剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
看 炒鸡蛋
Voilà. Eggs a la scrambled.
而且...
And, uh...
在碗柜里找到了一些辣酱
Found some hot sauce in the cupboard.
我喜欢晚上吃早餐
I love breakfast for dinner.
最后一个
Last one.
连该死的黑死病都没法让我们分开
Damn bubonic plague couldn't even keep us apart.
的确
Nuh-unh.
你又拿出来了
You took them out again?
是的
Oh. Yeah.
我已经忘了很多我写过信的地方
I forgot a lot of the places that I wrote 'em.
是啊
Yeah.
这是让我一直前进的动力
They're what kept me going.
就算那是一条只能往前的路
Even if it was one-way.
我们一直心意相通
We were connected.
这是你给我写的第一封信
First one you ever left me,
你说过
you said...
你爱过以前的我
You loved who I used to be.
你说你很抱歉把我变成了那个样子
You said you were sorry for turning me into the man I was.
不管我在哪里
You know, no matter where I was...
或者我在做什么
or what I was doing,
我都想确保在我找到你时
I wanted to make sure that when I found you,
我还是你当初爱上的那个人
I was that man you first fell in love with.
这样你就不需要有歉意了
So you wouldn't have anything to feel sorry about.
所以我把这些都留着
Yeah, that's why I kept 'em all.
德怀特 艾尔西娅 你们能收到吗
Dwight, Althea, do you copy?
你们能收到吗
Do you copy?
该死
Damnit.
怎么了
What?
你们 能 收到吗
Do. You. Copy?
应该在一小时前报到的
Check-in was an hour ago.
我以为有艾尔帮你顶着呢
I thought Al was covering for you.
是啊 她本该帮我顶着的
Yeah, she is. She's supposed to be.
希尔 我们收到了
Hey, Hill. We copy.
你们没有报到
You missed check-in.
很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
我们...183道这边有尸群
We were -- uh, there was a herd out on 183.
清理它们花了不少时间
Took a while to get 'em cleared.
吉妮要你们带录像回来
Ginny wants you to head back with the tapes.
我们还想去查看地图外的一些地方
Well, we were gonna, uh, check out some off-map spots.
不准偏离地图
Nothing off-map.
你懂规矩
You know the drill.
这绝对值得
It'll be worth our while.
最好值得 不然你完了
It better be, or it's your ass.
48小时内回报
Report back in 48 hours.
收到
Copy that.
艾尔肯定出了通讯区或有什么别的事
Al, she must have gone out of range or something.
我们要去找她吗
Well, should we go look for her?
不不不 我...
No, no, no, no. No, I'll, uh...
我等天亮了再去
I'll go when the sun's up.
我不想拖你下水
I don't -- I don't want you getting mixed up in this.
我已经下水了
I already am.
除非我们想到如何脱身
Until we figure out how to get out of this.
我已经想到了
Oh, I've got it figured out.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们可以逃走
We can run away.
小德
D...
她会追杀人的
She hunts people down.
除非她以为我们死了
Not if she thinks we're dead.
-她会找到我们的 -不不不
- Well, she'll find us. - No, no, no.
肯定有她找不到的地方
There's gotta be a place where she won't.
我们回到了彼此身边
We got back to each other.
我们连这都做到了
If we can do that,
那我们几乎什么都能做到
we can do damn near anything.
我不能逃走 小德
I can't run away, D.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不行
I just can't.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你找到了辣酱 但你忘拿叉子了
You found the hot sauce, but you forgot the fork.
该死
Shit.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey?
你好
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's in here?
雪莉
Sherry?
雪莉
Sherry!
行尸之惧 第六季第五集
她在哪
Where is she?
雪莉
Sherry!
亲爱的
Honey!
不
No!
不 喂
No! Hey!
告诉我 我老婆在哪里
Now you tell me where my wife is!
不然我在你脑袋上开个洞
Or I put a hole in your skull!
告诉我
Tell me!
告诉我
Tell me!
没事的 小德
It's okay, D.
雪莉 怎么回事
Sherry? What's going on?
这些人到底是谁
Huh? Who the hell are these people?
很抱歉他们这样把你带过来
I'm sorry they brought you in this way.
我知道这很奇怪
And I know how it looks.
但要不是他们 我早就没命了
But I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for them.
可以摘下面具 把枪放下了
You can take them off and lower the guns.
他们都被弗吉妮娅放逐的人
They're all Virginia's outcasts.
都是一些她觉得不配躲进她的高墙的人
People she didn't think were good enough to hide behind her walls.
都是她要杀的人
People she was gonna kill.
不能让骑兵们知道他们的身份
We can't let rangers see who they are.
拜托 我是认真的
Come on, I mean it!
我们可以信任他
We can trust him.
你为什么不早点跟我说他们的事
Why didn't you tell me about them?
我以为你肯定不想参与
I didn't think you'd want to be a part of it.
参与什么
A part of what?
我们想扳倒她
We're trying to bring her down.
你对抗她这样的人时间已经够久了
You spent enough time fighting against people like her.
我不想让你插手
I wanted to keep you out of it.
恐怕你说了不算 亲爱的
Afraid that isn't up to you, sweetheart.
他们可不会张开双臂欢迎新朋友
They don't exactly welcome new people with open arms.
这就是你不想和我私奔的原因
This is why you didn't want to run away with me.
也许我们中的一些人现在可以跑掉 但是
Maybe some of us can get away now, but...
有些人跑不掉
Not all of us.
说说弗吉妮娅接下来要去哪里
Now tell us where Virginia's gonna be next?
我不知道
I don't know.
你满嘴谎话
You're full of shit.
我说了我不知道
I said I don't know.
他说的是实话 奥兹
He's telling the truth, Ozzie.
他说的话我一个字也不信
I don't buy a word he says!
相机A 731号♥地点
Camera A, location 731,
第四天 1600个小时
day 4, 1600 hours.
好了 开拍吧
Yeah, let's roll.
你在执行小任务的证据
Proof of your little mission.
-他能解释 -他在为她工作
- He can explain -- - He was working for her!
我唯一关心的解释就是她会去哪里
Only explanation I care about is where she's gonna be.
你从哪儿弄到的相机
And where did you get that?
德怀特 不管他们说什么 都别做
Dwight, whatever they say, don't do it.
艾尔
Al.
我们需要一些保险来
We just needed some insurance to...
确保你的合作
Ensure your cooperation.
我们是为吉妮"工作过"
Hey, we may have "Worked" For Ginny,
但那不代表我们喜欢 好吗
But that doesn't mean we enjoy it, all right?
-她会去哪里 -我不知道 我说过了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表