剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
比你们想象得更快
and quicker than you think.
盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
你修好了吗
Did you fix it?
这是我做过最差劲的修补
Well, it's about as piss-poor a patch as I've ever done,
但应该能让我们赶到酒店
but it should get us to the hotel in one piece.
走了 罗利
Let's boogie, Rollie!
好 队长
Aye-eye, cap'n.
我们会活下去的
We'll make it out of this thing yet.
就像凤♥凰♥
Like a phoenix.
把枪给我
什么
把枪给我
你觉得油罐镇的叛徒们死了吗
搞什么
What the hell?
他要去的地方不是酒店 他是他们的人
He wasn't going to the hotel, he was one of them.
他们就是这样知道我们要去潜水艇的
That's how they find out that we were coming to the sub.
所以他们才准备好了迎接我们
That's why they were prepared for us.
丹尼尔 小心
Daniel, look out!
他要去拿枪
He was going for the gun.
是真的吗 罗利加入了你们
So, it's true? Rollie was with you?
他看到你们所有人
He lost his faith when he saw how all of you
在坝墙后面窝里斗 就失去了信心
turned on each other behind the dam wall.
这还得感谢你 老家伙
You have yourself to thank for that, old-timer.
我们只是载你们去一个
We were just driving you all someplace
能好好欣赏末日的地方
where you'd have a prime view.
各位
Uh...guys?
谁都逃不掉
Nobody's going anywhere.
坐标
The coordinates.
我们还能赶到
We can still make it.
我不知道 也许我们该找个
I don't know, maybe we should find, like,
高架桥或者室内停车场之类的
an overpass or a parking garage or something.
不 丹尼尔搞清了罗利的真面目
No. Daniel figured out the truth about Rollie.
如果他觉得自己听到了坐标
If he thinks he heard the coordinates,
我们必须信任他
we have to put our faith in him.
好 我来开车 老大
Alright. I'll drive, chief.
好 我只希望你是对的
Okay. I just hope you're right.
-292-520-015 -015
- 292-520-015. - 015.
慢慢来
One at a time, please.
地图说这里有所学校
The map said there was a school here.
我们一定是在哪里拐错弯了
We must have taken a wrong turn somewhere.
-那我们就回去 -小德
- Then we'll go back. - D...
附近肯定有建筑
I mean, there's gotta be something nearby.
来吧 快走
C'mon, boy, let's go.
你该给自己想要的结局
You should give yourselves the ends that you wanted...
即使那与我们想象中不同
even if it's not the one we all imagined.
瞧
Hey, look. Huh?
也许他们有啤酒 还有脆饼干
Maybe they have some beer, maybe some pretzels.
-你认真的吗 -是的
- You serious? - Yeah.
小德 我们说过找到彼此后
D, it's the one thing that we said we were gonna do
就要做这件事 我们还没做呢
when we found each other, and haven't done it yet.
如果这真是结局 我就想这么做
If this really is the end, then this is how I want to go out.
好吗
Okay?
就我们两人
Just us.
好 就我们两人
Alright, just us.
享受美景吧 混♥蛋♥
我去检查厨房♥
I'm gonna check the kitchen.
好
Okay.
我没找到脆饼干 但是
Hey, I couldn't find any pretzels, but, uh...
找到了这些
Found some of these bad boys.
是温的 但还能喝
They're warm, but they'll do the trick.
干杯
Cheers.
你没事吧
You alright?
我们为什么不早点这样做
Why didn't we do this sooner?
我们本可以住在这样的地方
We could have had a place like this.
过上这样的生活 我们本可以尝试的
Or a life like this. I mean, we could have tried.
我们找到了彼此
We found each other.
我们找到了彼此
We found each other!
在一切之后
After everything...
那可不简单
That doesn't just happen.
但我忘不了过去
But I couldn't get past the past.
我浪费了好多时间
I wasted so much time.
我浪费了好多时间 用来生气
I wasted so much time just being pissed off,
和坏人斗争
trying to fight the bad guys.
但坏人总是赢
But the bad guys always win.
你和我都看到了 每次都是如此
You and I have seen that, every time.
我做的任何事都无法改变这一点
Nothing that I did was going to change that.
那只浪费了我陪你的时间
And all it did was cost me time with you.
你所做的一切 你做过的一切
Everything you did, everything you've done,
你都没什么好抱歉的
you have nothing to be sorry for.
好吗 好了
Okay? Okay.
我们还能过这样的生活
We can still have this life.
好吗
Okay?
就算只有几分钟
Even if it's just for a couple of minutes.
你是跟他们一起的吗
Are you -- Are you with them?
-慢着 -举起手来 混♥蛋♥
- Whoa, whoa! - Hands up, jackoff!
悠着点 我们不想惹麻烦
Hey, easy, easy, easy. Look, we don't want any trouble.
我们以为这里没人
We thought it was empty.
冷静
Easy.
你们得离开这里
You all need to get out of here.
如果你们知道能躲藏的地方...
If you know a place to hole up --
我们本来有个地方
We have a place.
被他们抢走了
They took it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
后面有个防风地窖
There's a storm cellar out back.
我们看见了导弹
We saw the missile.
于是收拾东西 准备下去
We were loading up to go down there
那群混♥蛋♥突然出现 把我们赶了出来
when these jackasses showed up, forced us out.
-他们是谁 -他们没介绍自己
- Who were they? - Didn't exactly introduce themselves.
只是开始大喊"终结即是开始"
They just started ranting about "The end is the beginning."
用枪指着我孩子的脸
Held a gun right in my baby's face.
没事的 布丽嘉
It's okay, Briga.
没事的
It's okay.
走吧 把房♥子还给我们
Just go. Give us our house back.
地窖在哪
Where's your cellar?
为什么问这个
Why?
我们帮你们夺回来
We'll get it back for you.
怎么夺
How?
你有绳子吗
You have any rope?
跑
Hya!
动手啊 开枪
Go on! Do it!
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
你看起来很怕
You look scared.
求你
Please...
不
Nah.
不 我不这么想
Nah, I don't think so.
你对那家好人干的坏事
I think I'm going to do for you what you tried to do
我也要让你尝尝那滋味
for that nice family back there,
那就是让你坐在前排
and that's give you a front row seat
欣赏你给我们招致的灾难
to the shit show that you helped bring down on us.
享受美景吧 混♥蛋♥
Enjoy the view, asshole.
不 等等
No! Wait!
你怎么突然那么狠
Where the hell did that come from?
我很久没见过你这一面了
I haven't seen that side of you in a long time.
也许我们都没说错
Well, maybe we were both right.
-关于什么 -帮助别人
- About what? - Helping people.
确保坏人不会赢
Making sure the bad guys don't win.
至少那个坏人不会
Or at least that one.
也许我们一直以来都该做更多那种事
Maybe we should have been doing more of that the whole time.
快点 进来
Come on! Get inside.
我依然会努力阻止
You know, I'm still going to try and stop
泰迪开始的事 但我一点也不确定
what Teddy started, but I'm not at all sure
这是否有可能做到
that that's going to be possible.
导弹
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表