak out through the fence.
-好吧 -你又想跑路吗
- Alright. - You tryin' to run off on us again?
检查她的包
Check her bag.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你说那不是你的耳环
You said those weren't your earrings
你不认识卡梅伦
and that you really didn't know Cameron.
那都不是真的 对吧
None of that's true, is it?
我在卡梅伦家里找到了这个
I found this in Cameron's house --
在床垫底下
under a mattress.
真有才华
Pretty talented.
画中人是你吗
Is that you?
你不开口 我就没法帮你
You know, I can't help you if you're not gonna talk to me.
就算我开口了 你也帮不了
You can't help me even if I do.
我和汤姆在天堂山脊拒绝迎合吉妮后
Ginny's had it out for me since Tom and I refused to kiss her ass
她就处处刁难我
back at Paradise Ridge.
是你杀了卡梅伦吗
Did you kill Cameron?
不是
No.
但吉妮决定是我♥干♥的
But Ginny's decided it's me.
我就只能当替罪羔羊
That means it's me.
除非我能证明你无罪
Not if I can prove otherwise.
吉妮希望大家感到安全
Ginny wants people to feel safe.
如果人们知道她在说谎 就不会有安全感
That's not gonna happen if they know she's lyin'.
所以告诉我耳环的来龙去脉
So, talk to me about these earrings.
我说了 耳环不是我的
I told you, they're not mine.
你认为有人栽赃吗
You think someone planted 'em?
我认为就是她干的
I think she did.
好的
Okay.
现在跟我说实话
Now, be straight with me, now.
你和卡梅伦是什么关系
What was goin' on with you and Cameron?
我们...
We were...
是一对
together.
我们隐瞒关系是因为怕吉妮会...
We hid it because we were afraid Ginny would...
利用这点对付我们
use it against us,
试图把我们分开
try and split us up.
那些供给呢
And all those supplies?
那又是在计划什么
What was that plan?
本来再过几天 我们就能囤够物资
A few more days, and we would've had enough
永远离开这地方
to leave this place behind for good.
没有他我也不想待在这了
I didn't wanna be here without him.
我做不到
I couldn't.
卡梅伦并非完人
Cameron wasn't perfect,
但他会听我倾诉
but he listened.
他在乎我
He cared.
我很寂寞 他也是
I was lonely, so was he,
我们找到了彼此 便想着
and we found each other and figured...
不如一起面对寂寞
we may as well be lonely together.
我知道这话听起来毫无道理
I-I'm sure that sounds crazy.
不 并不会
Hey, no, no, no. No, it doesn't.
叫约翰来见我
Tell John I need to see him.
-约翰 -什么事
- John. - Yeah?
吉妮要见你
Ginny needs to see you.
好
Okay.
我会尽我所能纠正这个错误
I'mma do everything I can to set this straight.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
我知道你会的
I know you will.
今年的草莓产量很高
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表