剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Make the same mistakes that he made,
你可以跟我们一起走
That you can come with us.
我找到了坚持下去的动力了
I found my way to keep going.
我想你也能找到你的动力
I think maybe you could find yours.
嗯
Well...
并不指望找到
Wouldn't count on it.
咱最好走吧
We better get up there.
行尸肯定在桥上聚集了
The passed must be building up on the bridge.
你看,我们可能还是用得上这些门
You know, we might need these doors after all.
行吧
Alright.
我们从那上面清除行尸
We'll clear the passed from up there.
让它们保持在车轮两边,如果你能带我们通过的话
Keep them from getting tangled in the wheels. Provided you can get us across.
曾经,我爸让我在周日下午训练在教堂停车场开他的六档车,所以,我...
Uh, my daddy used to let me drive his six speed in the church parking lot on Sunday afternoons, so I...
但是从来没这么挤
It didn't usually get this crowded.
好吧,我指导你开过去
Okay. Well, I'll talk you through it.
拿着,以防万一
Here. In case things get bumpy.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
好了
Ready.
上来
Come up.
开动
Now!
就这样
That's it.
稳住,稳住,稳住
Steady, steady, steady.
它们来了
Here they come!
继续开!
Keep going!
换二档
Second gear!
好的,对不起
Alright. I'm sorry.
就当是周日训练了,好吗?
Just pretend it's one of those Sunday drives, okay?
你可以的
You got it.
- 没事吧? - 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
嗯,我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,发生了什么?
Hey, guys, what's going on?
开一档
Alright. Put it in first.
然后踩油门
Then give it the gas.
快清好了
You'll clear it.
加速
Punch it.
发动机出故障了!
Something's wrong with the engine!
发电机
The alternator.
让我来
I'll go.
不,你状态不行
No, you're in no shape.
你状态不行
You're in no shape.
我告诉你时机
I'll tell you when.
不,走开!
No! Get off!
约翰
John!
后仰
Lean back!
好枪法!
Nice shot!
好了
Okay.
现在试试
Try now.
趴下!
Get down!
鈾ue041櫔
约翰,抓紧!
John, hold on!
我的天啊
God, John.
那真的恶心
That is some ugly mustard.
哈
Ha!
是啊
Yes, it is.
我修车的时候,发现了什么
I found something when I was working on the truck.
我觉得你可能需要
Thought you might want it.
这是你,对吧?
That's you, isn't it?
还有你♥爸♥?
And your dad?
你知道吗...
You know...
我花了很多时间在想他为什么再也没出现
I spent more of my life than I care to admit wondering why he never showed up that summer.
我感觉我现在明白了
Now I think I'm starting to get it.
我不要跟你走,摩根
I ain't coming with you, Morgan.
你在钻牛角尖了
You know you're stuck.
重复以前犯的错误
Making the same mistakes you made before,
也是你♥爸♥犯的错误
And they're the same mistakes that he made.
这就像...就像一种循环
Man, it's like...it's like a loop.
你在干什么?
What you doing?
弗吉尼娅,你能听见吗?
Virginia, can you hear me?
重复,弗吉尼娅,你能听见我说话吗?
I repeat, Virginia, can you hear me?
你有什么计划,摩根?
What's your plan, Morgan?
收到,摩根
I copy, Morgan.
你终于肯谈了?
You finally ready to talk?
是,是的,但不是这样
Yeah, yeah, I am, but not like this.
我想面对面谈
I want to meet in person.
- 在老185号♥公路旁边有个杂货店。 - 别!别!摩根!
- So, there's a general store off of old route 185. - No! No! Morgan!
- 叫做比尔商店。 -停下来
- It's called Bill's. - Stop!
沿着小河下一两里...
And a couple miles down river...
- 放开我。 - 有个小屋
- Get off of me. - there is a cabin.
让我猜猜,游骑兵多利的?
Lemme guess. Ranger Dorie's?
是,马库斯告诉我们他电影品味很差
Yeah, Marcus told us about his terrible taste in movies.
我会在那等你
I'll be waiting there for you.
稍后见,摩根
We'll see you soon, Morgan.
现在你回不去了
Now you can't go back.
摩根,你根本没权力这样做!
Morgan, you had no right!
不该由你做决定!
That was not your choice to make!
就像我腿坏掉的时候,不该由你做决定, 你却一路追着我
Just like it wasn't yours to chase me down that road when I had my busted leg,
但你还是做了
But you did it all the same.
我现在还活着就是因为你
And I'm alive right now because you did.
该死,约翰,你想恨就恨我吧。但是我绝对不能袖手旁观的
Shit, John, hate me if you like, But I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand by
让我最好的朋友自寻短见
And let my best friend try and kill himself.
我要试着找到信♥号♥♥,找出 弗吉尼娅 的所在
I'm gonna try and get a signal, hear where Virginia's at.
我不想在离开这里的路上再遇见她了
Don't wanna cross paths with her on the way outta here.
你最终还是得和他谈谈的
You're gonna have to talk to him eventually.
看着像夹线器脱落了
Well, looks like the clip that was holding the wire in place fell off.
可能就是她停滞不前的原因
Probably why she stalled.
咱们最好在你们上路前,把她修好
We'll have to make sure she's fixed up Before you two hit the road.
是小的,红色夹子
It's a little red clip.
我从这边,你从那边
I'll take this side. You take that side.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
别,应该谢谢你
Nah, thank you.
你谢我什么呢?
What are you thanking me for?
让我开车
Well, letting me drive.
相信我
Trusting me with this.
让我感觉到不用一直被关在 劳顿
Not making me feel like I had to be locked behind Lawton's walls all the time.
你应该跟我们一起走
You should come with us.
不用了,不是好主意
No, that wouldn't be a good idea.
我觉得是个好主意
I think it would be a good idea.
我真的很喜欢你在周围
I really like being around you.
哦
Well...
你可以回到你的小屋
You can't go back to your cabin.
是的,我可以
Sure, I can.
我姐马上就要到那了
Well, my sister's gonna be there soon.
如果摩根把她引到他在建的营地,一切都会很快恶化
If Morgan leads her to whatever place he's building up, that's gonna get real messy real quick.
我们关心的人可能会死
People we care about could end up dead.
如果我等着她,我或许可以了结她
If I'm waiting for her, I can end this.
你不能一个人去做
You can't do that alone.
她想不到的
She won't be expecting me.
她会的
Well, she would.
她现在也会
She is.
我是说她会带着游骑兵
I mean, she's gonna have rangers with her.
所以,即便你抓住她了,他们还是会杀了你
So what, even if you get her, then they're just gonna kill you.
那我会死的有意义
Well, then my death will mean something.
本该如此
As it should.
嘿,约翰
Hey, John.
我找到了
I found it.
达科塔
Dakota!
没事
It's okay.
我搞定了
I got it.
- 那是什么? - 我搞定了
- What is it? - I got it.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表