剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你想吓她吗 摩根
Trying to scare her, Morgan?
一般来说我会尽量让大家远离墓地
Usually I try to keep people out of the grave.
我只是在带她转转
I was just giving her the walk-around.
这是多利医生
This is Dr. Dorie.
-医生 -自学成才的
- Doctor? - Well, self-taught.
我之前是护士
I was a nurse before.
他坚持让我改个名头
He insisted on the title change.
雅典娜告诉了我发生的事
Athena told me what happened.
让我检查一下
Let me just take a look.
你看着不像是脑震荡
It doesn't look like you have a concussion
也没有任何脑损伤的迹象
or any sign of brain injury.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last tg you remember?
和某人一起在路上
Traveling on the road with someone.
然后...
And then...
然后就变得有些模糊了
then it just starts to get a bit fuzzy.
这样啊
Okay.
你留在这里 休息一下
You'll stay here. You'll get some rest.
也许会慢慢回想起些什么
Maybe some things will start to come back to you.
把水给我 得给她补水
Hand me that wate. Need to keep her hydrated.
这是查莉 我的学徒
This is Charlie, my apprentice.
查莉
Charlie?
我爸妈当时以为怀得是个儿子[查理]
My parents thought they were having a boy.
我也这么以为
So did I.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会感觉很多事都变了
It's gonna feel like a lot of things have changed.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你不会恰好是个理发师吧
You don't happen to be a barber, do you?
我太老了 干不动了
I'm getting too old for this.
我们可不都是嘛
We all are.
也许你带回来的下一个流浪者
Maybe the next stray you bring in
真能帮人好好剪个头发
will actually be able to give a decent haircut.
他俩居然成了...
Are they actually...?
朋友吗 是的 算是吧
Friends? Yeah. Something like that.
-德怀特 收成如何 -挺好的
- Dwight, how's the harvest doing? - Good.
下周就能准备好了
It'll be ready by next week.
悠着点
Easy with that.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought?
他比我小时候还捣蛋
He's more of a hellraiser than I was at his age.
这可说不准 小德
I don't know about that, D.
摩根 你搞到番茄种子了吗
Morgan, did you get the tomato seeds?
现在是时候种番茄了
Now's the time to plant 'em.
好 我下午出去时
Oh, uh, yeah, I will stop up at the seed store
去一趟种子店
on my run this afternoon.
抱歉 这是...
Oh, sorry. This, um...
你好 我是德怀特
Hey, I'm Dwight.
这是雪莉
Uh, Sherry.
这是缇娜
And this is Tina.
那边那个男孩是约翰
And the boy over there, that's John.
能看到如此幸福的一家住在这里真好
It's so nice to see such a happy family living here.
我们运气好
We got lucky.
走吧
Come on.
-别忘了种子 -种子
- Hey, don't forget those seeds. - Seeds.
走吧 小子
Come on, bud.
他俩什么时候复合的
When did they get back together?
雅典娜出生后不久
Not long after Athena was born.
艾丽莎呢
And Alicia?
艾尔呢 还有其他人呢
Al, everyone else?
艾丽莎自己有个地方
Alicia's running a place of her own.
她把之前她和她妈妈住过的那个
She fixed up the burnt-out stadium
被烧毁的棒球场修好了
that she lived at with her mom.
露西亚娜与韦斯和她在一起
And Luciana and Wes went with her.
艾尔走了有段时间了
Al -- Well, Al left a while ago.
她说她在追一个故事
She said she was chasing a story,
但是 我们都觉得她是在追某个人
but, uh, we all think what she was chasing somebody.
怎么了
What?
我之前从来没告诉过你 但是...
You know, I never did tell you this from before, but...
我没想过这一切能成功
I didn't think this was gonna work.
我想像你一样相信
I wanted to believe like you did,
但在我们互相争吵之后
but after the way we all fell out with each other,
还有我们当时面对的困境...
and what we were facing...
我没想过这一切能成真
I didn't think it would happen.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
是什么让大家团结到了一起
What brought everyone together?
我们当时都很挣扎
We were struggling.
我们不知道涂鸦是谁画的
We didn't know who was painting the graffiti
也不知道他们会对我们做什么
or what they would do to us.
我们甚至无法就如何对付他们达成统一意见
We couldn't even agree wih each other how to face them.
然后...
And then...
然后你生下了雅典娜
then you had Athena.
我们失去了你
And we lost you.
大家都忘记了分歧 团结在了那个孩子周围
Everybody forgot their differences and rallied around that child.
直到今天
They still do.
我很遗憾你没能活着看到这一切的发生
I'm just sorry that you didn't live long enough to see it happen.
我也很遗憾
Me too.
我觉得有个办法可以让你了解她
I think there's a way that you can get to know her
但又不用解释这个状况
without having to explain what's going on.
真的
I do.
雅典娜 雅典娜
Athena. Athena.
你想出去一趟吗
You want to go on a run?
我知道你这是在干什么 师♥父♥
I know what you're doing, Babaji.
是吗
Yeah?
你觉得如果时不时带我去一趟饲料店
You think if you take me to the feed store every once in a while,
我就不会再偷溜出去了
I won't sneak out anymore.
你觉得这会管用吗
And do you think it'll work?
也许吧
Yeah. It might.
《在梦中》
"In Dreams"?
罗伊·奥比森
Roy Orbison.
你唱的是这首歌♥ 对吧
That's what you're singing, right?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我不知道它叫什么名字
Never knew what it was called.
我去哪都带着
I never go anywhere without it --
虽然我爸说在外面听歌♥不安全
even though my dad says it's not safe to listen to out here.
能给我看看吗
Can I see it?
不行
No.
我不让别人听
I don't let anyone else listen to it.
这是我妈留给我的
My mom, she wanted me to have it.
这是她唯一的遗物
It's the only thing I have left from her.
-也许并不是 -那是什么意思
- Maybe not. - What does that mean?
-等等 -怎么了
- Hold up. - What?
-怎么了 -擦亮眼睛
- What is it? - Eyes and ears.
雅典娜 原地等着
Athena, wait right there.
这里为什么有辆车
Why is there a car here?
记得我跟你说的那些人吗
Remember those pee I told you about?
终结
即是
开始
你出生之前袭击我们的那些人
The ones who attacked us just before you were born?
他们以前就会留下这样的信息
They used to leave messages like that.
我们得回去 警告大家
Hey, we need to get back and warn everybody.
摩根
Morgan?
我以前见过这辆车
I've seen this before.
以前这片地区到处都是
They used to be all over this area.
你也许在很久之前见过类似的车
You probably saw something like it a long time ago.
不
No.
不 我见过这一幕
No, I've seen this before.
这辆车
The car.
在公路上
On a highway.
这些标记
The signs.
你当时也在
You were there, too.
就像...
It's just like --
格蕾丝 醒醒
Grace, wake up.
你得醒来
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表