剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我也是向他母亲这样求婚的
Oh, I proposed to his mama the same way.
只不过用的是黄箭包装纸
'Cept it was a Juicy Fruit wrapper.
我当时还在上警校
I was still in the academy,
身无分文
not a dime to my name.
看起来他追了一辈子这个叫泰迪的人
Looks like he's been hunting this guy named Teddy for a lifetime.
早在世界末日之前就开始了
Long before the world fell apart.
老约翰·多利
John Dorie Sr.
我不敢相信他是约翰的父亲
I can't believe he's John's father.
这也太巧了
What are the odds?
我永远没想到在一个老西部小镇
I never thought shooting at John and June
冲着约翰和琼开枪能让我找到你 但是
in an old west town would lead me to you, but...
现在找到了
here we are.
她留了纸条
She left a note.
他们认为希尔可能在约翰的小屋
They think Hill might be at, uh, John's cabin.
我们应该过去
We should go.
希尔是个骑兵
Hill was a ranger.
我敢打赌他有一辆我能开去东部的皮卡
I bet he's got a truck I could take back east.
约翰逃跑时带走了一些汽油
I think John took some gas when he ran off, you know?
很可能也在那里
There's a good chance that'll be there, too.
好
Okay.
看起来我该去哪里已经很明显了
Well, seems pretty clear which direction things are pointing me in.
我猜是的
Guess so.
自从我上次来后 这地方变了不少
Eh, place has changed since the last time I was here.
是啊
Yeah.
以前冰箱放在这里
That's where the freezer used to be.
我们会坐在外面的长椅上吃冰淇淋
We'd sit on that bench out there eating ice cream.
小约翰总喜欢奶油糖味
Always butterscotch for Junior.
他非常喜欢吃甜食
He has such a sweet tooth.
我是说以前喜欢
Had, I mean.
我给你找点治手的东西
I'm gonna get you something for that hand.
约翰确实很爱电影
John did love his movies.
我总是提醒他
I always warned him that, uh,
如果他不小心 眼睛会看变形的
he'd wind up with square eyes if he wasn't careful.
我们在电视上看了一遍又一遍《布利特》
We watched "Bullitt" on TV over and over and over --
给你包扎吧
Let's get you patched up.
这是我开枪的手
That's my shooting hand, too.
约翰给你说过枪的事吗
John ever tell you about those guns?
只说过枪在你家族里流传了好几代
Just that they've been your family for generations.
六代
Six.
约翰·多利一代带着枪去了西部
The first John Dorie brought 'em west on the trail.
二代在黑水河打死了"枪鬼"德里斯科尔
JD the second gunned down Deadeye Driscoll in Blackwater.
他是个神枪手
Hell of a shot.
照片登上了报纸
Got his picture in the paper.
约翰也是个神枪手吗
John was a good shot, too?
是的
Yeah.
我就是他教的
He taught me.
你听说过汉姆峡谷吗
You ever hear of Humbug's Gulch?
他周末在那里表演特技射击
He worked there on the weekend as a trick shot.
没想到
I'll be.
我们就是在那里结婚的
That's where we were married.
有人唱歌♥...
There was singing and...
我们的朋友都在那里
all our friends were there.
听起来挺不错
Sounds like a nice affair.
你知道吗 约翰在后面那间屋子里
You know... John wrote his initials
写下了自己名字的缩写
on the wall in that room back there
在他小时候
when he was a kid.
不知道是否还在
Wonder if they're still there.
我们去看看
Let's see.
你在做什么
Hey! What are you doing?!
你和小约翰曾一起生活
You and Junior shared a life together.
我们虽然没有血缘关系
We may not be blood,
但你是我最接近于亲人的存在了
but you're the closest thing to a family I got now.
所以你就丢下我吗
So, you're just ditching me?
就像你丢下约翰一样吗
Like you did John?
-不是这么回事 -就是
- That's not what this is. - Oh, it is.
你以为你在保护我 但你没有
You think you're protecting me, but you're not.
你只是在惩罚自己
You're just punishing yourself.
这也是为什么你从来没与儿子和好
It's the same reason you never made amends with your son!
你觉得你不值得
You don't think you deserve it.
你还带着一封他的信 从不打开呢
Well, you're the one carrying around a letter from him you never even opened!
所以随便你说吧
So, you come at me all you want!
我们都有保护自己的方式
We all got ways of protecting ourselves.
听着
Look...
我知道你认为你在"为正确的理由做错误的事"
I know you think you're doing the "Wrong thing for the right reason,"
但我们真的应该一起合作
but we really need to be working together.
拜托了
Please!
天啊
Damn.
真发动了
It actually turned over.
勉强发动了
Barely.
你祖父是不是有辆一样的皮卡
Wasn't this the same kind of truck your grandpa had?
不 那是69年款 看到圆车顶了吗
No, that was a '69. You see the rounded cap?
这辆更老
This is older.
还记得高三那年夏天
Remember we got it stuck in the mud
-我们把它陷在了泥里吗 -嗯
- the summer after senior year? - Yeah.
在去篝火派对的路上吗
On the way to that bonfire?
我们放弃了
We just gave up
坐在后面喝啤酒喝到断片
and drank beers in the bak 'til we passed out.
你真想这样做吗
Is this really what you wanna do?
小德
D.
我是说
Look, I mean, eh -- eh -- eh,
假设你到了那里 动了手
let's say you get there and you do it.
然后呢
You know, then -- then what?
你回来吗
You come back?
计划是这样
That's the plan.
所以你也可能不回来
So you may not.
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen.
你真的准备好道别了吗
You're really ready to say goodbye?
-那是什么声音 -我不知道
- The hell was that? - I don't know.
你抢错了小屋 老家伙
You picked the wrong cabin to rob, old timer.
这是我儿子的小屋
This is my son's cabin.
所以你才是擅闯者
That makes you a trespasser.
约翰的父亲
John's old man, eh?
这是他的枪
And this is his gun.
告诉我你知道的关于西奥多·马多克斯的一切
Now, tell me everything you know about Theodore Maddox,
不然我就用这把枪崩了你的头
or I'll use it to blow your head off.
西奥多·马多克斯他妈的是谁
Who the hell is Theodore Maddox?
喷漆的那帮人
The folks with the spray paint.
他是幕后主使
He's the one behind it.
你在乎个屁
Hell's it matter to you?
那是我的事
That's my business.
我只知道他们有个大计划
All I know is whatever they got planned, it's big.
-多大 -我不清楚
- How big? - I don't know.
他们的人从不坦白
We could never get anyone to talk.
我们只知道 他们想杀了所有人
All we know is they wanna kill everybody.
我给你五分钟
I'm gonna give you five minutes
收拾你的东西滚蛋
to get your shit and get the hell out of here.
我现在住在这里了
I live here now.
前任住客已经搬走了
Previous occupant moved out.
永久地搬走了 以防你还没听说
Permanently. In case you hadn't heard.
约翰·多利
丈夫 朋友
帮我抬他进去
Help me get him inside.
快点
Hurry.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的不该下床
You really shouldn't be out of bed.
我从你身上取了颗子弹
I took a bullet out of you.
你失了很多血
You lost a lot of blood.
我们本打算一起修好这辆老车
We were meant to fix this old girl up together,
他和我
he and I.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表