剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
等等
Give me a second.
求你等等
Give me a second, please.
他们不是你的父母 达科塔
They weren't your parents, Dakota.
我不是你的姐姐
And I'm not your sister.
我是你的妈妈
I'm your mother.
不
No.
不 你必须听我说
No. Now, you gotta listen to me, all right?
这些都不是你的错
None of this was your fault.
不
No.
你来到这个世界的方式 你的祖父母
The way you came into this world, your grandparents,
他们没有保护好你 他们没有保护好我
they did not protect you, they -- they did not protect me.
我必须带你离开那里
I had to get you out of there.
所以你是在说
So you're saying...
你为了我而杀了他们
you're saying that you killed them for me?
你所做的一切都是为了我
That you did all of this for me?
我所做的一切
Everything I have done,
我打造的一切
everything I've built...
都是为了让在我身上发生的事
was so that nothing like what happened to me
不在你身上重演
would ever happen to you.
你为什么不对我直说
Then why didn't you tell me?
我以为不让你知道能保护你
I thought not knowing would protect you.
就像我以为劳顿会保护你一样
The same way I thought Lawton would.
这个世界的丑陋
The ugliness of this world,
我试图让你远离它
I tried to turn you away from it,
给你一个不同的世界
to give you a different world to see.
但为了达成这个目的 我做了很丑陋的事
But what that took, that was ugly.
我把这当成了工作 当成了不得不做的事
I just saw it as work, as what I had to do.
-我一直很爱你 -不
- I've always loved you. - No.
我一直很爱你
I have always loved you,
我找到了一个办法 能给你第二次机会
and I think I've found a way to give you a second chance
让你待在你应该在的地方
that you deserve in the place you deserve.
但你必须愿意这样做
But you have to want it.
你必须努力争取 听到了吗
You're gonna have to work for it. Do you hear me?
-这还有什么意义 -什么意思
- What does it even matter? - What does what matter?
我杀过人 你杀过人
I killed people. You killed people.
你为什么要生下我
Why did you even bring me into this world?!
别这样说
No, don't say that.
我就不该活着
I should have never been alive!
-不准这样说 -你和我都不该活着
- Don't you dare say that! - None of us should.
-求你别这样说 -松手
- Don't say that, please! - Stop! Just stop!
怎么了 维克多
What's going on, Victor?
你记得啊
You remember.
以后再聊这事吧
That's a conversation for another day.
其他人呢
Where's everyone else?
她在哪里 摩根
Where is she, Morgan?
她在里面 依然活着
She is inside. And she's still alive.
约翰
You know, John...
我上次见到他时 他对我说了句话
he said something to me the last time I saw him.
他说"我们脚下的土地浸满了鲜血"
He said that "the ground we stand on is soaked in blood,"
他说得没错
and he was right.
走到今天这一步 为了能赢
There has been so much killing to get us here.
我们杀了很多人 我们已经赢了 对吧
To get us to win. And we have won, right?
但约翰只是希望停止杀戮
But John just wanted the killing to stop.
我也想停止 你们不想吗
And I want it to stop. Don't you?
想停止杀戮吗
Want it to just stop?
我觉得我们应该开始这样做 留她一命
I figure we should start that by having her live.
让她承受自己所做作为的苦果
By making her live with what she's done.
这东西留在这里 直到再次要用
That stays there until we need it again,
我向上帝祈祷 以后用不上它
and I pray to God that we don't.
你无权下这个决定
That is not your call to make.
这不够好
No, t-this isn't good enough.
这些人因为她受尽了苦
These people suffered because of her!
-好 -立刻带她出来
- Okay. - Bring her back out here now!
冷静
Calm down.
弗吉妮娅造成的破坏已经够大了
Virginia's caused enough damage.
别让我们关于她的分歧造成更多破坏了
Let's not allow our disagreement over her to cause any more.
我真心希望你知道你在做什么 摩根
I really hope you know what you're doing, Morgan.
任何愿意遵守我们在这里立下的
Anybody who's ready to abide by the rules and the foundations
规定和原则的人
that we are laying down here,
非常欢迎你留下
you are more than welcome to stay!
我曾要你们好好活着
I asked you to live before.
生活下去
To just live.
我希望我们能从今天开始这样做
I hope today's the day when we can start doing that.
在这里生活
And do it here.
-莎拉 -摩摩
- Hey, Sarah. - Mo-mo.
拉比
Hey, Rabbi.
你还好吧
You all right?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
为什么
Why?
因为我花了这么久
For taking as long as I did.
你不用道歉
You don't have to apologize.
没有你为我而战 我不可能来到这里
I wouldn't be here if you hadn't fought the way you did for me.
他不可能来到这里
He wouldn't be here.
"他"
"He"?
是个男孩
It's a boy...
我不确定 我只是有种预感
I don't know for sure. I just...have a feeling.
走吧
Come on.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
你也许做了一些你不想做的事
Well, you may have had to do some things you didn't want to.
但你刚在那里的举动
But what you did up there...
证明了你依然是我认识的那个人
...you're still the same man I knew.
我说不好 格蕾丝
I don't know, Grace.
这是约翰的信 他在以为
It was one of John's. He wrote it for you
他不会再见到你时写下的
when he thought he wasn't gonna see you again.
琼
我觉得应该给你
And...well, I-I thought you should have it.
亲爱的
Honey.
去吧
Go on.
你为什么不和我进去
Why aren't you coming inside with me?
因为
Because...
我在里面找不到我想找的东西
I'm not gonna find what I'm looking for in there.
什么东西 你在找什么
Well, w-what?! What are you looking for?
你说得对 你说得对
You were right. You were right.
我曾有机会杀掉吉妮
I -- I had a shot at killing Ginny,
但那感觉和我想象中不一样
and it didn't feel like I thought it would.
那感觉不像...我摆脱了过去
It didn't feel like -- like I was putting the past behind me.
因为你没摆脱
Because you weren't.
在里面 你可以开始摆脱
In there -- In there, you can start to.
那感觉不像我摆脱了过去
I didn't feel like I was putting the past behind me...
但像个好开始
but it felt like a start.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我不能进去 小德
I can't go in there, D.
-拜托 -不 我和你状态不同
- Come on. - No, I'm not where you are.
而且我
And I --
我认为相比跟你在一起
I think I'm gonna find it with them
我跟他们更容易找到我想找的东西
before I find it with you.
好吧
Okay.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
这地方不适合我
This place -- it's not for me.
你曾要我别忘记自己是谁
You asked me to make sure I didn't forget who I am.
-我现在要你做同样的事 -我知道
- I'm asking you to do the same. - I know.
但未来的威胁
But what's coming,
弗吉妮娅建立这支军队所要对付的敌人
what Virginia was building this army for --
依然还存在
it's still out there.
你不能躲在里面假装不存在
You can't stay in there pretending that it's not.
我们没在这样做
That's not what we're doing.
那你跟我一起走
Then come with me.
不管有什么威胁 我们都能一起面对
Whatever's coming, we can face it together.
我曾想一起面对的 但你明确表示你不想
I wanted us to do this together. You made it clear you didn't.
我凭什么现在相信你
Why should I believe you now?
你不用相信 我会向你证明
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表