剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
医院
The hospital.
-她让我们建医院 -放屁吧
- She's giving it to us. - You're shitting me!
你不能信任她 琼
You can't trust her, June.
今天这里死了很多好人
Good people died here today.
我们的人
Our people.
他们不能白死
It has to matter.
我们必须让他们的死有意义
Well, we have to make it count.
我们还要小心谨慎 所以这事
We also have to watch our backs, which is why
由我们来定 而不是她
we call the shots on this, not her.
我们给医院选址 我们选谁来管理
We choose where to put it, and we choose who runs it.
无意冒犯 琼 但是...
No offense, June, but...
我们四个可不是这块料
this foursome ain't exactly Johns Hopkins.
我知道
I know.
所以我让吉妮再派了一个海军陆战队员来
Which is why I made Ginny give me another Marine,
或者至少是个应该加入海军陆战队的人
or at least somebody who should have been one.
车上还能坐下我吗
Hey, y'all got some room in that thing for me?
温
We-- Wen!
大家很快就要走了
Everybody's gonna be clearing out soon.
车全加满油了
Car's all gassed up.
约翰 我一直想建的那个医院
John, the hospital I've been trying to set up --
岔路口距这里五英里
The road forks about 5 miles down.
我们走另一边 告诉大家我们会绕回来
We split off, tell everybody we're gonna circle back,
然后我们一直开下去
and then we just keep going.
约翰 医院可以建了
John, the hospital is happening.
我们不能走
We can't just leave.
我不想走
I don't want to leave.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我每次逃跑 都会变得更糟
Every time I run, it leads me to something worse.
我不想再逃了
I don't want to run anymore.
我们不能留在这里
Well, we can't stay here.
我不能
I can't.
事情是会变的 约翰
Things change, John.
今天就变了 我原以为吉妮是
It did today. I thought Ginny was the thing
我们帮助别人的最大阻碍
standing in the way of us helping people.
-她就是 -不 出了别的事
- She is. - No, something's happening.
-她就是 -有某个团体
- She is. - There's some group.
他们在威胁各个定居点
Something's after the settlements.
他们可能也会需要你
They might need you, too.
她蒙蔽了你的双眼
She's got the wool pulled over your eyes.
-不 -就像她对我做的一样
- No. - Same as she did with me.
约翰 我们能做到的
John, we can do this.
是我们啊
It's us.
此时
Here.
此地
Now.
也许你能吧
Maybe you can.
我们还去不去考察选址了
Hey, we going scouting or what?
最好快点找到这地方
We better find that sucker quick.
以后可没油烧了
Ain't like we got gas to burn anymore.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
你会跟在我们后面吧
You'll follow behind us, huh?
当然了
'Course. Mm.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表