剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Light is truth.
我的摩托车也不见了
So was my bike.
我不能逗留在那啊
I -- Man, I couldn't stick around.
而且那是我唯一可以骑那摩托的机会
And it was my only chance to drive the damn thing.
它的轰鸣声很好听吧
She purrs like a kitten, right?
现在不是了
Yeah, not anymore.
等等 发生了什么 在哪...
Wait. What -- What happened? Where --
你不想知道的
You don't want to know.
该死
Damn.
你的同伴似乎是一群好人
Seems like you're running with some good people.
最近我们...
Yeah, things have been
遇到了些波折
a...little bumpy lately,
但我们正朝着正确的方向前进
but we're headed in the right direction.
你还在画画
You're still painting?
就想帮人们看到我所看到的
Just trying to help people see what I see.
那是什么
And what is that?
我们在树干上涂写那些信息
We were painting those messages on tree trunks...
比如"如果你看到这句话 代表你还活着"
stuff like, "If you're reading this, you're still here."
还有你的小说 并不能改变什么
A-And your novel -- that wasn't gonna change anything.
我们本意是好的 但那没有任何意义
We meant well, but it didn't really mean anything.
泰迪 他帮我看清了这一点
Teddy -- he helped me see that.
但现在
But now...
我在这里做的事
what I'm doing here...
意义重大
it means something.
你到底在这里做什么 德里克
What exactly are you doing here, Derek?
我不确定你现在是否准备好了
I'm not sure you're ready for that.
那要到什么时候
When will I be?
等你像我一样能看到时
When you see like I do.
我要去蔬果园值班
I got a shift in the garden.
我们晚饭见
I'll catch you at dinner.
来吧
Come on.
如果你仍不愿睁大眼睛
And if you still won't open your eyes,
我会帮你睁开
I will open them for you.
我会让你看见
I will make you see.
我会牵着你的手 带你穿过烈焰
I will take your hand and lead you through the fire,
穿过沙漠 穿过毁灭的黑暗隧♥道♥
through the desert, through the dark tunnel of destruction...
小心点 韦斯
Be careful, Wes.
他不会伤害我的
He's not gonna hurt me.
那油罐镇呢
What about Tank Town?
他们对所有人做的事 对你做的事
What they did to everyone. What they did to you.
他并不知情
He doesn't know about that.
你问过他吗
Did you ask him?
他不可能做出那种事
There's no way he would do something like that.
人绝望的时候 会开始寻求信仰
When people are desperate, they start believing in things --
开始做以前从没想过会做的事
They start doing things they never thought they would.
我就试过
I did.
但德里克不一样
But Derek's different.
他们当时看不到 现在也看不到
They could not see then, and they cannot see now.
但你能看到
But you can see.
你看到我
You see me.
我会帮你看到真♥相♥
And I will help you see the truth.
光即是真♥相♥
Light is truth.
暗即是谬误
Darkness is false.
你哥哥说了什么
So, what did your brother say?
没说多少
Not much.
他说他不会告诉我 除非我能像他一样"看到"
He said he wouldn't tell me until I could "see" Like him.
他可能只是在等着看他能否信任我们
He's probably waiting to see if he can trust us.
也许这些人
You know, maybe these people
没有我们想的威胁那么大
aren't the threat that we thought they were.
不 听我说 好吗
No. Listen to me, alright?
也许他们不是针对我们
Maybe it wasn't about us.
也许他们是针对弗吉妮娅
Maybe it was about Virginia.
也许他们像我们一样 只是想扳倒她
Maybe they were trying to take her out just like we were.
也许弗吉妮娅死前只是想让我们疑神疑鬼
Or maybe Virginia was just trying to make us paranoid on her way out.
我们知道这不只与弗吉妮娅有关
We've known this is about more than just Virginia.
诺拉的人 高楼里发生的事
Nora's people -- what happened in the tower.
那是他们策划的
They set that up.
只有一个办法能弄清楚
Well, there's one way to find out.
什么办法
How's that?
我去问他
I ask him.
我...
I...
你们住得怎么样
How are you guys settling in?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
需要一段时间才能适应
It takes a little while to get used to not knowing
分不清昼夜 但美食能弥补这点吧
if it's day or night, but, uh, the food makes up for it?
你是艾丽莎 对吧
You're Alicia, right?
对
Yeah.
韦斯告诉我 在我离开后
Wes tells me you pulled him
你帮他度过了难关
through a rough patch after I left.
我是说
Mm. Oh, I mean...
对 他也帮了我
Yeah, he helped me out, too.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
我得上去一趟
Just go to go topside for a bit.
你们一定要尝尝大黄派
Make sure you try the rhubarb pie.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你知道德里克的床铺在哪吗
You know where Derek's bunk is?
知道
Yeah.
我们今晚别吃甜点了
Let's skip dessert tonight.
有发现吗
Anything?
只有颜料
Just the paint.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
什么声音
What the hell?
我不知道 艾尔
I don't know, Al.
但快点 他随时可能回来
But c'mon, he could come back any time.
不 一定有线索的
No, there's gotta be something.
炼乳
艾尔
Al.
这些是他从哪里搞来的
Where the hell did they get these?
共和城
这些是什么
What are they?
他们不该有的东西
Something they shouldn't have.
你能看懂是什么意思吗
Does it mean something to you?
嗯 说来话长
Yeah. Long story.
韦斯
Wes...
4号♥汽车旅馆 共12人
4人外出搜刮 3人负责防守
这不仅仅与吉妮有关
It was about more than just Ginny.
你哥哥 这里的所有人
Your brother -- everyone here --
他们都在尽可能搞破坏
they're trying to do as much damage as they can.
我们并不确定
Oh. We don't know that.
你看
Look.
这个坐标
These coordinates.
是油罐镇
That's Tank Town.
这说明不了什么
T-That doesn't mean anything.
这个能说明
This does.
弗吉妮娅向油罐镇派人的时间表
Logs of when Virginia was sending people to Tank Town.
他们一直在记录
They were keeping track.
还有其他定居点
The other settlements, too.
小学
31人 5只狗(看起来不凶)
高楼
只有两层被行尸占据
我不是说德里克知道你在那里
I'm not saying Derek knew you were there,
但他知道他们在做什么
but he knew what they were doing.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
德里克以为这些人在帮他
Derek thinks these people are helping him
看得更清楚 但他们没有
see things more clearly, but they're not.
我必须让他知道实情
I have to make him see what's really going on.
你打算怎么做到这点
How are you gonna do that?
我们必须救他出去
We have to get him out of here.
是你做的
You did it.
做什么
Did what?
你策划袭击了那些地方
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表