剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
有人能听到吗
Does anyone hear me?
喂
Hello?
艾丽莎
Alicia?
维克多
Victor?
对 我是维克多 你还好吗
Yes, it's Victor. Are you okay?
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
当然可以 怎么了
Of course. What's wrong?
你得去找摩根
You need to get to Morgan.
告诉他我知道钥匙有什么用了
Tell him I know what the keys are, what they're for.
他得去加尔维斯顿附近找一艘搁浅潜艇
He needs to find a beached submarine near Galveston.
别担心 只是维克多
Don't worry. It's just Victor.
他会尽可能远离这里的
He'll be getting himself as far away from here as possible.
-不 -她本来会杀了你的
- No! - She would've killed you.
我知道
I know.
我正希望她这样做
That's what I was hoping she would do
因为这意味着你是未来的正确人选
because it means you are the right person for what's to come.
富兰克林酒店
在五十年代 美国政♥府♥为官员
Back in the 1950s, Uncle Sam built a bunker
在这个度假酒店下面修了一个地堡
beneath this resort for, uh, government officials
以让他们躲过
to wait out the, uh,
即将到来的不可避免的毁灭
inevitable destruction that was coming.
它早已被人遗忘
It was long forgotten,
直到莱利在一篇
'til Riley found mention of it
关于酒店破产的报纸文章中发现了它
in a newspaper article about the hotel's bankruptcy.
我
I...
美国政♥府♥聪明地猜到了会发生什么
Uncle Sam was smart about what was coming,
只是没猜到何时会发生
just not about when.
里面怎么样 莱利
What's it like, Riley, hmm?
比之前的地堡要好多了
It's better than The Holding ever was.
天啊 那我应该感谢你
Oh, God. Well, I suppose I should thank you
烧毁了之前那个地方
for burning our other place down.
他们知道吗
Do they know?
你的追随者们
Your followers?
他们只知道自己会住在一个
Oh, they just think they're going to live
物资充足的新家里
in a very well-stocked new home.
大家都进去了吗
Everybody inside?
进去了
Already.
你在这里等着 苏
You -- You wait here, Sioux.
我想亲自带艾丽莎去看看 好吗
I want -- I want to show this to Alicia myself, okay?
没关系 不用担心什么
It's alright. There's nothing to worry about.
我今天想了解你
Oh, I wanted to get to know you today,
我很高兴我了解了 因为现在我知道了
and I'm glad I did because now I know
你可以完成我发起的事业
you're the one to finish what I started.
我不会完成任何事
I'm not finishing anything.
开始始于终结
The beginning is the end.
我是终结 所以我不是开始
I'm the ending, so I can't be the beginning,
但你可以是
but you can.
你怎么会这样想
What the hell makes you think that?
因为你能该做的事
Because you can do what needs to be done
同时不会遗忘一样
without losing sight of the one thing
在一切结束后会非常短缺的东西
that's gonna be in short supply once this is all over.
那是什么东西
What's that?
希望
Hope.
我告诉了他们你在做什么 他们会阻止你的
I told them what you're doing, and they're gonna stop you!
我知道这很难接受 艾丽莎
I know this is hard to accept, Alicia,
但这就是现实
but this is what's happening.
你将从里面开始 重建这个世界
You are going to rebuild the world from in there.
你和我很像
You and I are very much alike.
我远远超越了我的时代
I was way ahead of my time
活在一个不适合我的世界里
living in a world I was ill-suited for.
但在我坐牢时 世界变成了
But while I was inside, the world changed
一个非常适合我的世界
into a world that was perfectly suited for me.
你住在里面 也会发生
That's exactly what's gonna happen...
完全一样的事
with you inside.
祝你好运 艾丽莎
Good luck, Alicia.
你把我关在这里
You lock me in here,
我是不会把世界重建成你想要的样子的
I'm not gonna make the world the way you want it to be!
我知道
I know.
我指望的正是这点
That's what I'm counting on.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表