剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
注意了 可能还有
Heads up. There might be more.
这些马拖慢了我们的速度
These horses are slowing us down.
要不是这些护卫 我们可能已经到了
You know without an escort, we'd be there already.
如果没有护卫 我们可能根本到不了
If we didn't have an escort, we might not make it.
你真觉得这些骑兵是为了保护我吗
You really think all these rangers are here to keep me safe?
鉴于是我安排他们来的 所以没错
Since I'm the one who assigned them -- yes.
还是说他们其实是为了监视我
Or they're here to keep an eye on me.
确保我没法逃跑
Make sure I can't run away.
他们就是群傀儡士兵
They're just a buncha toy soldiers.
你知道他们也在监视你吧
You know they're keepin' an eye on you, too.
她还没有完全信任你
She doesn't fully trust you yet.
她总有一天会的
She will.
你打算什么时候动手
When are you gonna do it?
动什么手
Do what?
你在糖浆厂里打算动手做的事
What you were plannin' on doin' at the molasses plant.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
可不是嘛
Sure you don't.
是的
Yeesh.
说起来 我们真的可以逃跑的
You know, we really could run away.
他们人不够 阻挡不了我们
There ain't enough of them to stop us.
她失去了油罐镇 失去了一只手
She lost Tank Town. And she lost her hand.
还死了两个骑兵
Two of her scouts are dead.
多利骑兵失踪了一星期
Ranger Dorie's been missing for like a week.
如今正是动手的好时机
Now's the time to do something.
正因如此 我们才不该动手
Which is the reason why we shouldn't.
当人们觉得受到威胁时 他们会变得很危险
People are their most dangerous when they feel threatened.
你可是这姐妹情深的源头
You know, you're a fount of sisterly love.
可不是嘛
Oh, I am.
你根本不了解始末
You don't even know the half of it.
拦住那匹马
Get the horse!
等等 等等
Hold up! Hold up!
我来
I've got him.
在这里等着
Wait here.
维克 那是特里的马 他去前面侦查了
Vic, that's Terry's horse. He was scouting ahead.
特里 回话
Terry, come in.
特里
Terry!
看好她 塞缪尔斯 你跟我来
Watch her. Samuels, with me.
我们去看看前面是不是有尸群
Let's check and see if there's a horde up ahead.
喊几个人带上锯子过来
Get a couple of men up here with saws.
告诉希尔我们要晚点到
Tell Hill we're gonna be late.
特里 回话
Terry. Come in.
这树可不是风吹倒的 维克多
This wasn't the wind, Victor.
护卫队
The convoy!
你觉得是袭击油罐镇的那群混♥蛋♥干的吗
Think it was the same assholes that took out Tank Town?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
如今重要的只有一个人 而她不见了
Only one person matters right now and she's gone.
如果我们找不到弗吉妮娅的妹妹...
Look, If we don't find Virginia's sister...
我知道
I know.
行尸之惧 第六季第七集
艾丽莎 收到了吗
Alicia, do you copy?
艾丽莎 收到了吗
Alicia? Do you copy?
艾丽莎
Alicia?
艾丽莎
Alicia?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
你在吗 回复我
Are you there? Pick up.
拜托了
Please.
艾丽莎 有急事
Alicia? It's a matter of some urgency.
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
艾丽莎 你听到了吗
Alicia? Do you hear me?
行尸出现了一些不寻常的活动
There's been some unusual walker activity.
我需要你看看
I need you to see it.
他呼叫你一天了
He's been trying all day.
我们难道不该看看是怎么回事吗
Should we see what that's about?
我们在这外面多久了 六周
How long have we been out here -- six weeks?
他为我们做过什么
What's he done for us?
什么都没有
Nothing.
所以我们也该这么对他
That's exactly what we're gonna do for him.
艾丽莎 拜托了 我们得谈谈
Alicia, please. We need to talk.
你在吗
Are you there?
我需要你 艾丽莎
I need you, Alicia.
你是唯一能帮我的人
You're the only one who can help me.
你要干什么 说
What do you want? Talk.
面对面谈
In person.
艾丽莎 查莉
Alicia. Charlie.
斯特兰德
Strand.
我们能信任她吗 我们本不该出现在这里的
Can we trust her? We're not supposed to be here.
她能不能活下来取决于你们愿不愿意帮我们
Her life depends on you agreeing to help us.
塞缪尔斯 麻烦你了
Samuels, please.
帮你们什么
With what?
我们的护卫队被袭击了
Our convoy was attacked.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did it?
不知道 也许和袭击油罐镇的是同一伙人
No. Maybe the same people who attacked Tank Town.
油罐镇怎么了
What happened to Tank Town?
被毁了
It's gone.
但露西亚娜和韦斯没事
But Luciana and Wes -- they're okay.
好吧 你们在这外面干什么
Okay, well, what were you doing out here?
把达科塔转移到安全屋
Transporting Dakota to a safe house.
在哪里
Where?
艾丽莎
Alicia.
达科塔在哪里
Where's Dakota?
我们猜她开车躲过了袭击
We think she drove to escape the attack,
然后车子失控 她步行逃离
lost control, fled on foot.
你弄丢了弗吉妮娅的妹妹
You lost Virginia's sister?
你玩完了
You're screwed.
是啊
Yeah.
除非你能找到她
Not if you find her.
吉妮知道我们被耽搁了
Ginny knows we've been delayed.
在我们人头落地前 还有半天时间
We have half a day before heads roll.
你为什么觉得我比你更有可能找到她
Why do you think I have a better chance of finding her than you do?
因为那姑娘仰慕你
Because the girl looks up to you.
她信任你
She trusts you.
艾丽莎 听着 如果你找到了她
Alicia, look, if you did this...
如果我能把她安全送到安全屋
if I was able to deliver her to the place I was meant to --
我就终于能搞我们之前说过的破坏了
I'll be situated to finally do the damage that we talked about.
我保证
I promise.
你是认真的吗
You really mean that?
这一切都是为了那一刻
This is what it was all for.
你找到她以后按三下
When you find her, click three times.
我知道该怎么做
Yeah, I know the drill.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
这可能是她
Well, this could be her...
也可能是行尸
...but it could be the dead.
但只有这些痕迹
But it's all we got.
你为什么帮他
Why...are you helping him?
我没有
I'm not.
这不是为了斯特兰德 而是为了骑兵
It's not about Strand, it's about the rangers.
你逃走后是谁把你抓回来的
When you ran, who brought you back?
是骑兵 为什么这么问
The rangers did. Why?
如果我们想跑 肯定跑不了多远
If we want to escape, we're not gonna get very far.
特别是在没有多少油的情况下
Especially if there's not a lot of gas left.
我们需要能对付骑兵的人
We need someone who can deal with the rangers.
我不明白
I don't understand.
袭击护卫队的人 袭击油罐镇的人
Whoever attacked the convoy, whoever hit Tank Town --
他们能造成斯特兰德造不成的破坏
they can do the kind of damage Strand isn't doing.
所以你希望找他们帮忙吗
So you want to ask them for help?
我想看看他们是谁
Well, I want to see who they are.
我想知道他们是谁
I want to know who they are,
我觉得达科塔应该能告诉我们
and I think Dakota could probably tell us.
很好
Good.
艾丽莎
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表